Choi Woo Shik 최우식

Guest jaerin07

Guest adikkeluangman

[set Me Free] CWS invite fans to meet him for the stage greeting.1236144_339444909573311_792249943235501310390001_339481129569689_860475624228112

I think they held so many GV for this movie. Maybe because it's independence movie, it more easy to meet fans and talk.
-----[Hogu's Love] [tvN호구의 사랑] 신년인사 tvN월화드라마 2월9일 첫방송

CWS, Uee, LSK New Year wishes. Hope someone can translate their wishes. Maybe about this drama rating or something.

Guest adikkeluangman

After School’s Uee, Choi Woo Sik and More Attend First Script Reading for ‘Hogu’s Love’
TvN’s upcoming drama Hogu’s Love, set to air following Valid Love, has revealed photos from the first script reading.
TvN’s Hogu’s Love is a romantic comedy depicting Hogu (Choi Woo Sik), who has no dating experience at all, coincidentally running into his first love Do Do Hee (Uee), and getting tangled up in a complicated relationship and a dangerous friendship. 
84396002.jpg

It will be directed by director Pyo Min Su, who produced KBS 2TV’s Iris 2, Full House and The World that They Live In and written by writer Yoon Nan Joong, who wrote tvN’s Flower Boy Ramen Shop, KBS 2TV’s Queen of the Office and more.
The cast and production team of Hogu’s Love recently gathered at the CJ E&M center to carry out the first script reading. This day’s script reading was attended by Uee, Choi Woo Sik, Lee Soo Kyung, director Pyo Min Su, writer Yoon Nan Joong as well as the rest of the cast and staff members. Due to the unique characters and lines, the script reading was filled with laughter, marking a good start.
Prior to the script reading, director Pyo Min Soo said, “When this drama ends, it will be April of 2015, around the spring. I hope that we can carry this out happily and healthily so that this drama can help people welcome a happy spring.”

After School’s Uee, who will be acting as Hogu’s first love and the national swimming team’s goddess ‘Do Do Hee,’ perfectly pulled off the competitive and rough character. Uee’s comical acting shown in the script reading video also brings out laughter.
Choi Woo Sik, who will be acting as ‘Kang Hogu,’ showed off his cheerful charms and natural acting ability, transforming into Korea’s representative ‘pushover.’ Once the script reading started, Choi Woo Sik synced with his character by not only using various voice tones and facial expressions but meeting eyes with his co-star Uee as if he was actually filming the drama. Acting opposite each other, Uee and Choi Woo Sik smiled each time they met eyes during script reading, showing fantastic chemistry. They even earned the nickname of ‘Woo Yoo couple’ on the spot, hinting at the popularity of the drama.
The rookie actress Lee Soo Kyung, who will be acting as Hogu’s twin sister, also caught attention by syncing 100 percent with her character ‘Kang Ho Kyung.’ Standing at 170 cm tall and with a confident image, Lee Soo Kyung dynamically expressed her tomboyish and sloppy character.
Hogu’s Love is set to begin on February 9 at 11 p.m. (KST)
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84396/video-after-schools-uee-choi-woo-sik-and-more-attend-first-script-reading-for-hogus-love
So they held this after PJM step out. I saw some elders cast too.
-----'A Pushover's Love' featuring UEE and Choi Woo Sik holds script reading
'A Pushover's Love' featuring UEE and Choi Woo Sik held its first script reading!
The scriptreading video kicks off on a high note featuring UEE rattling off so many curses that she's beeped out every other second, with Choi Woo Sik trying to calm her down as much as possible.
Everyone seems to be having fun at the script reading, and the actors can't help but laugh at the funny lines even during the reading. At the end, UEE helps out new actress Lee Soo Kyung make a signature for herself because she doesn't have one yet, showing just how close the crew has gotten already.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/a-pushovers-love-featuring-uee-and-choi-woo-sik-holds-script-reading
-----More pictures from tvN 'Hogu's Love' First Script Reading B6mBZtFCcAA7zrb.jpgB6mBm9NCMAAxiIs.jpg

B6mBZoZCQAEltwY.jpgB6mBm_lCYAAm7me.jpgB6mBnB8CAAAskUb.jpg

via fyjypnation

Guest adikkeluangman

[Hogoo's Love] More pictures from the first script reading.10924706_437551063065579_16386834858262710382629_437551013065584_174617417909283
via tvN

-----'Set Me Free' (starring Wooshik) at the 44th International Film Festival Rotterdam B7X0s1WCEAA6ZCd.png
https://www.iffr.com/en/films/geo-in/
via fyjypnation

Guest adikkeluangman

CWS send New Year greeting for his movie Set Me Free audience and also update about his next project that is upcoming tvN Hogu's Love. 10394019_356969554487513_645269508903886
(via Butterfly Project)
-----'Hogu's Love' in Feb. 2015 @ Star1 Magazine (Wooshik, Seulong)B7raYZGCEAASGOb.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

tvN 'Hogu's Love' Teaser (Wooshik)

tvN 'Hogu's Love' Poster Shoot Behind-the-Scenes (Wooshik)

tvN 'Hogu's Love' Poster (Wooshik)B7yNSHeCcAIpTkT.jpg

This poster pose inspired by movie poster Pieta (2012)

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Shik said thanks for watching movie Big Match.
함께 축하해주세요~~^^ 55일만에 전국 관객 100만 돌파 한국영화 탄생! 대한민국 남녀노소가 함께 즐긴 #빅매치!! 배우들이 직접 보낸 감사 인증샷 공개! 앞으로도 쭉~! 쉴틈없이 달리겠습니다! 10806445_673918806060050_905285774731840