Choi Woo Shik 최우식

Guest jaerin07

Guest adikkeluangman

tvN’s upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love” reveals main poster featuring Uee
tvN‘s upcoming drama, Hogu’s Love, revealed their main poster featuring Uee of Afterschool and Choi Woo Sik.
The pink and blue main poster, starring Choi Woo Sik and Uee, hints at a sweet chemistry between Hogu (Choi Woo Sik) and Dohee (Uee). Choi Woo Sik is praised for posing as Hogu, desperately falling in love with Dohee, and Uee for her flawless model-like figure.
2015011911240610557-540x780.jpg

The upcoming romantic comedy drama is about Hogu, who has zero relationship skills, reuniting with his first love and national swimming athlete, Dohee. The story’s motif will illustrate complicated emotions in relationships and dangerous friendships.
Meanwhile, the drama’s pilot episode is set to air at 11PM on February 9th (KST).
http://www.koreaboo.com/kdrama/tvns-upcoming-drama-hogus-love-reveals-main-poster-featuring-uee/
-----Feb. 2015 @ Star1 Magazine Behind-the-Scenes (Wooshik)

Feb. 2015 @ Star1 Magazine Behind-the-Scenes (Wooshik, Seulong)

Guest adikkeluangman

[big Match] Lee Jung Jae Christmas Carol

Noraebang scene in this movie with Shin Ha Kyun and Choi Woo Shik

-----[set Me Free] Behind-the-Scenes10922814_363627703821698_52803279840936810868249_363627717155030_132052788565472

-----[Hogoo's Love]
15-01-09 From songekim Instagram#우식오빠 오빠아니고 동갑이지만..오빠~~~♡1월7일인데 6일이라고 날짜써준..멋있어용ㅎ.ㅎ유이언니도 예쁨.. 같은키 다른느낌 하ㅠㅠ#여수#촬영#호구의사랑#최우식#유이#싸인#터미널#추위#추움#카메라 힘내세용!!!!1389063_567611856707014_1328274191_n.jpg
She got autograph from CWS and Uee when she saw them filming. I guess this must be outside venue.

Guest adikkeluangman

#Choiwooshik special starring on JYP Pictures Web Drama 'Dream Knight'! Wonder why he hid the flower bouquet? Check it out on 'Dream Knight' 2nd Episode at 12PM(KST) :)

*Dream Knight TV Cast: http://tvcast.naver.com/jyppictures10393934_1027213383962189_61512968699252

-----Feb. 2015 @ Star1 Magazine Behind-the-Scenes (Wooshik)B8avEgZCYAAHbyU.jpgB8avEe0CYAAT0k9.jpg

B8avEezCcAEpB0c.jpgB8avEdvCcAAaWEi.jpg

-----Feb. 2015 @ Star1 Magazine Behind-the-Scenes.B8avJSCCIAAAOYo.jpg
Hogu with his twin

Guest adikkeluangman

After School’s Uee Was Stressed Filming with Choi Woo Sik Because He is So Thin
After School’s Uee shared on acting opposite Choi Woo Sik.
On January 29, Uee attended the press conference for tvN’s upcoming drama Hogu’s Love at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Nonhyeon-dong and confessed that she was stressed because of Choi Woo Sik.
Uee said, “Choi Woo Sik’s face is small and white. My skin is on the darker side so the oppas in the lighting team make fun of me saying, ‘How is it that Hogu (Choi Woo Sik) is paler than Do Hee (Uee)? Where do we have to place the reflecting plate?” This is my first time experiencing such a thing.”
86302002.jpg

Uee continued, “Choi Woo Sik is also very thin. Because he is thin he still looks skinny even after wearing three, four layers of clothes. But I was relieved because people tell us we look good together when we’re standing next to each other.” 
tvN’s upcoming drama Hogu’s Love is a a romantic comedy drama that depicts the story of Kang Hogu (Choi Woo Sik), who has never had a girlfriend and has no dating techniques whatsoever, meeting his first love and a member of the national swim team Do Do Hee (Uee) and getting involved in a complicated love relationship and dangerous friendship.
It is set to air on February 9, following Valid Love.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/86302/after-schools-uee-was-stressed-filming-with-cho-woo-sik-because-he-is-so-thin
-----He looking good.

