❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

His wife gave him a permission? NICE! :lol:

Hi cedarwood, hahaha - he must be a very good & obedient husband.....And I would say that JS loves his wife so much since she always considers & make her a part of his decisions.....now that he's a married man. I feel happy that they will have a baby girl soon.....

And so nice to see JS & Taec become close because of this show.....:lol:

​It's always nice when a man considers his partner in decisions he makes. 

The baby girl will be a beautiful princess, I'm sure. :)

• Like 3

Stills: Three Meals A Day Season 2 Episode 4 with Ji Sung

3m00

It’s the D-day, and Three Meals A Day’s Facebook page has been so generous to share these pictures. So…enjoy these while waiting for the episode to air tonight ;)

From dishwasher Ji Sung…

3m1

3m2

3m3

3m4

..to kitchen helper Ji Sung..

3m5

3m6

3m7

..and farmer Ji Sung.

3m8

3m9

3m10

3m11

..and back to kitchen helper Ji Sung.

3m12

3m13

3m14

Credit to 삼시세끼 Facebook Page / The Talking Cupboard

• Like 5

June 12, 2015

Ji Sung, ‘I Want A Little Brother Like Taecyeon’

Source: BNTNews

xr9rr2qiimy14vdt93dr5w2wa0zwch2z.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] On the upcoming 5th episode of tvN ‘Three Meals a Day,’ actor Ji Sung had eyes for only Taecyeon.

Seen in the preview for the comping episode, Ji Sung said, “I want a little brother like Taecyeon.” According to the words of the ‘Three Meals a Day’ producers, Ji Sung would particularly compliment Taecyeon’s cooking. While Ji Sung was cooking, he would depend on Taecyeon, following him around.

Ji Sung also stated, “If I ever get to cook as well as Taecyeon, I will come back and cook a delicious meal for Taecyeon,” showing no end to his love for Taecyeon. Viewers can see Ji Sung’s affection for Taecyeon through the show.

Outside of this, ‘baker’ Lee Seo Jin will try his second time baking bread after the success of his garlic baguette. In addition, he shaved the ice from the refrigerator to create shaved ice with condensed milk he made himself. This team continues to show a diverse menu as the four men create meals out of their organic farm.

Meanwhile, this episode will air on June 12 at 9:45 PM KST. (photo by CJ E&M)

• Like 3

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Welcome Their First Baby Into the World

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Welcome Their First Baby Into the World

Couple Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young have welcomed their first baby into the world!

On June 13, Will Entertainment revealed through a press release:

“Hello, this is Will Entertainment. Actress Lee Bo Young has delivered a baby girl on Friday morning. Mother and daughter are both healthy thanks to all of your love and interest.

Lee Bo Young, who has given birth to her first child in two years since getting married in 2013, shared, ‘Hello, this is actress Lee Bo Young. I was able to give birth to our first child healthily, with everyone’s support and love. Although it was a long wait, I am simply thankful to have had a healthy labor. I will try to greet you all through a good production soon. Thank you.’

Please send endless blessings for the future of the three of them, as [Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung] welcome a new addition to the family.

Thank you.”

Congratulations to the beautiful couple on the new addition to their family!

source

• Like 3

Cr. Netizen Buzz

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young give birth to a baby girl

Friday, June 12, 2015  ji sunglee bo young  76 comments

201506131022072410_1.jpg

Article: Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young give birth to their first baby girl after 2 years of marriage "Grateful that she's healthy"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+902, -24] After hearing news about shotgun marriages all the time, it's nice to see a couple like this

2. [+664, -10] Congratulations!!! ^^ The daughter must be so pretty! ㅋㅋ

3. [+610, -18] Imagine you're born and your dad's Ji Sung and mom's Lee Bo Young... Ji Sung's definitely going to become a daughter babo

-

Source: Naver

1. [+9,094, -68] Wow, congratulations. Even on 'Three Meals a Day', Ji Sung looked nervous with the due date creeping up..

2. [+6,800, -61] Raise her well~ this couple matches just so well

3. [+5,954, -102] Congratulations! The baby's born to her father being Ji Sung...

4. [+537, -5] This couple seriously seems like the best. They dated for so long before getting married and don't thrust their relationship in public all the time like other couples. They seem so strong together.

5. [+423, -14] Was worried with Mers so I'm glad that she gave birth healthily. Raise her well~

6. [+417, -14] That baby's going to have some beautiful genes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+409, -18] The baby's face will be daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Like 4

Cr. allkpop

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung become the proud parents of a baby girl

June 13, 2015 @ 1:58 am

temp-avatar.jpg by serendipity

SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE

SHARES

•  

Wonderful news has come from one of our favorite celebrity couples - Lee Bo Young andJi Sung!

The beautiful couple have revealed that they've become the parents of a baby girl! Lee Bo Young gave birth this morning and she and both the baby are said to be in great health. 

Lee Bo Young expressed through her agency, "With all your support and love, I was able to give birth to a healthy baby. Although it was a long wait, I'm just so grateful that she has come to us healthy. I'll try to greet you all with a good production as soon as possible.Thank you."

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'High Society' - Episode 2

The couple tied the knot back in 2013 after dating for 7 years, and this is their first child! Congratulations to them!

• Like 3

Cr. allkpop

SWOON....

Ji Sung makes all fans wish he was their husband

June 12, 2015 @ 4:13 pm

temp-avatar.jpg by alim17

SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE

SHARES

•  

Ji Sung is pure Cha Do Hyun incarnate - none of that Shin Se Gi in there... maybe a bit of Yona.  He appeared as a guest on tvN's 'Three Meals a Day' on June 12 and talked about his enjoyment of doing house chores with his wife, Lee Bo Young.

