❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

You Welcome @@willenette Ji Sung looks good at the fan meet and he is amazing...... I'm touched by his sincerity....  :wub:

Ji Sung Has an Amazing Time with His Fans in 2015 Fanmeeting

Ji Sung Has an Amazing Time with His Fans in 2015 Fanmeeting

Actor Ji Sung recently met with 1,000 of his fans in his 2015 fanmeeting “Remember, the Time We Met” on May 30.

The tickets sold out in just one minute after opening, even for the additional day that was added in huge demand by fans.

Ji Sung came up with the title himself for this special event, and participated in stage design, sound check, and others as well. In the beginning, he made his fans laugh when he reenacted a scene from his popular drama “Kill Me Heal Me.” He also listened to his fans’ concerns and gave sincere advice, filling the arena with a heartwarming atmosphere.

During the second part of his fanmeeting, Ji Sung staged his live show where he wowed the audience by singing four songs, which had a wide range of genres from a soft ballad to rock.

Ji Sung’s love for fans didn’t stop there as he added one hour more to his 100-minute fanmeeting and held a high-touch event with all of the fans in attendance. It was very clear how much he had been waiting for this special time with fans.

Moreover, on Monday, after the day of his fanmeeting, Ji Sung messaged everyone who came to the event, saying, “Are you guys having a good day? This is Ji Sung. Our time together on May 30, 2015, was an unforgettable gift for me. Thank you. Stay healthy and I’ll be waiting for our next time together.”

jisung

Ji Sung’s agency Namoo Actors stated, “The fans ranged from middle school students to elderly citizens who were all very nice. We think that Ji Sung’s sincerity towards his fans was accurately delivered through this event. He gave it his best during rehearsals, sometimes skipping his breaks. He was very touched by his fans as well, and continued to show his love for them during the wrap-up party for his fanmeeting.”

Meanwhile, Ji Sung appeared on a recent episode of “Three Meals a Day” set to air on June 5 at 9:45 p.m. KST.

Cr. Soompi 

Edited by cclover1
  • Like 2

June 2, 2015

Ji Sung posted the picture of ‘Three Meals A Day’ “The successor of Lee Seo Jin for dish-washing”

Source: Innolife.com

14583_1.jpg

On 2nd at the official facebook of tvN ‘Three Meals A Day’, a picture was posted with the mention, “Remember. 9:45 p.m., on June 5th, 2015. The time when I fell in love with dish-washing. Ji Sung is the first guest who did dish-washing so carefully.”

It was the parody of a famous line in ‘Kill Me Heal Me’, and the picture shows Ji Sung concentrating on washing the dishes.

At the preview, Ji Sung started dish-washing, saying “What I can only do is dishwashing, so I must be good at it.” He was also admitted by Lee Seo-Jin the original dish-washer(?), and it made people laugh.

Also people are expecting his work with Lee Seo-Jin and Ok Taecyeon. 

Meanwhile, tvN ‘Three Meals A Day – Jungsun2’ will be aired on June 5th. [Photo=’Three Meals A Day’ official facebook]

• Like 3

As I understand Three meals a day is a variety show?

Just realized I've seen part of other Ji Sung's drama some time ago - Protect the boss but I've never finished. I know you recommended me Secret to watch next (after KMHM) and I plan to do so but... I just started Swallow the sun. I finished 2 first episodes and WOOOW the drama is amazing!!! It's exactly what I like. :D Plus Ji Sung... :wub: Although I'd shave him and cut his hair but still... can't wait to see more. :D

• Like 1

As I understand Three meals a day is a variety show?

Just realized I've seen part of other Ji Sung's drama some time ago - Protect the boss but I've never finished. I know you recommended me Secret to watch next (after KMHM) and I plan to do so but... I just started Swallow the sun. I finished 2 first episodes and WOOOW the drama is amazing!!! It's exactly what I like. :D Plus Ji Sung... :wub: Although I'd shave him and cut his hair but still... can't wait to see more. :D

​Hi cedarwood, ye, that's a variety show. Oh, "PTB" is good. Ji Sung as Ji-heon really won me over. This series has one of the best-rounded supporting casts of any drama, ever.  On a side note, since I also adore JaeJoong, my only complaint is that he wasn't in the show enough. And this series is far more comedy than drama.