#Choiwooshik #Imseulong while waiting for the tvN 'Hogoo Love' press conference :) http://t.co/J2FDXUsCth

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

January 29, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Another batch of still movie Set Me Free. I think they released it as compensation that CWS could not attend the film festival. More in spoiler.10950729_366649946852807_76782427531060110432999_366649963519472_267556834377413

10945705_366650006852801_316944429149312

-----Actress Lee Soo Kyung comes under fire for disrespectful attitude towards UEE and Choi Woo Sik during 'Hogu's Love' press conference
On January 29, tvN's 'Hogu's Love' held a press conference with cast members After School's UEE, Choi Woo Sik, 2AM's Seulong, and Lee Soo Kyung at the Imperial Palace Hotel. Rookie actress Lee Soo Kyung is currently being criticized by netizens for her disrespectful attitude she displayed during the conference.
According to reports, Lee Soo Kyung behaved disrespectfully to the interviewer and press as she appeared distracted and laughed randomly throughout the conference. 
Netizens were particularly alarmed by her attitude towards her sunbae actors UEE and Choi Woo Sik as she denied being close to the former and called the latter a "hogu," or a pushover. 
http://youtu.be/SGibiG6H4qY
At the 1:50 mark above, when the interviewer asks Lee Soo Kyung which cast member treated her the best, Lee Soo Kyung stares at those seated next to her for a bit before saying, "The people who played my mother and father treated me the best." When the interviewer asks, "No one here?" Lee Soo Kyung says, "No, no one here." 
At this Choi Woo Sik jokes, "Honestly we're not close. I should've sat like this," and turns his back on Lee Soo Kyung. 
At the 2:47 mark, Seulong then states, "From what I've seen on-set, UEE takes really good care of [Lee Soo Kyung]." Choi Woo Sik is quick to agree saying, "From what I see, UEE noona takes really good care of her." 
UEE then enters the conversation and after apologizing to the press, she says, "I actually spent New Years with her. She was with me on New Years, a day when we're resting from filming." She jokingly adds, "Does this make sense?" before continuing, "We ate together and I bought her a meal, so I'm really speechless. I'm sorry everyone." 
Yet, while UEE explains her side, Lee Soo Kyung can be seen around the 3:11 mark saying, "No," and making an "X" sign with her arms in disagreement with UEE. She then attempts to explain herself saying, "Two weeks before New Years, UEE unni said we should all gather for something...," but is stopped by UEE when the sunbae actress repeatedly tells her, "Put down your mic please."
The girls then start listing food that they ate together on New Years. At the 4:11 mark, UEE concludes light-heartedly, "I like her, but maybe I only liked her." 
At the 6:30 mark, Lee Soo Kyung is then asked out of all the cast members, why she selected lead actor Choi Woo Sik, who plays the character Hogu, as an actual hogu (pushover). Lee Soo Kyung replies, "Choi Woo Sik is exactly like a hogu. As soon as I met him I thought, 'Ah, he's a hogu.'" She continues, "Because his character is like a hogu he's called Hogu. Ever since I met him, he entered [the set] like a hogu." 
According to reports, UEE jokingly followed up with, "Soo Kyung says it well. As soon as Choi Woo Sik entered, he gave off the image of a hogu. I would like it if he even changed his name to Hogu." She also added, "[Lee Soo Kyung] is like this because this is her first press conference. I ask that the reporters understand her." She continued to explain, "Soo Kyung has yet to graduate high school. She's like this because she's young." 
On January 30, Lee Soo Kyung's agency Hodu Entertainment stated, "We feel apologetic about Lee Soo Kyung's alarming attitude during the 'Hogu's Love' press conference. Lee Soo Kyung is still a rookie and in a stressful situation she made a mistake." They continued, "Although Lee Soo Kyung feels embarrassed, she has told us that she is sorry and that in the future she will redeem herself via acting. We ask that you look at her positively." 
On the same day, Choi Woo Sik and Seulong's agency JYP Entertainment also came out, saying, "Choi Woo Sik and Lee Soo Kyung are usually really close. The atmosphere at the press conference was, of course, amicable." They added, "When Lee Soo Kyung said Choi Woo Sik was 'like a hogu,' she was saying that Choi Woo Sik digested his role as Kang Hogu well." They concluded with, "It's regretful that this kind of controversy has arisen." 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/actress-lee-soo-kyung-comes-under-fire-for-disrespectful-attitude-towards-uee-and-choi-woo-sik-during-hogus-love-press-conference
-----150129 tvN 'Hogu's Love' Press Conference (Wooshik)B8lGImgCUAAy3f9.jpgB8lGIpCCAAAPmHY.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

