[variety] King Saturday 강력추천 토요일

Guest jahye

Guest theLEGEND

I like today's episode. It was really funny. I have a question.. towards the end of the show, they were reading some letters. Are those from the fans or the six of them? I'm not sure about next week's episode. Looks like they are going to have some award show??

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luckyyou

Today's episode was HILARIOUS especially the recording segment w/ Joo Young Hoon! I was so immersed into the episode that I forgot to post the screens + link up. Hilarious! Love this show.

a1gr1.th.jpg a2xy9.th.jpg a3ft2.th.jpg a4sw6.th.jpg

Infinity Challenge - 122306 - cont. Christmas Carol (guest. Joo Young Hoon) & Christmas Special

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Are those from the fans or the six of them? I'm not sure about next week's episode. Looks like they are going to have some award show??

Those were letters from fans. Yeah next week is their New Years special that includes an award show. :P I love these boys.

Guest theLEGEND

Those were letters from fans. Yeah next week is their New Years special that includes an award show. :P I love these boys.

Thanks for telling me.

By any chance, do you know what is the title of the karaoke song that was sung by the tallest guy with curly hair (after MC Yoo) during the first part of the episode?

Guest luckyyou

available @

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

a1eh1.th.jpg a2th8.th.jpg a3of4.th.jpg a4oa3.th.jpg

Infinity Challenge - 010607 - Truthful Chat + Bathtub Special + Before They Were Star FUNNY clips

FUNNNNNNNNNNNY! TOO FUNNNNNNNY for words!

Here's the breakdown of the episode

1. Clips from MBC Awards is shown with Haha and Park Myung Soo winning. And of course Yoo Jae Suk gets the daesang.

2. Afterwards they go to Park Myung Soo's chicken house and eat some chickens and drink some beers while talking about their experiences being a member of Moohandojun and how it brings them happiness but also talks about unhappy moments (ex. when they felt like quiting the show, etc).

3. They go to the bath house where they play mini-games and losers will have to get their ddae scrubbed. Not all members are shown but this is the order seen Haha, Jung Joon Ha, Park Myung Soo & Yoo Jae Suk.

4. Afterwards they go to the locker room and sit and relax, or they thought. PDs have composed clips of when the members were just starting out. These clips are highly embarassing and hilarious (ESP!!!! Yoo Jae Suk)

Watch the show even if you don't watch it normally. It's hilarious!

I wish i knew what was being said, then i would probably watch this show a bit more. >.< Is this show subbed in Chinese? Might start watching it a bit more, i only saw Shinhwa's episode and the Summer horror special Both were very funny.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theLEGEND

Is there a thread for Infinity Challenge, or is it a section of King Saturday?

Before.. it was considered as a section of King Saturday but I don't think they have it anymore. Luckyyou opened a new "Infinity Challenge" thread.. Click Here!!

• 4 months later...
Guest honkiedonkie

Please can u put subs on it? i realy want ot watch it and know what they are talkin about...

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Stacy

Can someone reup episodes 2 and 3?

Is the first post not updated anymore?

How many episodes are out now?

Where can I find subs for these?

Sorry for all the questions.

• 1 year later...

Archived