How I Met Your Mother

Guest alcyone

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberrynkiwi

YES I love September. So many shows are starting again.

HIMYM being my favorite. It will never fail to make me laugh.

I'm still a Ted Robin fan, but I don't mind Barney and Robin at all. Hopefully Barney will be still as laugh even if he is a one woman man.

Do you guys know where I can sites to watch HIMYM online? Btw, I'm not living in US, but in Europe...

sidereel.com

"sup dudes.....SILENCE!"

HAHAHAah the whole episode kept me laughing.

Guest kanako28

^ I tried it but it doesn't work, I live in Europe as well and it says I don't live in the right geographic location to watch it. Thanks for the link though!

Here's another link for soompiers outside the US:

http://so.tudou.com/isearch/老୬...28459;史/

and click on 老爸老妈的浪漫史第5季01

I'm off to watch it now! I'm glad HIMY is back :D

Guest hopesofgreen

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! I really enjoyed the season premiere. I'm a BRo shipper but I didn't want them to get together so soon, but I have to admit that I like how the writers are developing the relationship. As long as it doesn't kill Barney's character, I think giving him more dimension can be really good for the show.

Oh, and Marshall was so funny with the whip!

Guest creaturedreams

How I Met Your Mother 100th Episode

How I Met Your Mother turns 100 episodes old this January, and it’s marking the occasion by handing fans the mother of all gifts: some major intel about the show’s titular mama.

“There is some serious Mother action in episode 100,” reveals executive producer Craig Thomas. “It’ll be the closest Ted’s ever come to [discovering who she is]. He’s getting a step closer every episode this season, and episode 100 [we] kind of go bananas with it.”

Although Thomas won’t outright confirm that Ted’s future wife will be unmasked, he hints that he and fellow exec producer Carter Bays “are spending a lot of time trying to cast the female role in Ted’s story for episode 100.”

And if that’s not enough to keep viewers entertained, the milestone episode will climax with what Thomas calls a “big-richard simmons musical” number headlined by the show’s resident song-and-dance man, Neil Patrick Harris. “There will be a huge Barney story culminating in an enormous musical number that we’re going to spend way too much of Twentieth Television’s money on,” Thomas says with a laugh. “Fans of Neil’s performance at the Emmys will enjoy the ending of the episode. It’s not a musical episode, but all of a sudden it becomes one. It’ll probably be one of the craziest things we’ve ever done on the show.”

source

I seriously cannot wait.."It's gonna be LEGEN..wait for it..LEGENDARY!" :P

Guest P a p e r_C l i p

LOL ohman the ending had me laughing so hard

" err.. yes i am lily. we be married long time. may i uhh have monies for shopping? 8D "

Guest creaturedreams

Spoiler about 100th episode:

In what could turn out to be the mother of all casting scoops, Rachel Bilson has landed a pivotal — some would say legendary — role in How I Met Your Mother’s 100th episode.

Last month, exec producer Craig Thomas told me that the milestone episode (airing in January) would feature “some serious mother action,” adding, “It’ll be the closest Ted’s ever come to [discovering who she is]. He’s getting a step closer every episode this season, and episode 100 [we] kind of go bananas with it.”

Thomas went on to say that he and fellow exec producer Carter Bays have been “spending a lot of time trying to cast the female role in Ted’s story for episode 100″ — a role a Mother insider confirms has gone to Bilson.

my bad..done :)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest mz simmonz

was it my imagination or did the gang skip over Halloween this year? or maybe I missed an episode??

I still love HIMYM but I almost forgot about the biggest mystery: the mom's identity..they haven't focused on it after Ted's first day of teaching.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^they did skip over halloween! i totally forgot about that.

however this thanksgiving is going to be SLAPSGIVING PART 2

haha im so excited because the slapsgiving episode is my favorite!

while i was looking up the episode guide i accidentally spoiled myself in whats going to happen in the next few episodes.

so read the spoiler ONLY if you DON'T CARE what happens in the show. i mean it!

so i as i was looking at the episode guide this season, it said that barney and robin are going to break up. its about 2 or 3 episodes away. so i guess single barney is coming back for all who loved him :P i wasn't sure how long this barney and robin thing would last but it ended so much sooner than i expected

Archived