"Secret" for me started out slow on the first couple of episodes but it was also a good drama of JS. Coming into this drama I had no expectations. Ji Sung did an exceptionally great job on portraying Min Hyuk and his every emotion throughout Secret. His character there was actually one of my favorite characters because the writers showed his every vulnerability and emotion from the beginning of the show throughout the end. Bae Soo Bin blew my socks off with his portrayal of Do Hoon!  I love that scene when DH sees his son for the very first time all happy and very much alive. Same as PTB, this series has one of the best-rounded supporting casts of any drama, ever. Honestly without them, our main leads would be powerless. The only gripe I have with the ending - very minor- is how little time our OTP had. I just wish you will love it as much as I did. I really enjoyed it! Very few can compare to it. Every scene to me is so unforgettable. For me, it’s a masterpiece.

"Swallow the Sun" story was ambitious however, the execution was poor specially the casting. (my opinion-). But, the male lead is hot...hehehe. :P

• Like 2

Ji Sung to star in 'Three Meals a Day,' Taecyeon prefers Park Shin-hye

Actor Ji Sung will star in the fourth episode of "Three Meals a Day," Friday. (Three Meals a Day/Facebook)

Actor Ji Sung will be the second guest Friday on "Three Meals a Day," a Korean TV reality cooking show, in which 2PM singer Ok Taecyeon and actor Lee Seo-jin are regulars.

Taecyeon and Lee initially expressed disappointment over a male guest star, after actress Park Shin-hye's appearance on episodes two and three on May 22 and 29.

"Three Meals a Day" is a cooking program taking place in the Korean countryside on Oksunbong Peak, Gangwon Province.

"As soon as (Park) Shin-hye appeared, everybody greeted her and she got straight to cooking," said the staff member, cited by local media Sunday. "In contrast, Taecyeon and Lee Seo-jin were very disappointed with Ji Sung because he is a male guest. There was a lasting impression of Park Shin-hye (on the set)."

Ji Sung will appear in the weekly program for its fourth episode this Friday. The staff member said that Taecyeon and Lee soon formed a "male camaraderie" with Ji Sung.

"As the guys grouped together, they soon formed a bond and sense of common cause (that) only men can share," said the staff member. "Ji Sung worked hard and left having eased initial feelings harbored by Taecyeon and Lee Seo-jin."

"Three Meals a Day," which is in its second season, airs every Friday at 9:45 p.m. The third guest on the show will reportedly be singer BoA next week.

K-pop singer Taecyeon, from boy group 2PM, is a regular on "Three Meals a Day," season two. (tvN)

Actress Park Shin-hye (left) appeared on episodes two and three last month, beside regular members Taecyeon (second from left), Lee Seo-jin (second from right) and another guest member Kim Kwang-su. (Three Meals a Day/Facebook)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

​Hi cedarwood, ye, that's a variety show. Oh, "PTB" is good. Ji Sung as Ji-heon really won me over. This series has one of the best-rounded supporting casts of any drama, ever.  On a side note, since I also adore JaeJoong, my only complaint is that he wasn't in the show enough. And this series is far more comedy than drama.

Must say the leading lady made me stop at 6th episode (I think it was 6th) and not coming back. I couldn't stand that character. Ji Sung... well... his character behaved like spoiled child most of the time so I decided there are lots of dramas to watch, I don't have to watch this one, really. Hope no one is going to kill me for it. ​

"Swallow the Sun" story was ambitious however, the execution was poor specially the casting. (my opinion-). But, the male lead is hot...hehehe. :P

​Yeah I heard the male lead is hot hehehehe :D The surprise for me was Yoo Oh Seung - I totally LOVE this actor. I know he always plays villains but he's good at it. 

As for Swallow the sun - I heard it's a melodrama. If every melodrama looks like this then give me more - action, guns, guys fighting... Ji Sung... what could possibly go wrong? ;) 

• Like 1

June 5, 2015

‘3 Meals’ Ji Sung “As my wife Lee Bo Young gave permission, I decided to appear on 3 Meals”

Source: Innolife.com

14613_1.jpg

Actor Ji Sung said that he decided to appear on ‘3 Meals’ as his wife Lee Bo Young gave permission.

On ‘3 Meals’, which will be broadcasted on June 5th, Ji Sung is going to show various charms. He draws attention as he said that his wife gave permission to him.

Recently, after appearing on drama ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’, Ji Sung was staying with his wife in the home, trying not to appear on television. Then he was asked to appear on ‘3 Meals’, and Lee Bo Young, a big fan of ‘3 Meals’ offered him to appear on the program.

Ji Sung is going to try cooking, from preparing the ingredients.

