How I Met Your Mother

Guest alcyone

Guest alcyone

great sitcom
HowIMetYourMother.jpg

When Marshall decided to propose to her fiancee; Lily, Ted feels insecure about his life, he thinks he needs to find a girlfriend, get married and live happily every after, then he met Robin, a beautiful tv reporter who seems to have everything he wants in a girl. No to forget a wacky friend name Barney.

Their story is told by future Ted to their kids titled "How I Met Your Mother"

Starring:

Alyson Hannigan

Josh Radnor

Jason Segal

Neil Patrick Harris

pic credit: google search

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is the best sitcom after 'Friends'. When i first watch this, i thought i'd give it a shot, but i got hooked and now crazy about this sitcom. Ted is one sweet yet confused guy, who's searching for 'the one' (desperately), her relationship with Robin, is one similar to Ross and Rachel's, so...irritating >.< but anyway, on the first episode, future Ted told his kids "...that's how i met your aunt Robin".

So, Robin, no matter how perfect she is for Ted, is not the one, and the mysteries continues when we're are clueless on what doest Barney do for a living. Barney, is my favourite character after Ted (oh well, I also like Marshall's character, such a sweet big guy). Barney is one crazy guy who speaks in his own language and try to make it popular. If anyone remembers Doogie Howser MD, you'' know neil patrick harris, his character as Barney is really interesting

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, i like this show too, its drags on tho if you think about it.

SUIT UP!!

EDIT:

OMG I EFFEN LOVE THIS SHOW NOW!! hahahahahaha

it really is one of the best on tv right now. definitely the next friends for me :D

Barney is my favourite by far, then the giant hahahahahah

richard simmons UP! :lol:

Guest VersusVillain

I love this show. Definitely one of my favorite comedies on television. Every scene with NPH is just classic.

Guest res0nate

Doogie! haha, I loved the show when I actually had the time to see it, but it's been months since I caught an ep on the telly.

Any idea whether or not they picked it up for a second season?

Guest alcyone

yes, there'll be second season. this sitcom has quite a good rating. I love how Barney come up with his own terms..."Haaaave you met Ted?" or "SUIT UP!"

• 5 months later...
Guest tomodachi-

I LOVEE this show! one of my fav ;D

Barney's character is hilarious and makes the show so much more interesting

"It's gonna be Legendary!" XD

Still catching up on season 2..

But season 1 was great~ so many priceless moments x)

Guest kiss*kiss

Whoa whoa whoa... comparable to Friends? I don't think so...

Some of the dialogue is just awful. I think that's why I have a hard time getting into this show. -_-

• 2 months later...
Guest crashed&burned

I love this show!

It just started airing locally in our country and I never expected that it will be funny and that I will like it.

I like how the show evolves on the story "will they/ or won't they" 'coz there was a surprising twist in ep 1 of Season 1 hehe..

I love Lily (Allison Hannigan) when she had the eye patch and Marshall was talking to her, sitting beside her in the couch and she act surprised that he was talking to her and said "Stupid eye patch!" haha! this scene really cracked me up!

Must-watch sitcom for me :)

Guest alcyone

i thought nobody likes this show...

season 2 now is more exciting and hilarious. we get to see a lot of barney and his corny jokes ^^

I totally LOOOVVVVEEEE this series! It's unbelivably hillarious! Neil Patrick Harris ROCKS!

can't wait for the next season. SUIT UP!

Guest FRAILTY

i soo love this series too!~

i'm actually planning to buy the whole cd set because i'm having a hard time just by watching it at etc.

LOL. ;D it's so cute. ^^ another much watch in my list.

-TINA=)

• 1 year later...

Archived