[Drama 2012] I Love Lee Tae Ri 아이러브 이태리

Guest chinesse_girl

I waited all week to watch because i didn't want it to end, I couldn't imagine how our couple could be together. Well I have to give it to the staff they resolved the issue perfectly. Where it was an impossible relationship for the 14 Yr old ED it was believable for the adult ED. I was so afraid that they would pass right by each other in the airport scene, but ED felt her presence, and still loved her.
New beginnings, you can't ask for more than that. I don't need to see them be together, just knowing that the chance for them has been made possible is enough.
Good ending.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the end, I believe Eundong will still be at the side of TAERI, now that they have met again. They are fated with each other no matter what. The age gap doesnt matter because that is their fate. That's my self ending.

Guest timpa

Nobody knows for sure since it said 'a few years later', but the biggest hint for me would be that Eun-Dong was reported by the press to be finishing his stint as a 'student-teacher'. Which would tell me he was in college.

So I'm guessing maybe 6-8 years. On the plus side he's apparently either a gold medal winning(or gold medal hopeful) swimmer for South Korea so if he wins an Olympic Gold or Asian Games gold he becomes exempt from having to fulfill his 2 years military service. So he and LTR could get together and not have to worry about that. At this point she's be in her mid 30s, maybe pushing late 30s.

The only downside about the ending was the time-jump just showed them. I wanted to see Hong Sil and the coach get married and they meet at their wedding. lol

I can't leave this drama without saying this.
Eundong, all those years passed by as he matured physically, he always thinks that TAE RI is always on his side by wearing, looking and kissing the necklace. He greeted her on her birthday in front of the museum.  Then, their fate dictates that its time for them to meet and to love each other with no more obstacle. Age gap is no longer their problem because they are fated to each other. See you friends to some other comedy romance dramas as beautiful as I LOVE TAE RI which is one of my unforgetable drama.
Thanks to you all for sharing your views.

i think i finally know what i dislike the most about this drama...lee taeri hair...her 27 -years old hair make her look damn old like in 30tumblr_m78vtdT88S1r34d4fo1_500.jpg

while her maybe late 30/early 40 make her look like in 20...
tumblr_m7e3i8YZUV1rq5peto1_500.jpg

WTH with her stylist???

overall,the ending is cute and open ending is great

Guest lovelovemeloveme

6945680_f520.jpg
This drama is just so wrong on so many level. She just looks way toooooo old for him. And when I'm trying to absorb the storyline, it just makes me cringe a little to know a 14 year old is falling in love with a 28 year old. UHMS, ew? Can you wait until you're a little older please. This is extreme pedo. 
http://lovelovemeloveme.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-know-youre-in-a-Korean-Drama <---- How to know you're in a korean drama 

Guest aikawaringo

I enjoy the ending!! Whoa nice open ending!!  :x
I never be this satisfy with any drama's open ending hehehehe... ;;)

And you all was right, she looks old with that hairstyle for whole episode, and I love her hair on the last part, she looks younger.I hope they turn her into 24-25 when Eun Dong was 14, so the gap only 9-10 years hahaha...~ but okay, 13-14  years is an okay too, since love beyond the age ;)

I love this drama!
Otsukaresama for the actors/actresses and all the crew!

I just finished the drama and I really liked it. I thought is was both funny, sweet and a little sad.

But I'm a bit confused about the ending. Did they meet in the airport in Korea or in Milan?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest aoi_enma

I love this drama ..Kim Ki Bum really act well and the story develop better than Big 
just dissapointed with lead female cast ... she looks too older for him but her acting good too ...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived