Choi Woo Shik 최우식

Guest jaerin07

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Sik won't even be able to watch 'Hogu's Love' because he's too shy?
Choi Woo Sik had a photoshoot with 'Elle Korea'!
B9ZbSjqCEAAzITa.jpg

His starring role in webtoon-based drama 'Hogu's Love' will start airing on the 9th KST, and he talked about how he was looking forward to showing his charms as the character Kang Ho Gu. On acting with UEE, he said, "I'm so shy I can't even monitor [our scenes]."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/choi-woo-sik-wont-even-be-able-to-watch-hogus-love-because-hes-too-shy

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Sik and Uee Share a Kiss By the Ocean for ′Hogu′s Love′
tvN′s Hogu′s Love revealed the romantic kiss scene between Choi Woo Sik and After School′s Uee. 
Having recently begun on February 9, tvN′s Hogu′s Love revealed that there will be a kiss scene between Kang Hogu (Choi Woo Sik) and Do Dohui (Uee) in the second episode. 
With the first episode filled with unique characters and a fast transition, the drama delivered refreshing laughter. Kang Hogu, who has no experience in dating, went on a picnic date with a girl to the Han river, only to find out that it wasn′t a date.
87162002.jpg

Dreaming of real romance and not just flirting, Hogu one day finds his first love, Do Dohui, standing in front of him like it was fate. 
Do Dohui, a national swimmer, confidently earned a silver medal at the Asian Games, but returned home with a secret that she cannot tell. 
The two characters somehow reunite at a high school reunion, and when Dohui suggests that they go see the ocean, Hogu, for the first time in his life, replies like a man, "Let′s go. To see the ocean." 
In the final scene of episode 1, Dohui left behind a pregnancy test with a positive result, making viewers curious to what the story behind it is. 
Episode 2, which airs on February 10, will have Hogu and Dohui traveling to the beachside of Yeosu, where heart-fluttery moments are bound to happen. In revealed imaged, Hogu and Dohui share a romantic kiss with the night beach of Yeosu as their background. 
Anticipation is on the rise to see if Kang Hogu, with no dating experience, will finally get a girlfriend after spending the night alone with a girl, especially his first love Dohui, and sharing a kiss with her. 
Episode 2 of Hogu′s Love air February 10. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87162/choi-woo-sik-and-uee-share-a-kiss-by-the-ocean-for-hogus-love

Guest adikkeluangman

Introducing “Hogu’s Love”
Hogus-Love-2-540x337.jpg

This is Kang Ho Gu.
Ho Gu (Choi Woo Shik) is 24 years old and works as an assistant for his friends, Kim Tae Hee (Choi Jae Hwan) and Shin Chung Jae (Lee Si Un). He also helps out at his father’s comic book store. He’s romantic, sensitive, and thoughtful… but he’s never had a girlfriend before.
The term “hogu” in Korean means pushover. Fitting to his name, Ho Gu has a tendency to do anything for the girl he’s interested in and eventually losing the girl to some rich, professional man. In the midst of pondering over the nature of dating, he’s reunited with his high school classmate and crush, Do Do Hee.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/11/introducing-hogus-love/Sort of character introduction + short recap for EP1-EP2
-----News on CWS in EP2.
20150211000303_0_99_20150211102114.jpg

#Choiwooshik [tvN 'Hogoo Love'] There's no one like this one and only romantic Hogoo♥ http://t.co/O9mExLx8OA

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

February 11, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Special cameo in web drama Dream Knight.10943677_1522634827998268_19497778053852

-----Drama and webtoon character of Hogoo's Love - Kang Ho Goo10984260_449495368537815_353856890934208
-----Ratings commitments by CWS for drama Hogoo's Love1797326_450151408472211_2441943974591322

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Shik wear snapback by Jhaos.
15-01-29 From jhaosness InstagramCaption : #jhaosness #halfhard #back2kids #snapback #hater Thx #최우식 #woosiq #kpop #ChoiWoosik #호구의사랑 촬영현장10932029_348429555340137_1335644131_n.jp

15-01-29 From kh_ryuuu InstagramCaption : #호구의사랑 #최우식 #제작발표회최배우님이라 행복하다는~10895040_603699186397021_848537850_n.jpg
At waiting room before Hogoo's Love press conference.

