How I Met Your Mother

Guest alcyone

Guest Exquoise
the most recent episode "the Wedding Bride" was hilarious. but there wasn't enough Barney in it :(

"Jed Mosley" and his red cowboy boots lmao :D and how at the end they kept slipping up and Ted was like "did he just say Ted that time?! ...yup, he did -_-"

Hahah i know! Barney needs to be in it more, it was sooooo funny how he was like, "KISS HIM, KISS HIM!!" but actually it was censored..."WHO THE KISS ARE YOU?" LOLLL

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nyssa

One of the best shows EVER!

The characters are all lovable and the script is memorable.

I hope we get to see the wife soon! I want to see their love story :)

• 3 months later...
Guest KsDreams

HIMYM is back!!!! Gosh it feels like forever since last season. haha

I just love these characters, they never fail to crack me up.

^ I'd love to see them finally introducing the mother but then, we are sure that the show will last until 2013 so I'm not sure they will introduce her this season...I'll bet on next season.

Even though the show is becoming progressively less funny, I still love it. I especially love how they're able to keep everything so consistent and have everything tie in together.

Since it was revealed that Ted meets the mother at a wedding, I'm guessing that this entire season will focus on what leads up to that wedding (I'm guessing Barney and Robin's... it's so obviously hinted in the season premiere). So Ted is probably going to slowly be exposed to little things about the mother along the way.

Guest termination_override

my favourite bits from 6.01 (paraphrasing here)

"Ugh, I'm getting a de-rection now.."

"High-six! .. okay no one saw that right. that was lame."

"That saucy little minx.. she sundressed! up."

"Well why don't you make a baby with your dad!"

"WELL.. WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A BABY WITH YOUR BUTT."

".. what o_O"

"AUGHHH I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WEAR THAT SHIRT. ARGHHH *throws stuff*"

xDDDD

Guest DarkAngelInLove

OMG! I love the new episode. I hope the wedding they're at is Barney and Robin. It looks like they hinted it so much in this episode, but all they needed was time <3 I guess that will be leading up to the season finale!

Guest Exquoise

I didn't get where they hinted that it was Barney and Robin's wedding. Tonight episode was funny but I did feel bad for Barney because he doesn't know who his father is and he is in SUCH denial but I'm glad it ended well with his mom. We were so close to find out who is Ted's wife because the character that Rachel Bilson plays is Ted's future wife's roommate...ahhhh

Guest creaturedreams

Great episode I haven't had a big laugh from HIMYM for a while. The scene where James and his newly found father are singing Stand By Me and Barney intervenes and then the second time with auto tune, hilarious!

^ Sure, why not? My favorite episode from season 5 was The Playbook. Just shows how awesome Barney is.

"I’m actually in a top secret government space program called Secret NASA—or SNASA.

So have you been to the moon?

Well, not the moon you’re familiar with. But I have been to the…'smoon.'"

:D

Guest PUNKYjunk

I love this show!

I love every character in this show.

I don't know if anyone else thinks like this, but I kind of DON'T want to know who the mother is.

Ted's built up this image of her that's so high and awesome, I feel the actual character won't live up to my expectations of her.

Aha, I know silly me. But man, because of Girls Vs Suits, I gotta hear "Memories" as performed by an English Muffin by Ted's wife.

Sidenote:

When I watched 500 Days of Summer, I couldn't help but think of this show the whole time.

Architects with lovestories. Aha.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

^actually it would be funny if the Ted narrator goes on about her great description and than the scene, the future wife doesn't act anything like that.

Also I think it's Barney's and Robin's wedding because who else will he be best man for besides Marshal

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DarkAngelInLove

Sorry to bring this up again, but after the latest episode, I still have a feeling that Robin and Barney are going to get back together!

Guest evillcookie

^I really hope they do!!

And good point earlier. I can't think of anyone else's wedding where he'd be the best man. But if that's true, it's not going to happen for a longggg time =(

Archived