[variety] King Saturday 강력추천 토요일

Guest jahye

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lunagal

Oh the first part where Yoo Jae Suk is the host was SO DAMN FUNNY. The obstacle course part- oh God- I nearly pissed my pants, especially when one of the older guys couldnt get past the limbo part and kept on stuffing up, and then when it was YJS's turn, he kept on laughing and spraying his water.

The date segment was hmmmmm. That guy seemed too ?greasy? for me. He kept on referring to himself as oppa, and he was just too aware of the camera- he didnt seem sincere. It looked like he was trying very hard to make himself appear charming.

Guest kristixky

i think this show would be better with more girls.... like xman.

doesnt have to have couple or anythuing. but i just think itll be funnier and better wit some girls instead of all guys. just my oppinion

didn't really like the date w/ hongsoo ah and that guy, it was so corny <_<

The date segment was hmmmmm. That guy seemed too ?greasy? for me. He kept on referring to himself as oppa, and he was just too aware of the camera- he didnt seem sincere. It looked like he was trying very hard to make himself appear charming.

I'm with both of you guys.

The date segment is completely corny.

But, I guess I would like it if it had people I liked in the segment.

Even though I love Hong Su Ah, I could barely watch it because Shin Dong Wook was trying way too hard to be suave. I totally understand about the greasy comment!

It was like he thought he knew all the right, cool moves...

Hope they get a better guy next week. Then maybe I could watch the date part without wincing or feeling uncomfortable.

i think this show would be better with more girls.... like xman.

doesnt have to have couple or anythuing. but i just think itll be funnier and better wit some girls instead of all guys. just my oppinion

I would have to disagree.

I'm so glad they don't have more girls in the Unreasonable Challenge part.

Jo Hae Ryun is funny enough, we don't need some pretty girl to come on the show and steal the spotlight from her.

Let Xman be Xman and let Unreasonable Challenge be its own show.

It doesn't need to get other girls on the show to make it more like other shows.

It's perfectly funny the way it is.

I'm sick of all the romance they try to squeeze in every minute on Xman.

I don't want another show to be ruined with stupid romance.

Unreasonable Challenge's formula is perfect as it is. :)

can anyone upload episode 3 onto ysi or megaupload please??

thanks in advance

^^Didn't jahye said she's gonna upload it? Have some patience...

Thanks for that sylver.

UNFORTUNATELY, I don't have a megaupload link yet.

Everytime I kept uploading, it stopped uploading in the middle of it. >_<

And I've been busy with a lot of schoolwork today.

Hopefully, the one I'm working on right now will be ready by tomorrow morning.

But I also noticed that there are plenty of other people in this thread that have watched the show.

So, they can do others a favor and help upload the episode...

Guest just jess

Oh the first part where Yoo Jae Suk is the host was SO DAMN FUNNY. The obstacle course part- oh God- I nearly pissed my pants, especially when one of the older guys couldnt get past the limbo part and kept on stuffing up, and then when it was YJS's turn, he kept on laughing and spraying his water.

i agree about the date segment... the guy was too into himself and making sure he wasnt messing up or looking bad on camera. and yea, he was very "nuh kkee hae" (greasy). and i agree with jahye, i dont want this to turn into another love letter or xmen type show... i think its cuter and more intimate this way. i cant to see the different people that are going to be on this.

and the first part with YJS is friggen hilarious! i love YJS and his friends, they are so funny!

This week on King Saturday, part two of Unreasonable Challenge and new guests for Park Kyung Rim's Date:

2 guys this time: Kim Hyun Joong 26me.jpg and Kim Hyung Joon 36he.jpg of SS501

1 girl: Hwang Bora 11ab3.jpg (from Lawyers, Secret Lovers, and Toji)

I don't care for SS501, but I remember seeing those guys on Xman before.

I really don't like Kim Hyun Joong (too much of a pretty boy for me), but I can stand Kim Hyung Joon. He appears a lot older than he really is.

I've never seen Hwang Bora before. When I first read the preview, I thought it was Hwang Bo! :lol:

She's (Bora) 3-4 years older than the 2 guys.

I don't know if I'm going to watch the date segment this week, but I can't wait for more Unreasonable Challenge!

jahye, if you don't wanna DL the date part, you can just DL the challenge part. The file is split into two and you can get it in my CB...

Thanks for the heads up, but I already went ahead and downloaded both parts from cartrider2000's clubbox.

I figured other people would want to watch the date segment and it was less than 25 MB, so I just dled it anyways to upload it.

Episode 4 <-- only MC Yoo's segment.

Episode 4 <-- only Park Kyung Rim's Date.

Archived