[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

JoelynChow said: Yah, today I've heard that the new drama of Yeo Jin Goo having a conference in afternoon but I didn't see the child casts appearance. Oh, it's so different with May Queen in which all child casts attended and the promotion for them was also in highlight as the adult's.
MBC must have reason to let them home. Maybe, they have decided that with IMY, the promotion should focus only on adult casts because people just keep missing child Hwon and Yeon Woo and shipping Jin Goo to Yoo Jung. Hah! To many people, it's odd to see their beloved loyal Hwon now is with Bo Kyung! How to accept let alone love?

Really funny! But cute reason! I just guess! MBC absolutely know what people thinking and feeling. Good channel, I think their R&D (PR) has good research! :P

Guest thowysg1

i'm back..only i'm in a different timezone i guess..hehe..
i saw the numerous trailers for IMY...i'm neither a YEH nor YC fan...my personal take is YEH looks more matured than the rest of the main cast (don't shoot me :P ).....i'll be watching it mainly for jingoo...as for the conference, i can understand why jingoo & KSH did not make an appearance...from the onset, this tandem did not take off as MBC expected it to..i think mainly cuz of the yeoyoo syndrome..the other reason maybe cuz yoojung is a more skilled actress and managed to make her other couplings more believable...i don't know how KSH will be this time around, we shall see if she can create that chemistry with jingoo... :)
our yeoyoo couple still has the best on- and off-screen chemistry....they're so comfortable with each other...they act girlfriend/boyfriend-like even without knowing it themselves... :x
beautifully-made fanarts of our yeoyoo couple..
when will we have another project together?e62e7b061d950a7b121628410ad162d9f2d3c93e.jpg783d1bf41bd5ad6e18f7026f81cb39dbb7fd3ccb.jpg61c963094b36acaf4b82f0797cd98d1000e99cff.jpg900f38f5e0fe9925342e0fd534a85edf8db1713f.jpgcredits: naver

I think I remember watching an interview that Youjung was casted first for May Queen and that Han Ji Hye was then casted for the adult part because she looks like Youjung, Usually child actors are casted because they look like the adult counterpart but it's different for Youjung, I guess the director had so much faith in her to carry the role of Haejoo,  I'm thinking if she not busy with May Queen at that time she would have been casted in IMY, but I'm happy that she did May Queen because her acting skills shone and her popularity increase.As for IMY, I will be watching it for YEH and Jingoo as for YJG- KSH tandem, I don't know if I'm bias but theres just no spark, I think Jingoo have more chemistry with Nam Ji Hyun, But still Yeoyoo couple is my OTP, in the future I want a drama with Youjung- Jingoo, Yeo Seung ho as leads ^^  

Guest thowysg1

oh..that's interesting..they actually got han ji hye cuz she looks like yoojung? i didn't know...wow..that says alot for their confidence in yoojung's acting..  :)
nam ji hyun with jingoo? not a bad coupling too..although i prefer older male/younger female tandem..on a separate note, does anyone think that yoojung's sister looks like nam ji hyun?  in fact, i think yoojung has her own looks..her brother & sister look like each other..  :)
yoojung is the baby of the "bratpack"...heheh..she loves to tease the pretty one in May Queen...that boy kept teasing her about her weight...sorry, just 2 pics from may queen...she's adorable...
5bafa40f4bfbfbedd58976ff78f0f736aec31f59.jpge1fe9925bc315c606404156e8db1cb1348547799.jpg
credits as tagged

thowysg1 said: oh..that's interesting..they actually got han ji hye cuz she looks like yoojung? i didn't know...wow..that says alot for their confidence in yoojung's acting..  :)
nam ji hyun with jingoo? not a bad coupling too..although i prefer older male/younger female tandem..on a separate note, does anyone think that yoojung's sister looks like nam ji hyun?  in fact, i think yoojung has her own looks..her brother & sister look like each other..  :)
yoojung is the baby of the "bratpack"...heheh..she loves to tease the pretty one in May Queen...that boy kept teasing her about her weight...sorry, just 2 pics from may queen...she's adorable...
5bafa40f4bfbfbedd58976ff78f0f736aec31f59.jpge1fe9925bc315c606404156e8db1cb1348547799.jpg
credits as tagged

Guest thowysg1

maryisobelll said: That why I like Yoojung besides being talented actress she has this boyish carefree personality, I think Jingoo once said that Youjung is like a little brother from the way she behaves towards him because she always tease him and Jingoo being the gentleman always accepts it , but I think in one her interviews Youjung said to Jingoo that she not like a brother but a lady and was a little bit hurt hahaha I love these two ^^

Kim Yoo Jung 김유정 - Salon du Chocolat Paris

And this one asreported, ''Actress Kim Yoo Jung 김유정 walks down the runway during the 18th Salon Du Chocolat at Parc des Expositions Porte de Versailles on October 30, 2012 in Paris, France. TVNews praised her as an elegant Korean style in chocolate! So proud of Yoo Jung!''.

