[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

Guest thowysg1

@JoelynChow @akikisetsu i tend to agree...these are very young crushes...yoojung will continue to have many opppas crush on her as well....this one episode with jingoo, she'll take it in stride..yes..although she said she fell for his character in Sun/Moon, everyone tends to infer that it's jingoo she likes..
i don't like the fact that they're using yoojung to promote IMY too..what an odd way of doing that..it actually has an opposite effect cuz now for those who haven't even watched Moon/Sun yet..they'll want to compare the tandem between the 2 couplings and watch it.  i'm sure after watching the 2 dramas, they'll feel YeoYoo has better chemistry...
@visay  i hope that special girl is yoojung too but i think we need another longer project for our couple to take their friendship to the next level..about the movie, it seems it's a lead role for jingoo...ya..i hope they won't make him grow up too fast with all those skinship scenes...he's only 15!!
from what you guys have said, it seems jingoo is the "out of sight, out of the mind" type...not the "absence makes the heart grow fonder" kind...
yup..it's unfair to KSH too...our poor girl is trying very hard to gain acceptance as jingoo's partner...she tweets almost everyday..mostly pictures from the set...
@akikisetsu our yeoyoo got an award?? that's great! at least, they got recognized for creating outstanding pieces of work..  :)

Guest thowysg1

@visay  yes...it's the First Love...First Kiss thingy they covered...also, jingoo said that the scene where he & KSH were under the streetlamp was awkward for him..guess the close proximity to a female..haha..

Guest thowysg1

@visay  i agree...our yeoyoo couple's chemistry definitely outshone the adult couple...they're just that good...in terms of comfort level...from a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being most comfortable)...jingoo is about 8 or 9 with yoojung...& about 5 or 6 with soohyun....i remember the scene where our yeoyoo couple was lying on the ground with the umbrella...she was in his arms..on the floor!...in the bts, jingoo preened on one arm and was looking at yoojung...pretty close i might add.. :P
hmm..in the clip, soohyun actually introduced herself as the evil one from moon/sun...geee...why would she do that?? i feel sorry for her if MBC is coercing her to do that...she should be recognized for her own work..*sigh*

class="at_ttl ml10" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; font-style: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 10px; border: 0px none; outline: auto 0px; list-style: none; clear: both;"Yeo Jin Goo "Kim Yoo Jung Is Easygoing, Kim So Hyun Has Unexpected Charms..."

By KDramaStars Staff Writer | Nov 13, 2012 04:03 PM EST

•    inShare
  • emailprintTagsYeo Jin GooKim So HyunI Miss YouKim Yoo Jung

Child actor Yeo Jin Goo talked about the actors Kim Yoo Jung and Kim Soo Hyun.

On MBC 'Good Day- Entertainment Plus,' that aired on the 12th, Yeon Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun appeared and talked about the episodes that happened during MBC drama 'I Miss You.'

Yeo Jin Goo said, "Yoo Jung is easy going. That's why when I joke around with her, she accepts it...so I can be comfortable with her like a friend."

Yeo Jin Goo said, "So Hyun is more on the quiet side, she's also silly at times too. I think her unexpected ways is her charm."

The reporter said that she thinks Yeo Jin Goo's heart is leaning towards Kim So Hyun. She asked, "you don't really keep in touch with Yoo Jung right?" Yeo Jin Goo replied that he doesn't, and she joked around saying, "when the drama ends, it really ends," and made Yeo Jin Goo laugh. 

cr    http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/6530/20121113/yeo-jin-goo-kim-yoo-jung-easygoing.htm

@JoelynChow  Regarding the special feelings:  It's hard to say with him.  But we'll never know.     :-/

With the non-attendance of YJG, maybe coz it would affect his tandem on IMY (which is weird coz by then, they're done with the childhood part) or his agency doesn't want YJG to be too associated with Yoo Jung or any other partner.  I think they're goal is to establish him as an actor sans the pairing.  

But the funny thing is, pre-release news of YJG's sobbing/restraining on IMY once again mentioned his scene with Yeon Woo (KYJ) sans KSH.    Kinda sucks to be SoHyun right now. Girl is really trying really hard to get out of the shadow of the 2.    :-?

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=280973

@JoelynChow  Regarding the special feelings:  It's hard to say with him.  But we'll never know.     :-/

With the non-attendance of YJG, maybe coz it would affect his tandem on IMY (which is weird coz by then, they're done with the childhood part) or his agency doesn't want YJG to be too associated with Yoo Jung or any other partner.  I think they're goal is to establish him as an actor sans the pairing.  

But the funny thing is, pre-release news of YJG's sobbing/restraining on IMY once again mentioned his scene with Yeon Woo (KYJ) sans KSH.    Kinda sucks to be SoHyun right now. Girl is really trying really hard to get out of the shadow of the 2.    :-?

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=280973

Guest thowysg1

wow..IMY Ep 3's rating dropped further?? that's not good at all...the award thingy, it'll really be a shame if there's a no-show from our yeoyoo couple...they are being awarded based on their acting skills, not their chemistry as a couple...so, i think showing their appreciation to the seniors in their industry who recognize their talent is important.. 
understand jingoo's agency doesn't want to limit his partnering options but i guess they also have to bear in mind that it's Moon/Sun & jingoo's insane chemistry with yoojung that catapulted jingoo to his newfound stardom...
it's still a long road for both...i'm both will shine based on their own acting chops, regardless of who they partner with...only thing is chances are they'll outshine their partners..unless the partnering is with each other..hehehe.. :x
i just read the IMY thread..KSH got raped??????  that's just too much...too dark for me...i'm not watching it anymore...i'll just read the recap from dramabean..

Guest thowysg1

just read dramabean's recap...gee...definitely not watch IMY anymore...we all know jingoo does the emotional scenes very well..but do they have to go this far? now, i'm glad yoojung didn't take up soohyun's role in IMY....i don't think i can see our yeoyoo couple the same way after that...
i think quite a few have stopped watching this drama cuz it's getting too dark unnecessarily..too much to stomach...Moon/Sun had his sad moments too..Yeon Woo died for goodness' sake..but it was still good & beautifully done..not brutal like this one...

thowysg1 said: just read dramabean's recap...gee...definitely not watch IMY anymore...we all know jingoo does the emotional scenes very well..but do they have to go this far? now, i'm glad yoojung didn't take up soohyun's role in IMY....i don't think i can see our yeoyoo couple the same way after that...
i think quite a few have stopped watching this drama cuz it's getting too dark unnecessarily..too much to stomach...Moon/Sun had his sad moments too..Yeon Woo died for goodness' sake..but it was still good & beautifully done..not brutal like this one...