[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

Guest thowysg1

@joelynchow  oh really?  oh..then i guess jingoo not as well-received as the others in japan..but then again, he doesn't do lotsa promo work..maybe that's why...definitely our couple can do a toothpaste CF!  they have the nicest smiles...so natural when with each other...
@akikisetsu...thanks!  wow..our yeoyoo couple is among the adult couples for the best couple award..that's no easy feat!...all i hope is that they get to appear together again in any of the year-end award.. :)
sorry, there's no thread for jingoo so i'm posting stuff about him here...of course, related to sun/moon.  :)
i think this piece is on how good and hot jingoo is as the leading "man"...they even extracted that part where jingoo said to yoojung that he'll continue his unfinished love with ksh after seeing how close yoojung was with her male co-stars in May Queen..hhehe..
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDg3MDcyMDA4.html
another special on jingoo...guess Moon/Sun can't never not be mentioned...his line from IMY can't never be as famous as the line from moon/sun..even his way of saying it..it's just different..not so cool..
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDg2NjkwMDEy.html

Guest thowysg1

i miss yeoyoo couple too....this is so cute..just can't help posting it even if it was posted before..hehe...yoojung is so cheeky...love her personality...even at such a young age, her friendly disposition shone thru..
711b092eb9389b50a498f8838535e5dde5116ec2.jpgcredit as tagged

@thowysg1  I think that picture describes them to a T.  Jin Goo seems to be really very serious about his priorities.  He would still kid around especially if he has someone to joke around with, but most of the time he seems serious.  Yoo Jung, on the other hand, is the perfect definition of "naughty and nice".  And doesn't seem to pretend otherwise.   :D

akikisetsu said: @thowysg1  I think that picture describes them to a T.  Jin Goo seems to be really very serious about his priorities.  He would still kid around especially if he has someone to joke around with, but most of the time he seems serious.  Yoo Jung, on the other hand, is the perfect definition of "naughty and nice".  And doesn't seem otherwise.   :D

Guest thowysg1

@alyssaponiente i saw that too! haha...yoojung is so cute...jingoo wasn't even in her list of ideal type before & now he's on it....she's just so precious...
@akikisetsu @JoelynChow...i agree with you guys...jingoo is a young, serious dude while yoojung is more fun-loving...she's more easy-going..ya..definitely hoping they'll win best couple award...want to see their interactions again...as for "face of money", yoojung will do a splendid job as hwang jung eum's young version..awww..why not jingoo?  oh well...anyway..the pretty boy, ksh and yoojung are from the same company, right?  that's why they're always spotted together..
@visay...hiya! yeoyoo is still going strong!  :D

@thowsgy1

good idea if new yeoyoo couple tv series is impossible why not a movie or a cf together anyways people are majority yeoyoo shippers even the media itself lol!

Just some days more, we will know whether they can get MBC's Best Couple Award or not!
I believe they 2 can get Best Child Actor and Best Child Actress Awards but not sure with Best Couple Award. Maybe that award will belong to an adult couple!  But I hope MBC can help our cut couple get their hat-trick this year! They've brought MBC a lucky begin for this year and they deserve all the awards for their own. ^^

I promise to be a fan of MBC if they realize that! HAHAH

v3Dp9.jpg 

Guest thowysg1

yup! yup! our yeoyoo couple got to win some awards, individually and better still, as a couple...
i've not seen these BTS before...TMETS FTW !!!
343aa4025aafa40f0debc40fab64034f79f01978.jpg3efb2c55b319ebc4e6b17c4b8226cffc1c171664.jpg29cc3b950a7b02080d3d4a3362d9f2d3552cc8b2.jpg45c25df40ad162d98ac216ce11dfa9ec8b13cd7a.jpg16f7009759ee3d6dd2eaf31943166d224e4ade7a.jpg4db124087bf40ad11a0fb231572c11dfabecce47.jpgcredit: wooku@baidu

Guest tngo1963

i need someone who know how to make an online petition and know how to make a link so that our yeo yoo couple can be together again. please let there be a movie or drama for them. i miss them very much.

Guest thowysg1

@joelynChow thanks for the link..unfortunately got to be a member to vote and it's all in korean...i wonder which couple is leading now..hmmm..

Now we can vote for Jin Goo & Yoo Jung as Popularity Awards at:

- Best Couple: www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2012mbc/couple/

- Popularity male and female: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2012mbc/popular/index.html

If you're not Korea, you can register for iMBC id at to vote: https://member.imbc.com/User/RegistForAbroadMember.aspx