[variety] King Saturday 강력추천 토요일

Guest jahye

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iceey_blu

OMG...i've recently started watching this..and it's HILARIOUS! i LOVE the thank you for waking us up segment with SS501. hope they keep that for a LOOONNNNGG while. heh..and the image survival...i don't really get the point of it..but it's really funny too!

Guest flyfany89

i want to watch today's image survival..

last week i saw Fly to the Sky in it..

anyone want to upload it onto ysi link??

thanks in advance

i want to watch today's image survival..

last week i saw Fly to the Sky in it..

anyone want to upload it onto ysi link??

thanks in advance

amy: i'm not sure if there's a good LQ available. you might have to try the link hunnibunni so kindly provided. ^_^

anyway, i'm uploading the cut of image survival that i made, but it's taking a while. :sweatingbullets: maybe another hour or so... :mellow:

SS501 - MBC King Saturday Waking Up with SS501 (2006-01-28).avi [435.3MB]

cap resized; original is 800x600

ss5018up.jpg

Please support my CB and don't post this HQ cut anywhere else. Thank you! ^_^

MBC King Saturday Image Survival cut (2006-01-28).avi [531.1MB]

Fly to the Sky, Shim Eun Jin, Kang In, etc.

kingsat10lq.jpg

kingsat20qu.jpg

i have a question... i don't know if it was a special this week or not. could someone confirm for the HQ version whether it's just at the end of CD 1 the way it usually is and that's it? there's nothing at the beginning of CD 2 for Image Survival, right? :unsure:

ok, i'm answering my own question thanks to the help of tina (miss_sweetheart1027) who informed me that the Image Survival segment DOES continue to CD 2 of the HQ file. she has made a cut of that section and joined it with my file. i'll let you guys know when it's done uploading. ^_^

EDIT:

updated version is ready to go. thanks sooooo much, tina. :wub:

Guest luckyyou

OMG...i've recently started watching this..and it's HILARIOUS! i LOVE the thank you for waking us up segment with SS501. hope they keep that for a LOOONNNNGG while. heh..and the image survival...i don't really get the point of it..but it's really funny too!

The whole cabin in the moutains scene is new. Before they use to do it in a studio like all other shows and they had like a topic "The person who's least likely to buy others food" and then they determine the kkwang. It was like guest vs. MC, where if the guests complete each game, they are given hints. And later at the end of the show, the guest alld ecide who they think the top 3 is. If they are right, the MC gets hit with a pie and vice-versa.

This new cabin scene is just finding Image kkwang. Like whoever is just bad, annoying, or whatever. Well I think that's what it is. :P

Guest bubblepeach

The whole cabin in the moutains scene is new. Before they use to do it in a studio like all other shows and they had like a topic "The person who's least likely to buy others food" and then they determine the kkwang. It was like guest vs. MC, where if the guests complete each game, they are given hints. And later at the end of the show, the guest alld ecide who they think the top 3 is. If they are right, the MC gets hit with a pie and vice-versa.

This new cabin scene is just finding Image kkwang. Like whoever is just bad, annoying, or whatever. Well I think that's what it is. :P

Regarding Image Survival:

I like the older version better, the one in the studio. They had more interesting games & it's funnier to watch. I remember watching Jo Hye Run singing to Hyori's 10 Minutes in one episode...that's just hillarious :lol: The new one is a bit boring, they just talk and talk. Maybe because I don't understand Korean so yeah....

Anyway, thanks dreamweaver for the HQ cuts ^_^

Regarding Image Survival:

I like the older version better, the one in the studio. They had more interesting games & it's funnier to watch. I remember watching Jo Hye Run singing to Hyori's 10 Minutes in one episode...that's just hillarious :lol: The new one is a bit boring, they just talk and talk. Maybe because I don't understand Korean so yeah....

Anyway, thanks dreamweaver for the HQ cuts ^_^

Yeah... I remember that! She was dancing along, too. And I think one of them did H.O.T.'s Candy.

Now it's all about trot singing... o.O But still, it's pretty interesting.

SS501 - MBC King Saturday Waking Up with SS501 (2006-01-28).avi [435.3MB]

cap resized; original is 800x600

ss5018up.jpg

Please support my CB and don't post this HQ cut anywhere else. Thank you! ^_^

MBC King Saturday Image Survival cut (2006-01-28).avi [531.1MB]

Fly to the Sky, Shim Eun Jin, Kang In, etc.

kingsat10lq.jpg

kingsat20qu.jpg

thank you soo much but do you think you can upload in ysi pleasee??

Archived