Miss Universe 2006 & 1st runner up

Guest BU_RP

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Born: 1985

Miss Puerto Rico is gorgeous. Miss Japan looks prettier from afar. Great bodies though...they look so glamorous. Too bad I missed the show. =[

Guest flyaway

when i saw japan in the evening gown i was SPEECHLESS

personally i think japan is prettier

also japan is REALLY photogenic

puerto rico is really pretty too, but only on camera imo. cuz in those pix she doesnt look that great

anyway japan was a sweetheart and i think she shouldv won :[

Guest cyberfruit

But Indians are Caucasians, not Asians in the typical Asian sense. Generally they're referred to as south-asians, because India's really a subcontinent.

If we're going by the continent, Russia won in 2002, and I thought she was pretty awesome. She's the only Miss Universe ever to not complete her reign :lol:

I know about Indians being Caucasoids but, they're South Asians so people shouldn't just write them off because Korea/Japan/China are what a lot of people think makes up Asia. I know Russia can be both (let's say Eurasian because some Russians actually have Caucasoid and/or Mongoloid dna and physical traits.

Ugh, we can be on this subject all day. *steps off*

Now then, I know Russia had to give up her crown but I can't remember why. Do you remember?

Guest MULOAN

japan freakin pwns with her costume. looks like some right out of an anime or movie. PROPS to her. much more creative than a kimono. puerto rico is pretty though.

I know about Indians being Caucasoids but, they're South Asians so people shouldn't just write them off because Korea/Japan/China are what a lot of people think makes up Asia. I know Russia can be both (let's say Eurasian because some Russians actually have Caucasoid and/or Mongoloid dna and physical traits.

Ugh, we can be on this subject all day. *steps off*

Now then, I know Russia had to give up her crown but I can't remember why. Do you remember?

Haha, I know but I find this subject super interesting.

And I don't think it's known why. The rumor going around is that she stepped down because the workload was too much for her, but the official story was that she was fired for failure to complete her duties.

Guest EXQU1S1TE

Yeah, I actually thought Ms. PR was ugly on tv.

I actually wanted Japan OR Bolivia to win but too bad she didn't even get to the top five /:

Guest wee33

puerto rico, 18?? whoa! she's barely legal. so young. i wish japan won. she was so much smarter not to mention gorgeous. i was really hoping she'd win. i felt like she had it.

Guest h0ney

YAY! my fav was japan!! omg.. when they got down to the last two i nearly had a heartattack!!

i rkn japan shouldve won!! how cute was she!! ahhahahhah

"i am here on the stage~i can see everyone is so full of energy" how cute!

she reminds me a bit of posh tho..

actually, i was rooting for miss thailand. i thought she was pretty...japan's good too. so i wasnt very excited when puerto rico won...

Guest d0rkiixj

i can't believe puerto rico won!! =T

i realli wanted miss japan to winn! i think she deserved it more!! n she was a natural beauty~

plus puerto rico had like a michael jackson nose lolz ^^;; she seem sorta plastic....

Guest lovely-disaster

aww...i was waiting for Japan to win. I was sitting there watching everyone else get all the other runner-ups...then BAM! It's Puerto Rico. =(

It made me sad.

Guest Galchi

I missed the show but never thought that Puerto Rico will win again, last year they were runner up.

And never thought that Japan made it that far. As an Asian, though I didnt watched Miss Universe, I'll be proud if she had won.

It's always been dominated by these Latin American countries. Its time for the Asian beauty to shine, more intelligent and beautiful people.

Guest cyberfruit

It's always been dominated by these Latin American countries. Its time for the Asian beauty to shine, more intelligent and beautiful people.

*ahem* >>; Rude, much? You probably didn't mean it (I hope you didn't mean it) but that's rude.

Guest ooo_it's_mE

......the hell?

<_<

Guest estelle

..i really dont know why everyones saying that puerto is ugly..when i first saw her , i thought she was really beautiful with nice high features..anyways..if japan won, would she go down in history as the first asian miss universe...??

..i really dont know why everyones saying that puerto is ugly..when i first saw her , i thought she was really beautiful with nice high features..anyways..if japan won, would she go down in history as the first asian miss universe...??

No, she wouldn't. The first winner from the entire Asian continent was Akiko Kojima of Japan in 1959

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b...kiko-kojma.jpeg

and wahaha I love the look she's getting here

59aad6.jpg

Archived