[Hogoo's Love]
15-01-19 From Choi Jae Hwan Instagram (actor)#호구의사랑#이시언#최우식#이수경#최재환 추운데반팔입고 화이팅하는 팀웍좋다10914257_1607555622807677_297454436_n.jp
His face remind me of veteran actor Lee Moon Sik. He took picture with CWS, Lee Shi Un and Lee Soo Kyeong.

Guest adikkeluangman

Lim Seul Ong drops a photo from press conference for 'Hogoo's Love'
20150130233033_54cb9588589a4_1.jpg

Lim Seul Ong dropped a photo from press conference for 'Hogoo's Love.'
On January 9th, 2AM's Lim Seul Ong uploaded the photo on his Instagram and wrote, "#hogoo #hokyung #dohee #gangchul #hogoo'slove #tvn."
The photo shows Lim Seul Ong posing for a photo with Choi Woo Shik, Lee Soo Kyung, and UEE, who he is playing in drama 'Hogoo's Love' together.
The four of them are showing a great pose together, and many fans and netizens are showing hot reactions for the post.
Meanwhile, 'Hogoo's Love' will premiere on February 9th at 11 PM.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=356680

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Soo Kyung apologizes to Choi Woo Sik and the rest of “Hogu’s Love” cast
Lee Soo Kyung sends her statement of apology following her controversial behaviour  from the press conference for the new drama, Hogu’s Love (A Pushover’s Love).
On January 29th, UEE, Choi Woo Sik, Im Seulong and Lee Soo Kyung attended the press conference for their new drama. However, the press conference fell under much controversy due to the attitude displayed by rookie actress, Lee Soo Kyung. The actress, who initially appeared fun and outgoing at first, continued to behaved oddly making the rest of the cast members and press uncomfortable.
B8wtGPzCAAEpV6p.jpg

During the short Q&A session, she was asked what her first impression of actor Choi Woo Sik was, to which she answered, “He looked like a pushover, even when he came into the room the first time, he came in like a push over.”
In another instance, UEE was talking about her outing with Lee Soo Kyung and the rest of the cast on January 1st when the actress made an X with her arms, picked up her microphone and tried to deny the claims. UEE who was unamused with her interruptions, eventually warned the actress saying, “Put down your microphone.” 
Videos of the press conference went viral in South Korea with the netizens targeting their outrage over Lee Soo Kyung. Many netizens speculated on her unprofessionalism, while some seemed to assume that the actress was intoxicated.
In a statement two days later, Hodoo Entertainment apologized in behalf of Lee Soo Kyung, saying, “Lee Soo Kyung is still a rookie and she is not used to places with many people like the press conference. She seemed to have made mistakes because she was nervous and unwittingly acted in a way to cause those present uncomfortable. She feels extremely sorry towards Choi Woo Sik and his fans. She wants to say that that was not her intention and that she will be careful not to repeat such actions and work hard so please keep an eye on her.” 
Lee Soo Kyung will be joining UEE, Choi Woo Sik and Im Seulong on the premiere episode of Hogu’s Love on February 9th.
http://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-soo-kyung-apologizes-choi-woo-sik-rest-hogus-love-cast/
-----Choi Woo Shik drops a new selfie
A new selfie of Choi Woo Shik is becoming a hot issue.
20150201082212_54cd6373769b8_1.jpg

