withgahna.jpg

lanai.jpg

mike.jpg

prada.jpg

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ooo_it's_mE

I never thought Japan was all that great *look wise*, but Puerto Rico is very pretty! congrats to her!

they're both hott but it would have been pretty cool if miss japan won. and i can't believe miss puerto rico's only 18 :blink:

The evening gown posted here actually looked better than the one they showed on TV. XP

I was rooting for Japan, even though face and body-wise, she is not in comparison with Puerto Rico, her costume got me hooked and worked up! I was expecting her to come out in a kimono (very feminine) but BAM, the girl came out with a samarai armor with a sword too. Definitely, very spunky and unique!

-ida

Guest `Babykisses

The evening gown posted here actually looked better than the one they showed on TV. XP

I was rooting for Japan, even though face and body-wise, she is not in comparison with Puerto Rico, her costume got me hooked and worked up! I was expecting her to come out in a kimono (very feminine) but BAM, the girl came out with a samarai armor with a sword too. Definitely, very spunky and unique!

-ida

Agreed. I wanted Ms. Japan to win.. or Ms Canada.

Guest `J E N N | E

I KNOWWW i was watching it!!!!! and was sooo intense on hearing the results gosh dang itt!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr i wanted miss japan to win!! MISS JAPAN ALL THE WAY!!!! woohooo

does anyone have more picz of miss japan?

ps: I dun think miss puerto rico is pretty =\

No offense, but Miss Puerto Rico looked REALLY ugly to me :/ She looks much better in photos than in the actual competition. But yeah, I knew she'd win because her answers were the best imo.

She looked really plastic to me. But yeah, to other ppl she is probably "really pretty".

Japan was awesome.. Her costume was so.. woooah^^

Guest heygingersnap

miss puerto rico didn't look all that pretty in the competition imo, but

she's really pretty in her photos.

i knew it would be down to her and miss japan... i really liked miss

japan too, lol. i was rooting for her.

Guest yoojini

oooh, love what they did with miss japan's samurai costume.^^ other than that, i don't think she's all that pretty. but wow~ congrats to her on making all the way to 1st runner up.=)

yeah, i can't believe our miss universe is only 18. DAMN, she's young! she looks older than that. i wanna say she looks kinda mixed with asian.

Guest FAMie

Yeaa... agreeed here....

It was definitely intense... I really wanted Japan to win.. She just won me over.. She was just soo cute and beautiful.. and Wow she just seemed like a sweet person.

But Puerto Rico is really gorgeous!!!

Guest cyberfruit

oooh, love what they did with miss japan's samurai costume.^^ other than that, i don't think she's all that pretty. but wow~ congrats to her on making all the way to 1st runner up.=)

yeah, i can't believe our miss universe is only 18. DAMN, she's young! she looks older than that. i wanna say she looks kinda mixed with asian.

Asian? o_o Where do you see it? She looks like she's mixed with Black to me. The hair is a dead give away.

Guest goodvibrations

japan should of won. her national costume was awesome

Yeah but it takes more than mere national costumes to win. All in all, a good competition. Puerto Rico was HOT.

Guest marshmellow

Yeah, Japan's national costume was really cool.

But I think Puerto Rico deserved it, she's really really pretty!

..I'm watching it right now.

Now I know who wins, aha.

:D

No offense, but Miss Puerto Rico looked REALLY ugly to me :/ She looks much better in photos than in the actual competition. But yeah, I knew she'd win because her answers were the best imo.

She looked really plastic to me. But yeah, to other ppl she is probably "really pretty".

Japan was awesome.. Her costume was so.. woooah^^

That's exactly what I thought. PR just seems really photogenic. On tv/in real life she looked hella plastic.

Guest --after forever

i think Japan should have won!!!

i didnt find miss puerto rico pretty at all.. although she looks pretty good in those pictures..

=S

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

Isaw it. I was so disappointed that Puerto Rico won :/

I seriously wanted Japan to win.

I think she's gorgeous. And she's really smart too ^.^

I didn't think Puerto Rico was pretty at all... she does look plastic on television.

Japan's costume was so cool! I loved it, much better than the expected kimono, don't ya think? :)

Archived