With this, I think this beautiful coat concept comes from the image of the traditional ceremonial dress that Crown Princess Yeon Woo wears in TMETS and has become more beautiful through clever designers
and chocolate makers. And who can wear it beautifully if not Yeon Woo? :)   

1ed356618e46ec3c0e5d277cbca8a8d0_5055209

Cr:
Kim You Jung 김유정 FanCafe Galaxy

In Baeksang Awards, cameramen recorded and made it some lovely movements between Jin Goo and Yoo Jung. Everybody loves to ship them and always keeps their eyes on them. They looked embarrassed and frosty to each other in the event but who knows what happen between them! Or did they sulked each other? (I read some chats of them around that time and it seemed they have some lovely childish sulky comments for their partner (when I read, I couldn't stop smiling with their cute innocence. I dint know what Jin Goo said but Yoo jung seemed get sulk and then Jin Goo said sorry but she kept silent and just type '...', then Jin Goo tried to go on sorry and they blah blah blah... Omo ♥. But after that they came to the award with such cold faces?!?).

So, I really really wait for the time they come to MBC Award this year-end together. I think everybody also wait for this time like me to see how they will treat each other after all the lovely confession and messages they sent to each other. All eyes again put on them! They must be more embarrassed than before! Anyway, they are excellent actor and actress so I think they will again pretend to ignore each other like what we saw! hahahha 

DXtIi.jpg

Guest thowysg1

@joelynchow..thanks for keeping this thread movin'... :) oh, can you share your source on where you read about the sulky exchange between our young couple?  sounds very spazzable...even so young, jingoo seems to assume his "manly" role pretty well (as in boy giving in to girl)...while yoojung has her girlish, aeygo moments with him... :P

thowysg1 said: @joelynchow..thanks for keeping this thread movin'... :) oh, can you share your source on where you read about the sulky exchange between our young couple?  sounds very spazzable...even so young, jingoo seems to assume his "manly" role pretty well (as in boy giving in to girl)...while yoojung has her girlish, aeygo moments with him... :P

Guest thowysg1

yoojung finally commented on I Miss You...but to kim soo hyun via twitter...wonder if she'll do the same to jingoo..:P
534562_420148494706800_1393323465_n.jpgcredit as tagged

I am not sure if this info is correct, since I translated it using google and sometimes google is not that accurate.  
Anyways, while stalking Yoo Jung and Jin Goo's name on twitter, I came across a tweet mentioning: Lee Seung Gi, Kim Yoo Jung, Yeo Jin Goo and school.  I didn't think much about it coz it didn't really make sense to me.
Then, someone posted this on DC MoonSun

찍었는지 찍는지는 모르겠는데 이승기 뮤비찍는다는 트윗발견......진구랑???궁금하군.....사실인가.........ㅡ.ㅡ
연기하는 유정이가 보고시푸다......ㅜ.ㅡ

Are Yoo Jung and Jin Goo starring in Lee Seung Gi's MV?  And possibly the MV shooting was in a school, so it means we'll see them together in modern times?   :x
I really, really hope this is true.  And these 3 are like the National little Sister and Brothers, right?  So, 3 National treasures in 1 screen.   :D

akikisetsu said: I am not sure if this info is correct, since I translated it using google and sometimes google is not that accurate.  
Anyways, while stalking Yoo Jung and Jin Goo's name on twitter, I came across a tweet mentioning: Lee Seung Gi, Kim Yoo Jung, Yeo Jin Goo and school.  I didn't think much about it coz it didn't really make sense to me.

연기하는 유정이가 보고시푸다......ㅜ.ㅡ

Are Yoo Jung and Jin Goo starring in Lee Seung Gi's MV?  And possibly the MV shooting was in a school, so it means we'll see them together in modern times?   :x
I really, really hope this is true.  And these 3 are like the National little Sister and Brothers, right?  So, 3 National treasures in 1 screen.   :D

maryisobelll said: akikisetsu said: I am not sure if this info is correct, since I translated it using google and sometimes google is not that accurate.  

연기하는 유정이가 보고시푸다......ㅜ.ㅡ

akikisetsu said: I am not sure if this info is correct, since I translated it using google and sometimes google is not that accurate.  

연기하는 유정이가 보고시푸다......ㅜ.ㅡ

Guest thowysg1

really??? this is super great if it's true...really miss seeing our YeoYoo couple! honestly, i still can't see jingoo's chemistry with KSH from the 1st episode....his acting was good but i think we need yoojung there to root for him as well...hahah..