❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Hi,

The preview of episode 9 is released. Thanks JJforever and Newheart. They posted it in PTB threat.

It looks like very interesting things will happen. As I predicted before, this man Eunsol's father. 

Why Nayon stayed in Eunsol's house? What Jiheon talks about with Eunsol's father?

There's so many questions.  I can't wait to watch it.I hope we can take the answers of these questions this week.

Episode 9 Preview

bscap00012tile.jpg

Ji Seong, Hero, Lee Dong-wook and Park Yoon-jae trend

197282.jpg

The TV screens are filled with directors of headquarters such as Cha Dong-joo (Kim Jae-won) from the recently finished popular MBC drama "Can You Hear my Heart", Song Yoo-hyun (Micky Yuchun) from MBC "Miss Ripley", Moon Sin-woo (Park Yoo-jae) from MBC "Indomitable Daughters", Kang Ji-wook (Lee Dong-wook) from SBS "Scent of a Woman", and Cha Ji-heon (Ji Seong) and Cha Moo-won (Hero) from "Protect the Boss".

Park Yoon-jae from daily MBC drama "Indomitable Daughters" is the director of Queens Group. He is a perfectionist complete in education and work, and despite everyone's objection he is in love with a widow (Sin Ae-ra).

Cha Ji-heon and Cha Moo-won from SBS drama "Protect the Boss" are directors 1 and 2 of the business strategies department. Unlike other perfect director, Cha Ji-heon is a trouble making X man but these hole make him somewhat different from the other directors in a innocent way.

On the other hand Cha Moo-won is daring towards the women he likes and expresses hius feelings without hesitation. His cold and passionate image appeals to female viewers as chic and smart.

Kang Ji-wook from SBS weekend drama "Scent of a Woman" is uninterested in everything and has no will power. However, changing his ways of life thanks to a woman he loves, reveals that he's the very caring type to those he love.

Directors of headquarters have now become a regular source in dramas. Female fans have fun choosing different directors every day of the week.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Hi,

Thank you Willenette for the news.:)

Jisung updated his me2day blog. I want to share this picture. So cute.:wub:

*quoted image*

Hi trigg, thanks for continuously updating with us here about him through his me2day blog. I love this side of him. For someone who is busy filming a drama it is nice how he still has time to post this. Oh, this makes him a winner. :sweatingbullets:

Hi, thanks willennette. I agree. I want to share this conversation  that occurs between Eun Seol and Ji  Heon's father in ep 9.

I think, this conversation will be answer some of our questions about Ji Heon's  mother and source of his agorafobia (Panic Attack).

NES: President

JD: What is it all of a sudden?

JD: Secretary No.  About Ji Heon's agoraphobia...Tell me everything that you know.

NES: You know?

JD: From the cause of the disorder...

JD: What are the symptoms? Tell me everything.

NES: He said when he was young, his mom left the house.

NES: He went out to look for his mom.

J: I don't remember what made me think if I came here I could find my mom

J: or how I ended up here.

J: While I was searching for my mom, I fainted.

J: I don't remember how I got home either.

J: I think that was the beginning of me being afraid of, and having fears around people.

J: The person who fixed that, the person who was by my side every time, was my older brother.

NES: However.. He fainted, and the symptoms came back when he heard that his brother died in an accident.

NES: He thinks it's his fault, he thinks everyone's belittling him.

JD: That's enough, stop. I didn't even know something like that...

Source: Viki

Hi,

There's a lot of arguments in PTB thread. So I shared some of my thoughts about it and now i want to share them here.

aberalla, I agree with you in most part, but not to all. This drama  really funny. And absolutely not a forced comedy. I agree "Greatest  Love" is a great drama like its name but please don't compare PTB with  "Lie To Me".  Sorry if you like it, but PTB better than LTM so much. LTM got a lot of negative criticisms from  critics.  In fact these dramas different from each other.  And I don't  want to compare PTB with other dramas or other actors/actresses.

I don't agree that "the mains have no chemistry". They have really great  chemistry between JH-NES / JH-JJ / JJ-NY / NES-NY-MR on screen .  Especially between JH-NES.  I love watching them together.

I didn't like ep 9-10 as much as I like first 8 episodes. Mostly because of NES. I disappointed a little bit in Eun Seol. Why everytime Jiheon calls her, she let Mowon to take the phone? Why don't leave if she don't have any feeling against Jiheon? I know, she wants to help him but this way everything goes to worse. Enmity between the cousins will ​​grow.  At the end, just Jiheon's heart will be broken.   If she wants to be with Mowon then she should go to him. If not she should tell this clearly to Mowon, so he can continue its own life. With Nayoon or with his secretary or with anyone he wants.   I think everyone thinks like me in this matter.  

It doesn't matter. Still I looking forward for next week. Just hope  they doesn't extend this love triangle issues. Really very boring. I  have no problem with company issues as long as it's not boring.

I want to share these pictures

1108311504139234.jpg

1108311502136843.jpg

1108311502399515.jpg

1108311503046104.jpg

1108311503501511.jpg

DC

The ladies of ‘Protect the Boss’ dance to 2NE1’s “I Am The Best”

20110902_protecttheboss.jpg

On September 2nd, SBS’s ‘Protect the Boss‘ aired its 10th episode and managed to amuse many viewers with one particular scene.

The scene began with ‘Seo Na Yoon’ (played by Wang Ji Hye) finally letting ‘Cha Ji Hun’ (played by Ji Sung) go free, after realizing how much happier he was with ‘Noh Eun Sul’ (played by Choi Kang Hee) by his side.

After it hit her that the relationship she had with Ji Hun was now completely over, Na Yoon started to cry uncontrollably. In order to cheer her up, Eun Sul and her friend delivered a cover of 2NE1’s “I Am The Best” while drinking cans of beer. The silliness of the entire situation amused the show’s viewers immensely.

SBS’s ‘Protect the Boss’ is becoming a hot drama, thanks to its childish, yet lovable characters, as well as its well-written storyline.

20110902_protecttheboss1.jpg

Source + Photo: TV Daily via Daum

Allkpop

Hi...

I am getting interested with JI Sung because of Protect the boss. he's cute yet handsome there.. kekekeke~

by the way,  I wonder if Ji sung still in relationship with Park Bo young??

Welcome. Name of Ji Sung's girlfriend Lee Bo Young and yes they are still in relationship.:wub: