[variety] King Saturday 강력추천 토요일

Guest jahye

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to post in here... I was trying to watch the LQ version but it seemed a bit blurry, so I went to get the HQ and made a cut of the SS501 waking up segment. :D

SS501 - MBC King Saturday Waking Up with SS501 (2005-12-31).avi [264.7MB]

(I made the HQ cut. Please don't post anywhere else. ^0^)

available in my CB: :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

i can't help with YSI/MU/FF uploading. i'm uploading enough shows/dramas on those types of links every day as it is. :sweatingbullets:

I've been providing mu links in the beginning.

I thought only about 5 people downloaded from them since there were only about 5 people who replied in here with thanks.. LEECHERS! Thanks for nothing!

Anyways, I stopped uploading the episodes because I lost interest in the direction of the show.

MC Yoo's segment is now too similar with the ending segment on Sang Sang Plus. (to me it's similar)

Park Kyung Rim's segment, I don't even watch it. Kind of stupid and pointless.

I only like one part of Image Survival, when the MC matches the star's face with someone or something else. (the beginning part of Image Survival).

But, there seem to be plenty of other people who watch the show who can provide links.

And there's still clubbox to download from too.

Guest luckyyou

Hi, I hope someone can answer my question.

If you borrow King Saturday video, what other show does it come with? I remember a show with Shin Dong Yup and the blonde guy who talks a lot. What's that show called? Anyone know?

Guest fakeplastictrees

Hi, I hope someone can answer my question.

If you borrow King Saturday video, what other show does it come with? I remember a show with Shin Dong Yup and the blonde guy who talks a lot. What's that show called? Anyone know?

it comes with.. 무(리)한 도전(: (Moo(Ri)HanDoJuhn)

with MC YOOJAESUK<3 (&NOHONGCHUL, JUNGHYUNDON, PARKMYUNGSOO, LEEYOONSUK, this guy from COOL..

am i missing anyone? -_-..)

&recently "THANKS FOR WAKING US UP" with PARK KYUNG LIM (she goes to diff celeb's houses and wakes them up for their schedule; it's SO cute(; so far it's been SS501(: don't know which celeb is next o.o)

oh&i don't remember a show with shin dong yup.. o_o

wow ... thx for sharing ... but i'm having a hard time dwlding frm clubbox .... da speed's like so slow ....

p/s: anyone wif mu/ ysi link... juz pm me da link .... den there'll b no leeching around...

Guest siaoramen03

The ff link for 24.12.2004 MBC King Satuday - Waking Up with SS501 Segment is not working.

Thanks for sharing anyway

Guest luckyyou

it comes with.. 무(리)한 도전(: (Moo(Ri)HanDoJuhn)

with MC YOOJAESUK<3 (&NOHONGCHUL, JUNGHYUNDON, PARKMYUNGSOO, LEEYOONSUK, this guy from COOL..

am i missing anyone? -_-..)

&recently "THANKS FOR WAKING US UP" with PARK KYUNG LIM (she goes to diff celeb's houses and wakes them up for their schedule; it's SO cute(; so far it's been SS501(: don't know which celeb is next o.o)

oh&i don't remember a show with shin dong yup.. o_o

Hmm I think I might have been confused. I thought this show was on the same video tape as King Saturday but I think it wasn't. I think it was with on a SBS tape with the hidden camera show. Anyways, it's the show where Shin Dong Yup and No Hong Chul goes watch some family who has 11 kids and they recently moved to a new apartment. I just watched 1 episode of it and I saw on TV that they were using hte same family still. There's this one boy there who's so cute. He's like 6 or something and have cute eyes and he's so adorable...

Anyways, did Park Kyung Lim do a Waking Up SS501 Part 3? hehe.

Guest luckyyou

i think ur talking about SBS SATURDAY program. the one with love letter

theres a 2nd part to that program where shin dong yup visits families with troublesome kids

Thanks, but that's not it. You're talking about that show "my kid has changed". ahaha, I think that title is so funny. Does King Saturday come out on Saturday or Sunday?

Guest fakeplastictrees

Hmm I think I might have been confused. I thought this show was on the same video tape as King Saturday but I think it wasn't. I think it was with on a SBS tape with the hidden camera show. Anyways, it's the show where Shin Dong Yup and No Hong Chul goes watch some family who has 11 kids and they recently moved to a new apartment. I just watched 1 episode of it and I saw on TV that they were using hte same family still. There's this one boy there who's so cute. He's like 6 or something and have cute eyes and he's so adorable...

Anyways, did Park Kyung Lim do a Waking Up SS501 Part 3? hehe.

OOOH YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT 일요일 일요일 밤에.. (ilyoil ilyoil bam ae)

LEE KYUNG GYOO'S HIDDEN CAMERA

KIMYOUNGMAN&AYOOMI'S CELEB. QUIZ SHOW (참!잘했어요~)

& SHIN DONGYUP AND NOHONGCHUL'S CHUNSADEULAE HAPCHANG (천사들의 합창)

yesyes?(:

and yes she did, there's a part 4(but that's next week)

King Saturday comes out Saturday..lol

Guest luckyyou

& SHIN DONGYUP AND NOHONGCHUL'S CHUNSADEULAE HAPCHANG (천사들의 합창)

King Saturday comes out Saturday..lol

OOOH. YES YES!! That's the show! Do you watch it? The family with 11 kids right? The little, 7-year old boy is so cute. He asked the cameraman for his cell and then asked him if he knew his mom's phone number when he got lost. aww.

And heehee, I felt dumb asking that when does King Saturday air question, but I kept on coming onto this thread but no one had said "NEW EPISODE UP FOR DL" so I was like "hmm, maybe it doesn't air on Saturdays" which was pretty dumb for me to even think, but hey now I know 10000000% that it airs on Saturday. Anyways, thanks! :)

Archived