Guest adikkeluangman

tvN 'Hogu's Love' Behind-the-Scenes (Wooshik)

-----Wooshik (& Uee) in March 2015 Issue of Allure Magazine - B CutB99YD4kCIAApIEZ.jpg
-----tvN 'Hogu's Love' Behind-the-Scenes (Wooshik)

Guest adikkeluangman

15-02-15 From Choi Jae Hwan Instagram (TaeHee-sshi)#호구의사랑#최우식#동호#최재환#tvn# 또교복 먹고살기힘들고 죄송한마음 ㅎㅎㅎ @ woosiq11007961_1403896013247353_137261612_n.jp
He even tag CWS.
CWS is the youngest male cast in this drama. His two BFF are 82 and 83, Seulong is '87. Off screen, he must be like all hyungnim...

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Sik and UEE get touchy in 'Allure'
UEE and Choi Woo Sik transformed into a seductive couple for a recent pictorial with 'Allure'!
In the pictures released, the two are showing undeniable chemistry especially after taking on the roles as Kang Hogu and Do Dohee in their latest drama, 'Hogu's Love,' where the two are depicted as friends and lovers.
B-i27noCYAA2AAh.jpg

When asked what made him choose the role of Kang Hogu, Choi Woo Sik revealed that he wanted to highlight what he does best, which is being portrayed as a nerd. 
He said, "There were people asking me why I was going back after my image makeover in 'Giant.' I thought about my strengths and I've come to realize that until now, I've taken on nerdy characters. I wanted to show what I can do best to the public, wearing what I look best in." 
The actor also told the magazine that his ideal type of woman would be someone whom he could connect with and has a set of pretty lips. He said, "My goal for his year was to be in a relationship, but I'm content with being in a relationship with UEE through acting." 
choi-woo-sik_1424707100_20150223_ChoiWoo

In addition, UEE talked about how she lost weight despite the hectic schedule she had even during her hiatus. She said, "I lost a lot of weight so people thought that I went on a crash diet for the drama, but I just naturally lost weight by living a regulated lifestyle. I go on the running machine in the morning. When I don't have time, I run it for about 30 minutes and when I do, I speed walk on the treadmill for an hour."
As for her diet, UEE revealed that she eats lightly after her short workout with fruits in the morning and drink plenty of water to hydrate herself. 
Meanwhile, the full interview and pictorial with UEE and Choi Woo Sik will be featured in the March issue of 'Allure.'
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/choi-woo-sik-and-uee-get-touchy-in-allure
-----UEE and Choi Woo Shik in Allure Pictorial; UEE Reveals How She Lost Weight
On February 23 Allure released an interview and pictorial for “Hogu’s Love” stars UEE and Choi Woo Shik. Photos of the two dressed formally show a sexy and decidedly different image from their characters on “Hogu’s Love.”
The magazine also features an interview in which UEE shares how she spent her time while out of the spotlight. She says, “For the past year and a half, I performed at events with After School, studied Japanese, and enjoyed free time. During my free time I exercised and traveled.”
She goes on to talk about her recent weight loss. “I lost a lot of weight so people think I went on a crash diet for the drama, but while I was inactive [from the entertainment industry] and living a normal lifestyle, I naturally lost weight.”
UEE shares her fitness routine as well, stating “I go on the treadmill every morning, never skipping a day. Most days, I walk quickly for about an hour. If I don’t have a lot of time, I run for about 30 minutes. When I sweat in the morning, it’s so refreshing. I make sure to drink a lot of water and eat a light breakfast of fruit.”
The interviewer also asks Choi Woo Shik about his ideal type, and he answers, “I like someone who I can have a good conversation with. I also like pretty lips. Not that she should look a certain way, but I like people who have pretty lips when they smile or talk.”
You can meet these two stars on the March Issue of Allure.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/23/uee-reveals-how-she-lost-weight-in-an-interview-and-pictorial-for-allure/

Guest adikkeluangman

[Hogu's Love] Hogu with his friend squids.10945552_453771964776822_724496099299413

-----15-02-24 From inhisfree Instagram#호구의사랑 #영배# 호구#10963863_738578076256203_988018403_n.jpg
They holding script. I wonder if these ladies extras or staff. Sincee CWS in school uniform, there no scene yet of him with them.