On January 27th, actor Choi Woo Shik uploaded the photo on his Instagram and wrote, "No Hogoo today."
The photo shows Choi Woo Shik taking a selfie, wearing a wine-color coat, and showing a new hairstyle. He is showing a much cuter look with permed hairstyle, and many fans and netizens are showing hot reactions for the post.
Choi Woo Shik is coming back with a new drama called 'Hogoo's Love,' which will premiere on January 9th, and he is playing as a web-toon assist comic writer named Hogoo.
Hogoo is a guy who shows an unchanging love for Do Do Hee (played by UEE), and he is going to show another side of him through the drama.
Meanwhile, 'Hogoo's Love' will premiere on January 9th as the sequel for 'Valid Love.'
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=356782
-----150203 tvN 'Taxi' Preview (Wooshik)

Guest adikkeluangman

15-01-20 From Han Geun Sub Instagram (actor)
10945346_787544258000962_1340829136_n.jp
Shooting at the school. I guess he, CWS and another guy will be the best buddies in this drama. Maybe CWS is the one holding the ball.
-----Hogu-ah, why so cute... New teaser.

#Choiwooshik [tvN 'Hogoo Love'] Hogoo can't take his eyes off Dohee! Premiere on February 9th at 11PM(KST)♥http://t.co/hewEz0avov

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

February 3, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Choi Woo Sik gives the details on what type of woman he likes + UEE reveals she dated after debut

Actor Choi Woo Sik joined 'Hogu's Love' co-star UEE for the February 3 installment of tvN's talk show 'Taxi,' where he revealed what type of woman he liked.  
Choi Woo Sik said, "When I look at women, I look at their hip.  I think it's really sexy when the hips are wide.  My ideal type is Shin Min Ah.  My goal for this year is to date."
shin-min-ah-choi-woo-sik_1422997039_af_o

UEE gave her own juicy input, revealing, "Early after debut, I was dating a man, but it wasn't a passionate love."
Their drama, 'Hogu's Love,' will start airing on tvN on February 9!  Will you be tuning in for the premiere?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/actor-choi-woo-sik-gives-the-details-on-what-type-of-woman-he-likes-uee-reveals-she-dated-after-debut
-----UEE’s Heart Fluttered When She First Met “Hogu’s Love” Co-Star Choi Woo Shik
UEE and Choi Woo Shik, stars of the upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love” share their first impressions of each other.
UEE and Choi Woo Shik guest on tvN’s talk show “Taxi” on February 3. The two actors are working together for the first time on the upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love” and they share their honest feelings on “Taxi.”
When asked how they felt when they first met each other, UEE says, “My heart was fluttering.” She shares that when she heard she would be acting alongside Choi Woo Shik, she looked up his previous works. After watching his other roles, she thought he would fit the role of Kang Ho Gu, an innocent man who has never dated, very well. She continues, “When he laughs, he seems similar to the character of Kang Ho Gu. While we film, he seems to become more and more like his character.”
uee-choi-woo-shik.jpg

