[OFFICIAL THREAD] YeoYoo Couple: Yeo Jin Goo ❤ Kim Yoo Jung

@akikisetsu, @@thowysg1 I think even Yoo Jung has no response to the message right now, people still keep talking about the name Jin Goo - Yoo Jung. You all can see this fact on Korean articles. It seems people love to ship them like us, rite? hahahah

And you will see, then Yoo Jung will be asked to leave them a response soon! For one thing, I just cant guess what this lovely girl will say with her natural innocent and straightforward personality! Maybe she will give JG bitter reply for what he said to her or encourage YJG to come to KSH and she will do the same with PJB or PGT or that JG can calm about her because now she is very happy when filming with her ideal TOP oppa? ^^    

akikisetsu said:
Maybe it's for the best that Yoo Jung won't answer for now.  I think if she addresses the messages, people are gonna talk about her and YJG, though not her intention, she'd further "steal the thunder" from the new tandem as what's happening right now.

koora said: Thank for all news and pic, clip!

Haizz, but I still dont know what Jin Goo really means! I like him but I start to feel a little bit embarrassment and think of if I will watch IMY or not! I feel as if I have no much interest! I want to enjoy his acting but If I have to force me erase the love in Moonsun to enjoy new couple, I would rather watch it in other time but not now when I still be in deep love with child Hwon and Yeon Woo! 

Sorry to say that but...

@VISAY  Maybe, you're right! I feel as if what happened on Strong Heart, she didn't mean to admit to anything, but was caught off-guard.  I think she's the type of person who's straightforward and honest, but when it comes to crushes and reel or real pairing, GIRLS GOT PRIDE!   
Here's Lee Min Ho's interview during their gumiho days:  My co-star Kim Yoo-jeong is actually a chic girl. I bought these magic trick kits when I was in middle school because I liked magic and I showed Yoo-jeong a simple magic trick with chopsticks when we first met over a meal. It would have been nice if her reaction was "Oh wow oppa [word used by younger girls to call an older guy] that is so amazing!"... I think Yoo-jeong was fascinated on the inside but just didn't show it. Her reaction was "Eh, what is that? Give it to me! " Yoo-jeong is very chic! 
http://www.hancinema.net/interview-korean-actor-lee-min-ho-i-24744.html#yfK3ADV8WgKWy2oB.99 

And remember whenever she's teased about YJG (interviews during MoonSun), she'd always answer, "NO" (with a not-affected-tone).  And, she always make's it a point to choose different guys amongst her MoonSUn co-stars, as her ideal type. But, I really can't forget that interview of her, after YJG chose Suzy, she was like, "It's ok that he chose someone else, I prefer Big Bang over him, anyways".  Then, the staring with Park Gun Tae, she was unfazed.
Wonder what her next project would be?  Hope we hear something sooner.

:D

akikisetsu said: @VISAY  Maybe, you're right! I feel as if what happened on Strong Heart, she didn't mean to admit to anything, but was caught off-guard.  I think she's the type of person who's straightforward and honest, but when it comes to crushes and reel or real pairing, GIRLS GOT PRIDE!   
Here's Lee Min Ho's interview during their gumiho days:  My co-star Kim Yoo-jeong is actually a chic girl. I bought these magic trick kits when I was in middle school because I liked magic and I showed Yoo-jeong a simple magic trick with chopsticks when we first met over a meal. It would have been nice if her reaction was "Oh wow oppa [word used by younger girls to call an older guy] that is so amazing!"... I think Yoo-jeong was fascinated on the inside but just didn't show it. Her reaction was "Eh, what is that? Give it to me! " Yoo-jeong is very chic! 
http://www.hancinema.net/interview-korean-actor-lee-min-ho-i-24744.html#yfK3ADV8WgKWy2oB.99 

And remember whenever she's teased about YJG (interviews during MoonSun), she'd always answer, "NO" (with a not-affected-tone).  And, she always make's it a point to choose different guys amongst her MoonSUn co-stars, as her ideal type. But, I really can't forget that interview of her, after YJG chose Suzy, she was like, "It's ok that he chose someone else, I prefer Big Bang over him, anyways".  Then, the staring with Park Gun Tae, she was unfazed.
Wonder what her next project would be?  Hope we hear something sooner.

:D

Guest thowysg1

JoelynChow said: @akikisetsu, @@thowysg1 I think even Yoo Jung has no response to the message right now, people still keep talking about the name Jin Goo - Yoo Jung. You all can see this fact on Korean articles. It seems people love to ship them like us, rite? hahahah

And you will see, then Yoo Jung will be asked to leave them a response soon! For one thing, I just cant guess what this lovely girl will say with her natural innocent and straightforward personality! Maybe she will give JG bitter reply for what he said to her or encourage YJG to come to KSH and she will do the same with PJB or PGT or that JG can calm about her because now she is very happy when filming with her ideal TOP oppa? ^^    