Guest adikkeluangman

Choi Woo Sik brings up dating rumors with Park Seo Joon + speculations he's gay
Actor Choi Woo Sik talked about how people perceive him and some speculations about his sexual orientation during the press conference for the drama on March 3 at the CJ E&M Studio.
During the interview, Choi Woo Sik said, "I don't know if it's because of my character, but there are people who don't take me seriously.  I like that.  People approach me comfortably, and I think it's good for me to comfortably converse with them, as well.  I don't like it when people look down on me too much, though.  I think because I've become the lead, some strength has gone into my shoulders.  I'm watching martial arts to change my image."
1209142_article_99_20150303162210.jpg

He continued talking about people's perceptions of him, revealing that some questioned his sexual orientation.  He said, "I played a eunuch in 'Rooftop Prince' and I do some homosexual acting with Seulong this time, so people are misunderstanding a bit in that area.  I'm close to Park Seo Joon, so there were even rumors about whether we were dating.  That's not it, at all."  
He and Park Seo Joon had previously acted together, showing a cute bromance, in fun sitcom, 'Family,' which was actually pretty good, so fans should watch!  It appears since then, they've remained very close, constantly showing support and making fans go "aw" at their friendship.
-----Choi Woo Shik Clears Up Rumors about Dating Park Seo Joon
Actor Choi Woo Shik has addressed the rumors about him being in a relationship with fellow actor Park Seo Joon.
B_LJ9rlVAAA0an6.jpg

On March 3, the star took part in the press conference of tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Hogu’s Love” as one of the lead actors, and explained that he and Park Seo Joon are simply extremely close friends.
“In the drama, I am the love interest of Im Seulong. Possibly because of that, there are many people who mistake me for being gay,” Choi Woo Shik said.
“I am close with Park Seo Joon, and after frequently hanging out with him, people started to spread rumors about us. People ask me if I’m in a relationship with Park Seo Joon, but that’s not the case at all,” the actor explained that the assumptions about his sexual orientation are completely false.
family.jpg

Finally, he added, “I am now taking boxing lessons to change my image,” and drew laughter with his comment.
The two are best known for co-starring in the 2012 sitcom “Family,” in which they even shared a gentle kiss as seen below.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/03/choi-woo-shik-clears-up-rumors-about-dating-park-seo-joon/
-----'Hogu's Love' Choi Woo Shik becomes a babysitter for UEE
Choi Woo Shik became a babysitter for UEE.
March 2nd broadcast of tvN's 'Hogu's Love' showed Do Do Hee (played by UEE) looking for someone to look after her baby, and Kang Hogu (played by Choi Woo Shik) volunteered himself as a babysitter.
Do Do Hee and So Shi Min (played by Choi Duk Moon) were largely surprised after running into reporter Ko in front of Do Do Hee's home. However, Do Do Hee had to go to her management agency to meet her boss.
20150303002444_54f480bc9339d_1.jpg

She had to keep the fact that she has a baby as a secret, and she tried to ask one of her neighbors to look after her baby. However, the old man that she thought to ask to look after her baby was not in a good condition.
Kang Hogu picked up the baby and told Do Hee that she has to look for someone else. However, Do Hee had no parents or relatives, and Kang Hogu said, "I will look after your baby. I will take him."
Meanwhile, March 2nd broadcast of 'Hogu's Love' also showed Kang Hogu getting kicked out of his friend's office because of the baby.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=362688