On this episode, Lee Seo Jin was surprised to see Ji Sung cleaning, and Taecyeonasked the actor, "Did you live by yourself when you were young?"  

Ji Sung replied, "Since I was young, my mom only fed me when I did something,"surprising everybody.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'High Society' - Episode 2

In a separate interview, he said further, "Honestly, cleaning and organizing the house changed after I got married.  In the house Lee Bo Young and I live in, we take off the guise of being actors to clean and cook ourselves, saying that we should do it like this like other people.

"That's why no matter how busy I am, I'm of the opinion I should never lose a chance to do housework.  When doing housework, we get more time to speak to each other and have more time to be with each other, so that time is precious to me."  Ugh, can he be any more perfect?

• Like 3

June 15, 2015

Lee Bo-young has a baby girl

15080013.jpg

Actress Lee Bo-young gave birth to a baby on Saturday morning.

Lee, who is married to actor Ji Sung, delivered a baby girl at a Seoul hospital and is currently in recovery.

“I’m truly thrilled and happy about our first baby, and I will make sure to put my best efforts in raising this child,” said Ji Sung.

“We are very thankful for all the positive attention that fans are giving and we are grateful that both Lee and the baby are healthy,” added Lee’s agency, Will Entertainment.

Lee expressed her feelings through her agency.

“I was able to healthily deliver the child thanks to the support and encouragement of my fans,” she said.

“I will soon return as an actress with a good piece of work.”

BY JIN MIN-JI

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 2

Ji Sung gets praise for not letting manager work on Weekends although Lee Bo Young gave birth

lee-bo-young-ji-sung_1420481096_af_org-7

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young welcomed their first child to the world on the morning of June 13. But despite the usual bond between manager and talent, he told his manager not to come to visit them at the hospital.

Ji Sung’s agency says, “After Lee Bo Young gave birth, Ji Sung called his manager to tell him the news. His manager said he’d head to the hospital, but Ji Sung told him not to come because it was the weekend so he should take a break.”

“He was concerned that his busy manager wouldn’t be able to rest because of him,” the agency adds.

Ji Sung said through his agency, “I’m so happy and overwhelmed now that my first child is born. I’ll do a good job at raising her and make sure she’s healthy, and in the future I’ll do my best as an actor to give a great performance.”

Congratulations to the new parents!

source : http://kpopfighting.com

• Like 2

Hi chingudeul

It has been a while since I visited this thread...there is a voting going on Kdramastars and I want to ask you to vote for KMHM. you can vote in different categories. one vote per day and there are only 6 days left

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-drama-kdrama

Edited by Sarang21
  • Like 1

5 South Korean celebrity newborn babies we want to see on-screen in 2015

Celebrities are getting married on a regular basis now, and some can't wait to start their new family! They are blissfully happy and return to work with smiles on their faces because of the utter joy they feel at home with their newborn babies. K-drama fans love their stars. We would love to share in their happiness. In light of that, I have put together a short list of a few of the newborn babies we would love to see on-screen this year so that we can get a glimpse of their precious little ones too.

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. Bo Bae

The nickname for Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young's newborn daughter is the only name revealed by the proud mom and dad. While we wait for her official name and precious first photos, I know fans are excited to see their little one appear on the small screen for the first time this year. A variety series or a brief glimpse in a K-drama would be more than enough.

Leeboyoung_JiSung_BabyShower100.jpg

source : dramafever

• Like 1

Hi chingudeul

It has been a while since I visited this thread...there is a voting going on Kdramastars and I want to ask you to vote for KMHM. you can vote in different categories. one vote per day and there are only 6 days left

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-drama-kdrama

Hi, thanks for sharing the link. I feel happy that this drama is one of the Top 10 Search TV Program in Google Korea for the 1st quarter of this year (January-June). :P

• Like 2

The top 15 dramas of 2015 so far, according to the Korean Contents Power Index

There have been a lot of buzz-worthy dramas so far this year, but which one captured the most interest in Korea? The Contents Power Index (CPI) rankings have been released for the first half of 2015, and they rank the top dramas so far this year. See which ones made the list!

The CPI rankings differ from pure ratings rankings because they measure overall interest in a series. The power index uses ratings in addition to other factors, like the number of articles written, internet search popularity, and activity on discussion boards to determine which shows are most popular. While there is a weekly CPI ranking, this report looks at all of the dramas that have aired on major networks or cable stations from January 2015 through June 2015.

Given the jam-packed cast and the experimental format, it comes as no surprise that Producer ranked #1 for the year so far. The power of the adorable Yoochun-Shin Se Kyung OTP in Sensory Couple pulled off a second place finish, and Pinocchio made a strong showing in third. Mask was the only currently airing drama to make the list, pulling off an impressive 5th place ranking even though it's only halfway through its run. See the rest of the top 15 and their scores below:

1. KBS2 Producer 260.6

2. SBS Sensory Couple (Girl Who Sees Smells) 256.1

3. SBS Pinocchio 250.7
4. MBC Kill Me Heal Me 242.8
5. SBS Mask  232.8
6. KBS2 School 2015  230.5
7. SBS Heard it Through the Grapevine 224.2
8. MBC Angry Mom  224.0
9. tvN Let’s Eat 2  220.0
10. MBC Jeju Island Gatsby (Warm and Cozy)  213.9
11. SBS Punch 210.5
12. KBS2 Healer  209.8
13. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, and I  208.2
14. KBS2 Orange Marmalade  207.0
15. KBS2 What’s With This Family  205.7

What do you think of the rankings? Did anything surprise you? Remember, it's not ranking the "best" dramas, but rather viewer interest in the dramas. Which show captured your attention most this year?

source : dramafever

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...