@thowysg1  Yeah, it looks like she'd need to respond, inorder to help out with the promotion (operation: Public's acceptance of the new tandem).  It's just that, I'm lukewarm about Yoo Jung responding , after KSH's reaction on Section TV.  From Baidu, I think she said, "Yes! I'm happy (being the OTP) but then she read articles about KYJ's confession", they cut it and the reporter said, she's jealous (joking manner).  Or is this MBC's way, the 3 MoonSun jealous of each other.  To make it messier, I suggest Yoo Jung pair up with Lee MIn Ho next.   =))

@akikisetsu, @thowysg1: hahahhaha... Yes, after all... I feel tired of this... Even I now think the same to you: let Yoo Jung just pairs up to the ones make her happy and comfortable - the ones give her loyal liking and caring but not anyone else, like Sun/Moon Lee Min Ho and May Queen Park Ji Bin or Park Gun Tae as well. Remember one important fact that Yoo Jung has never directly said that she liked Jin Goo but just ''I really liked Hwon during TMETS''. And the thought of she likes Jin Goo is just from lovely MCs and media and ourselve! :P hahaha

Now, as long as Yoo Jung feels happy, I love all no matter who they are! I dont care much on what other third party thinks about her! Everybody has right to think and compete if they can, as long as with good way and fair-play! Just entertainment industry!     

I dont know but I really think so after the Section TV cut. I am also a girl so I feel secured and happy with the ones make me feel secured! And I will choose him after all. Feelings or even love both needs loyalty and Yoo jung is also a loyal one through her choices so far (always be TOP and Kim Hye Soo as her ideal types). And I am happy if she will the right choices (who are friends, who is love, etc) for her in future (not now, because she is still be a teenager).

I just want to see Yoo Jung growing well and living with joy and peace. So I wish Yoo Jung all the best! And again, I dont care others!  

Here is the article on soompi. Yah, all articles can see that Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 was trying to make Kim You Jung 김유정 jealous! hahhaha

On the episode of “Section TV Entertainment News” that aired on October 28, an interview was held with Yeo Jin Goo, who is to star on the upcoming drama, “I Miss You.”

Yeo Jin Goo already worked with Kim So Hyun in the past in the wildly successful, “The Moon that Embraces the Sun.” In “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” Kim So Hyun portrays a one-sided love toward Yeo Jin Goo. But this time in “I Miss You,” they play true first loves.

During this interview, Yeo Jin Goo revealed, “50% of my decision to work in “I Miss You” was because of Kim So Hyun. I couldn’t take care of her as much as the actress that my character liked so I want to take care of her more this time.”

Furthermore, Yeo Jin Goo talked about Kim Yoo Jung, who played his first love in “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” and recently had a romantic line with Park Gun Tae in “May Queen.” He sent a video message to her and said, “Yes, Yoo Jung. You worked hard with Gun Tae hyung, right? Oppa is going to start a romance with So Hyun since we couldn’t finish our love in ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” as he tried to make her feel jealous.

http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/30/yeo-jin-goo-decided-on-i-miss-you-because-of-kim-so-hyun/

akikisetsu said: @thowysg1  Yeah, it looks like she'd need to respond, inorder to help out with the promotion (operation: Public's acceptance of the new tandem).  It's just that, I'm lukewarm about Yoo Jung responding , after KSH's reaction on Section TV.  From Baidu, I think she said, "Yes! I'm happy (being the OTP) but then she read articles about KYJ's confession", they cut it and the reporter said, she's jealous (joking manner).  Or is this MBC's way, the 3 MoonSun jealous of each other.  To make it messier, I suggest Yoo Jung pair up with Lee MIn Ho next.   =))

JoelynChow said: @akikisetsu, @thowysg1: hahahhaha... Yes, after all... I feel tired of this... Even I now think the same to you: let Yoo Jung just pairs up to the ones make her happy and comfortable - the ones give her loyal liking and caring but not anyone else, like Sun/Moon Lee Min Ho and May Queen Park Ji Bin or Park Gun Tae as well. Remember one important fact that Yoo Jung has never directly said that she liked Jin Goo but just ''I really liked Hwon during TMETS''. And the thought of she likes Jin Goo is just from lovely MCs and media and ourselve! :P hahaha

JoelynChow said: Here is the article on soompi. Yah, all articles can see that Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 was trying to make Kim You Jung 김유정 jealous! hahhaha

On the episode of “Section TV Entertainment News” that aired on October 28, an interview was held with Yeo Jin Goo, who is to star on the upcoming drama, “I Miss You.”

Yeo Jin Goo already worked with Kim So Hyun in the past in the wildly successful, “The Moon that Embraces the Sun.” In “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” Kim So Hyun portrays a one-sided love toward Yeo Jin Goo. But this time in “I Miss You,” they play true first loves.

During this interview, Yeo Jin Goo revealed, “50% of my decision to work in “I Miss You” was because of Kim So Hyun. I couldn’t take care of her as much as the actress that my character liked so I want to take care of her more this time.”

