Miss Universe 2006 & 1st runner up

Guest BU_RP

Guest last song

miss puerto rico totally deserved to win. <3

i love all these borderline-racist comments.

uh, hello, obviously the judges liked ms. japan too

if she got RUNNER UP. :rolleyes: stop victimizing her. ;0; rofl.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest backseat_love

Oh my god please shut the hell up

lmao i kinda wanted to say that to half these racist/biased comments but i didnt really wanna be mean. so thanks for saying it for me!

Guest backseat_love

^No problem.

I understand this forum is dominated by asians, but there are also non asians here and a good enough amount

and people should not be so offensive.

Stop acting like asians are so much better than everyone else god! :rolleyes:

yea i mean im asian and all but i dont see the need to be sooo freakin favorable when it comes to an asian person against another race/nationality. cmon yall try to see this from a more objective view, instead of that, oh asians deserve to win it all, kind of attitude.

Guest rukiholic

I don't quite agree with the "more intelligent, more beautiful people" argument (mainly because its racist), but I believe that Japan should have won.

Race aside, I just think that out of the top 5, she was the smartest, and the most "real" person up there. I also think that there was a lot of injustice done to her with the translator they hired. All in all, Japan contained the whole package-- she speaks 4 languages, she's a good speaker b/c she works as a reporter, and she's a graduate of one of the top universities in Japan. I mean, she was the crowd's favorite for a reason.

To be honest, Puerto Rico is just a face. Japan seems more like a role model to me. Then again, I don't know much about Puerto Rico other than the fact that she's the same age as me. It would have been nice to see an asian woman win, but the results are final, and there's nothing to be done.

Guest vietgirl604

Japan should've won. I loved her traditional costume. What happened to the black dress she wore? I didn't watch it all so I thought it was her evening gown haha. =)

Guest ling91

i was watching...omg..i so wanted japan to win...or canada...=)

but puerto rico was okay...i just wanted to see an asian miss universe for once..cuz ive never seen one haha japan should won!!! T___T

Guest KuYA II

dang the japanese girl is HOTT O.O;;;; and her costume makes her even more hot then ever!!! xD.

she should've won, dang that girl has a nice body =)

Guest ooo_it's_mE

i was watching...omg..i so wanted japan to win...or canada...=)

but puerto rico was okay...i just wanted to see an asian miss universe for once..cuz ive never seen one haha japan should won!!! T___T

what part of "we've had many Asian women win this" are y'all not getting?

we just had an Asian woman win in 2000.

Guest bluecheese

miss puerto rico is pretty!!

i thought a south-american country would take it like colombia or venezuela.

congrats to them both!

Archived