[variety] King Saturday 강력추천 토요일

Guest jahye

[MBC] MCs: Seo Kyung Suk, Kim Yong Man, Jo Hye Ryun

ks17zl.jpgTitle: 강력추천 토요일 = King Saturday Where it airs: MBC When it airs: Saturdays, 6:50 P.M. MC: Yoo Jae Suk, Show Segments: 무(리)한 도전 무(리)한 도전 -> Unreasonable (Endless) Challenge The show is split into 2 segments, where Unreasonable (Endless) Challenge is led by Yoo Jae Suk and Park Kyung Rim's Date is obviously, led by Park Kyung Rim (she seems to do a lot of dating shows.. remember the Eh Jung Mahn Seh corner on Mok Pyo Dahl Sung? she was the host of that as well) mcyoo9le.jpg On Unreasonable (Endless) Challenge, Yoo Jae Suk and his panel play a series of silly games in silly clothes. They torture themselves by playing in the cold and fight one another for food. The first episode featured only Yoo Jae Suk's segment with the following panel: Kim Sung Su, Park Myung Su, Jo Hae Ryun, Yoon Jung Su, Lee Yoon Suk, Jung Hyung Don, and Noh Hong Chul. untitled7ia.jpg You can download episodes at these clubboxes: http://clubbox.co.kr/lollol101 http://clubbox.co.kr/cartrider2000 http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca Official Website

Episode 1 Megaupload Link Episode 2 Megaupload Link Episode 3 Megaupload Link Episode 4 Megaupload Link <-- only MC Yoo's segment. Episode 4 Megaupload Link <-- only Park Kyung Rim's Date. Episode 5 Megaupload Link Links to view the segment, Youth Investigates Life onYoutube (provided by mishelljoogo)

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 2 Megaupload Link

It has the 2nd part with MC Yoo and the first part of Park Kyung Rim's Date.

Credits: clubbox + me for uploading.

Actually, this is the second season of the Saturday Show with a brand new name and a new segment.

Basically, what she said.

Every major station (KBS, SBS, MBC) has a variety show Saturday night and depending on how long the show has been running or how popular it is, the show changes throughout the years.

For example, Xman is only the name of the corner on the Sunday night show, 일요일이좋다 (Sunday Is Good). And Banjun Drama is also another corner on Sunday Is Good. Before Banjun Drama, the corner was called 사랑의 위탁모 with Shin Dong Yup (he loves doing programs with little kids! ^_^ ), where stars would be foster parents to orphan children.

The corner, or different segments, will change from time to time, but the actual program name rarely changes.

Don't watch the show just for the date segment, the games are really funny too! :P

I thought this game was so funny: 25wn1.jpg

They treat Jo Hae Ryun like one of the guys! :( Still, she takes it well. :)

^^I haven't made a folder for it yet... That's why I put it under Others.

The date segment isnt really that funny. I like the game segment better especially when they were racing by riding the toy horse.... :lol:

^^I haven't made a folder for it yet... That's why I put it under Others.

The date segment isnt really that funny. I like the game segment better especially when they were racing by riding the toy horse.... :lol:

I figured people would watch the date segment for the "awww" factor and they really like seeing stars together in a romantic setting.

But I think Unreasonable Challenge is a lot more fun to watch! :lol:

Thanks for the link

Gonna dl and watch it =)

thxs for the link~

Thanks for the replies.

I just want to know how many people are interested in the show, so I can know if I should continue to upload future episodes.

(Still got to redownload episode 1 and upload that as well)

Episode 1 Megaupload Link

Archived