When Choi Woo Shik is asked about meeting UEE for the first time, he answers, “I was so nervous. Usually, it can be uncomfortable when dealing with the opposite sex, but I felt like I was meeting After School’s UEE, a celebrity.” However, they got close quickly, as he shares, “We got friendlier and comfortable with each other. She is down-to-earth, like a neighbor friend.”
After the initial interview in a taxi, UEE and Choi Woo Shik relocate to have a romantic ski date. As it is UEE’s first time on a snowboard, Choi Woo Shik tutors her. Watching Choi Woo Shik’s skillful boarding, UEE praises him, saying, “That’s so cool. He appears manly and I feel an interest in him for the first time.”
In another part of the show, UEE shares her diet and fitness secrets. She of course eats well and consistently exercises, but she also drinks at least two liters of burdock tea every day.
You can catch UEE and Choi Woo Shik’s candid talk on the next “Taxi” and their new drama, “Hogu’s Love,” in mid-February.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/02/uees-heart-fluttered-when-she-first-met-hogus-love-co-star-choi-woo-shik/
-----UEE Reveals She Was in a Relationship after Debut as After School
On January 3, UEE and Choi Woo Shik appeared in tvN’s talk show “Taxi,” as the two actors are working together in the upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love.”
In the episode, UEE shares her experiences in dating. She confesses, “In 2012, during the beginning of [After School] right after debut, I was in a relationship. Although we were dating, the relationship wasn’t a passionate one.”
After her story, she adds, “I think one can say she was genuinely in love if she broke up only after she loved till her heart ached. I want to be passionately in love.”
taxi1.jpeg

Choi Woo Shik also shares his thoughts on dating saying, “My goal for this year is to be in a relationship.” He also confesses that he thought of UEE as a girlfriend material, and adds, “I can’t help it; feelings come naturally with acting.”
Meanwhile, the new drama “Hogu’s Love” will air on February 9.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/03/uee-reveals-she-was-in-a-relationship-after-debut-as-after-school/

Guest adikkeluangman

UEE and Choi Woo Shik Wear High School Uniforms in “Hogu’s Love” Stills
New stills of upcoming tvN drama “Hogu’s Love” have been released featuring After School’s UEE and actor Choi Woo Shik in high school uniforms.
In the photos, UEE and Choi Woo Shik share an intimate conversation, displaying their character’s close relationship. The realistic appearance of both actors as two characters who are on complete opposite ends of the social spectrum—UEE as nationally beloved swim star Do Do Hee and Choi Woo Shik as a “bread shuttle,” or an errand boy— is also amusing.
Hogus-love.jpg

A “Hogu’s Love” representative stated, “In this drama, viewers will frequently get to see Choi Woo Shik and UEE as cute high school students. Audiences will have a lot of fun watching the evolution of these two characters as they begin their complicated romance in high school.”
Check out the chemistry between UEE and Choi Woo Shik when “Hogu’s Love” premieres February 9 at 11 p.m. KST.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/05/uee-and-choi-woo-shik-wear-high-school-uniforms-in-hogus-love-stills/
-----tvN 'Hogu's Love' Behind-the-Scenes (Wooshik)B9DnBjtCIAA7qNO.jpgB9DnBfZCAAA1AWL.jpg

B9DnBjrCcAAt7hd.jpg

-----15-01-25 From UEE Instagram얼마만에입어보는교복인지~!신난다♡#호구의사랑#도희#교복#신남#학생10948276_761481823941127_1072696290_n.jp
Trans : I tried to see how long that the uniforms! Awesome ♡ #Protectoroflove #Dohee #Uniforms #Excited #Students

Guest adikkeluangman

15-01-25 From UEE Instagram걸그룹포즈따라하는호구~ㅎ이래서호구의사랑인가보다~!☆ㅎ#포즈#호구의사랑#호구#도희#완벽924135_1537357769855853_1215327618_n.jpg
Trans : Girl group pose protector to follow-hehThis is why love is the protector than the ~! ☆ heh#Pose #Protectoroflove #Protectors #Dohee #Perfect

Guest adikkeluangman

tvN 'Hogu's Love' Teaser (Wooshik)

tvN 'Hogu's Love' Behind-the-Scenes (Wooshik)

-----tvN 'Hogu's Love' Behind-the-Scenes (Wooshik) B9JdOwOCQAAPLEg.jpgB9JdOwRCUAI0Kzi.jpg

B9JdOwQCMAASHJP.jpg