Meantime, self-provided organic life ‘3 Meals - Jeongseon’ is a healing entertainment program of Lee Seo Jin, Ok Taec Yeon and Kim Gwang Gyu in Jeongseon, Gangwon-do. [Photo=tvN]

201541661433509805.jpg

• Like 3

Cr. Soompi

Ji Sung Reveals the Sex of His Soon-to-Be-Born Child on “Three Meals a Day”

Ji Sung Reveals the Sex of His Soon-to-Be-Born Child on “Three Meals a Day”

Ji Sung relayed good news about his wife Lee Bo Young and his unborn child while guesting on “Three Meals a Day.”

On the June 5 episode of tvN‘s “Three Meals a Day,” Kim Kwang Gyu, who arrives to the shoot late due to a drama filming, sees Ji Sung and immediately lights up.

ji sung

When asked whether he knows the guest, Kim Kwang Gyu says, “I did a drama with Lee Bo Young. Ji Sung came to set once.”

After asking about Lee Bo Young, Kim Kwang Gyu asks him, “Have you had your baby yet?” and Ji Sung replies, “We have about three weeks left.”

When asked repeatedly about the sex of his child, Ji Sung finally replies, “It’s a daughter,” garnering sincere congratulations from the rest of the cast.

• Like 2

Cr. Soompi

Just love him

Ji Sung Boasts about Lee Bo Young’s Cooking Skills on “Three Meals a Day”

Ji Sung Boasts about Lee Bo Young’s Cooking Skills on “Three Meals a Day”

It’s sweet how Ji Sung is still crazy for his wife when he boasted about her cooking skills on tvN‘s “Three Meals a Day.”

On the episode that aired on June 5, Ji Sung constantly reveals his love for his wife, Lee Bo Young, earning him the nickname “Crazy in Love.”

The staff orders the members to cook fried chicken and pickled radishes for dinner as a mission.

While preparing, Ji Sung says, “My mother-in-law is an excellent cook. I even memorized her number to call her for advice.” In response, Lee Seo Jin jokes, “I guess your wife isn’t a great cook?”

Ji Sung immediately stands up for his wife, saying, “My Bo Young is very skilled. You’ll be surprised at how good she is.”

During his interview, he continues to praise his wife as he says, “It’s a given fact that my wife is a great cook. It’s perfect for my taste buds. That’s all that matters.”

ji sung 2

• Like 2

June 5, 2015

With three weeks left, Ji Seong reveals "It's a girl" 

Source: Hankooki via Hancinema.net

photo600271.jpg

On June 5, Ji Seong starred in the fourth episode of tvN's reality show, 'Three Meals A Day – Jeongseon" as a guest. 

On this day, Kim Kwang-gyoo mentioned to Ji Seong about how he met Lee Bo-yeong. Kim Kwang-gyoo had co-starred with her in the SBS hit drama, "I Hear Your Voice". 

Kim Kwang-gyoo asked Ji Seong, "Did she deliver the baby yet?. Ji Seong said "About three weeks left". 

Kim Kwang-gyoo asked again, "Son?". Ji Seong answered, "Daughter!". The short conversation between the two drew much attention from the viewers. In last March, MBC's entertainment news show, 'Section TV' once aired Ji Seong and Lee Bo-yeong's future baby photo. The future baby photo is becoming a talk again on the internet.

• Like 2

This is funny.................

Cr. Soompi

Lee Seo Jin Admits He Once Told Lee Bo Young to Break Up with Ji Sung

Lee Seo Jin Admits He Once Told Lee Bo Young to Break Up with Ji Sung

Lee Seo Jin was embarrassed by Ji Sung’s straightforward comment on “Three Meals a Day.”

Actor Ji Sung appeared as a guest on the June 5 broadcast of the tvN show, joining Lee Seo Jin, Kim Kwang Gyu, and 2PM’s Ok Taecyeon to experience a taste of the organic life.

During the broadcast, Ji Sung talks about the ring he is wearing on his hand, saying, “This is the ring I got to mark my 100 day anniversary [with wife Lee Bo Young]. I put my wedding ring away because I’m afraid I’ll lose it.”

At this, Lee Seo Jin then asks, “When I saw your wife it was your 100 day anniversary, right?” Ji Sung then immediately shoots back with questions of his own, saying, “I heard you told her to break up with me? You said not to trust men?”

Laughing out of embarrassment, Lee Seo Jin then admits, “I say that to everyone.”

jisung2

• Like 1

Cr. allkpop

Ji Sung transforms into his alter ego Yona for a disappointed Taecyeon on 'Three Meals a Day'

June 5, 2015 @ 9:57 pm

SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE

SHARES

•  

2PM's Taecyeon was so happy last time on tvN's 'Three Meals a Day' because the guest star was not only a woman but also the ever gorgeous Park Shin Hye, so he was pretty disappointed when Ji Sung appeared on the June 5 episode.  Poor Ji Sung.

SEE ALSO: 2PM reveal the name of their title track and release date!

When Taecyeon came to help Ji Sung with his bags, Ji Sung said, "You look disappointed," and Taecyeon replied, "Ah, it's because you're a man."

The producer tried to cheer up Taecyeon by introducing Ji Sung as a female guest star, Yona, so Ji Sung played along, transforming into the female high school student, Yona, one of his alter egos (and possibly everyone's favorite identity) from 'Kill Me, Heal Me'. He called out, "Nice to meet you 'Oppa~", making Taecyeon break down into laughs.

Who misses Yona and the Park Shin Hye-Taecyeon love line?

• Like 1

Cr. kkuljaem

Ji Sung Guests On 'Three Meals A Day'

Saturday, June 06, 2015  11 Comments
sjlkafjsdk.jpg

Star News - Naver: Ji Sung who is skilled at household chores, how lucky of Lee Bo Young!

1. [+8078, -74] So handsomely put together with a kind and considerate personality plus a soft-sounding voice

2. [+6395, -71] I envy Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young. They're both pretty and adorable

3. [+5327, -51] Ji Sung was the best in 'Kill Me, Heal Me'

4. [+789, -11] First time seeing Ji Sung-ssi on a variety show and he's nice and shy..They've dated for 7 years before getting married

5. [+736, -15] You can tell how much he loves Lee Bo Young. He seems so nice and likeable. I wish them a happy marriage

6. [+729, -12] He's so cute ㅋㅋㅋ The way he refers to his wife as 'My Bo Young' is really sweet.. Seeing him do the chores peacefully is how I exactly imaged Ji Sung would be

7. [+630, -23] Please let me meet a man like him in my next life

8. [+581, -20] The best husband material

sjakfjds.jpg

My Daily - Naver: 'Three Meals a Day' Ji Sung "Unborn child is a daughter" surprise reveal

1. [+10749, -100] A lovely baby who'll resemble Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung... I hope she grows up prettily ~~^^

2. [+9405, -188] And the inheritor of those great genes will be born in 3 weeks

3. [+8434, -126] He is undoubtedly a strong candidate for MBC's Daesang... His acting of multiple personalities was really daebak

4. [+406, -9] Hoping for a safe delivery

5. [+133, -1] Lucky babyㅜㅜㅜㅠ Imagine, you're born and your dad is Ji Sung

fsafkds.jpg

TV Report - Naver: 'Three Meals a Day' Ji Sung transforms into Yona and shows aegyo to Ok Taecyeon "Oppa"

6. [+3513, -31] Yonaㅋㅋ  So charming

7. [+3136, -27] Ahn Yona..ㅠㅠㅠ I miss you... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+356, -11] Watching the show right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The 'Kill Me, Heal Me' music as the background is very appropriateㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The editing is jjang

9. [+313, -9] My dongsaeng beside me keeps screaming because of Ji Sungㅋㅋ

10. [+81, -3] '3 Meals a Day' has been on a roll starting from Park Shin Hye's guesting

11. [+77, -2] I seriously love Ji Sung
  • Like 1

His wife gave him a permission? NICE! :lol:

Hi cedarwood, hahaha - he must be a very good & obedient husband.....And I would say that JS loves his wife so much since she always considers & make her a part of his decisions.....now that he's a married man. I feel happy that they will have a baby girl soon.....

And so nice to see JS & Taec become close because of this show.....:lol:

• Like 3

Park Seo Joon Reveals That “Kill Me, Heal Me” Actors and Staff Still Meet Up Every Month

Actor Park Seo Joon confessed a close friendship with the rest of MBC‘s “Kill Me, Heal Me” cast and staff.

On the June 7 episode of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” the lead actors of the movie “Beauty Inside” gave in interview.

During the interview, Park Seo Joon says, “The ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ actors and staff promised each other that we would meet up every month at around the 7th. We have met up three times so far.”

At that, Han Hyo Joo expresses her surprise, saying, “It’s not easy to get actors together every month,” but Kim Joo Hyuk says, “It’s about time that’s going to end,” inciting laughter.

park seo joon 2

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 5