Furthermore, Yeo Jin Goo talked about Kim Yoo Jung, who played his first love in “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” and recently had a romantic line with Park Gun Tae in “May Queen.” He sent a video message to her and said, “Yes, Yoo Jung. You worked hard with Gun Tae hyung, right? Oppa is going to start a romance with So Hyun since we couldn’t finish our love in ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” as he tried to make her feel jealous.

http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/30/yeo-jin-goo-decided-on-i-miss-you-because-of-kim-so-hyun/

Guest thowysg1

@visay...yup...May Queen & I Miss You..both dramas are under MBC...so it's really not a surprise that MBC is doing this...guess they didn't expect yoojung to insinuate that she likes jingoo in Strong Heart (SBS station)....they can't control what yoojung says in another station i supposed..guess one can say the timing is really bad cuz MBC has just begun to promote IMY..  anyway, she was just being herself..she's young and inexperienced..probably didn't think much of it...unlike older idols/artists..scandals & all... :))
@akikisetsu...haha...you're right...after yoojung's experience in Strong Heart and the massive response that ensued....i really don't think she'll be as candid in her reply to jingoo & KSH...as for KSH, i think she's just envious of how close yoojung was with jingoo...haha..i don't think she likes jingoo that way...thinks she likes older guys...
@joelynchow...i hear you...regardless of who yoojung teams up with, just as long as she's comfortable..the tandem is believable and spazzable...i'm cool with that... :P
"before i go... can anybody give me some reasons why someone wants to make somebody jealous romantically.even if they are not yet an item."
@visay..attempting to answer your query above with the below:
as for our couple trying to one-up each other....childish but cute...dunno if jingoo is trying to create more hype between him & yoojung or generate more interest in his coupling with KSH...guess it's a combination of both...honestly, they're still kids...it's somewhat premature to take their coupling too seriously..but it's still fun to watch the constant baiting and bickering between our yeoyoo couple. :))
KSH just tweeted a pic with yoojung...haha

It seems MBC cannot do anything to make people not to miss child Hwon-Yeon Woo too much (but MBC themselves look also dont want to do that because The Moon Embracing The Sun is their mega drama. If they do that, they kill themselves, rite?).

So obviously, all can see what is the true chemistry between child actors huh. ^_^

nl4Of.jpg

Guest thowysg1

@joelynchow..thanks for the article!  think all the stations love our yeoyoo couple..hehe..
ok..found jingoo's part on youtube...still looking for yoojung part..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T5pLiWABUYcredit to uploader
i found other links to the full episode..starting from 35:06...
http://tv.iamkorean.com/tudou-한밤의-tv연예-e385-121031/
even the little girl at 38:30 admires our couple's acting skills...

Yah, today I've heard that the new drama of Yeo Jin Goo having a conference in afternoon but I didn't see the child casts appearance. Oh, it's so different with May Queen in which all child casts attended and the promotion for them was also in highlight as the adult's.
MBC must have reason to let them home. Maybe, they have decided that with IMY, the promotion should focus only on adult casts because people just keep missing child Hwon and Yeon Woo and shipping Jin Goo to Yoo Jung. Hah! To many people, it's odd to see their beloved loyal Hwon now is with Bo Kyung! How to accept let alone love?

Really funny! But cute reason! I just guess! MBC absolutely know what people thinking and feeling. Good channel, I think their R&D (PR) has good research! :P

@JoelynChow I'm not sure but I think someone over in "I Miss You" thread mentioned , that people at first thought IMY is a teenage drama because their 2nd teaser only includes the childhood part and most became disinterested because of that.  The quote mentioned that now, they only play the teaser with the adults on it (Sorry if I can't quote her coz I don't want to backtrack that thread).  So, maybe that's the reason they didn't include the young'uns on the presscon, they want to emphasize that IMY is an adult melodrama, not a teenage one.  And, since the drama has a solid adult cast with wide fanbases, it's wise of MBC to utilize them specially with the stiff competition.
But since this is the YeoYoo couple thread, I can be bias, right?  ;)   If you think about it, you're right! The promotion at first was centered on JG-SH, but it didn't really took off. Articles/interviews/comments would still include YJ, which is understandable coz the 3 are "alumni" of MoonSun, which was well-received and YJ-JG as a tandem were well-liked.  Then, they switched their promotion to YJG's acting (which they should have done way before, in my opinion).  But...but... I think if the response to the young tandem (both of them individually and as a reel-couple) was exceptionally good, they would have included them on the presscon.  But since there's always that invisible(?) first third leg *cough*Yoo Jung*cough* in people's mind, the backing for the new tandem was split.  But, it could still work to their advantage, cause people are curious of their chemistry or lack of.  Sorry, I can be a b**ch sometimes.  \m/

@akikisetsu: hahah Actually, my Korean friend said that IMY's representatives explained to fans the reason of child cast' absence is that: IMY is a melodrama with sadness, blue, dullness and so the atmosphere of the conference would be like that way. And they think that it's not suitable for teennagers to present. Besides, they were busy for shooting so it'd better they were absent. Eh, you can believe it or not. As I know, many dramas and movies also have a a blue and dull content but all casts attended to cheer the conference, so this reason has something... reluctant. As you said, if something can make good effect then it would be used and vice versa.  

'In fact, the so big impression of Jin Goo-Yoo Jung couple in people's mind is so strong and cannot be parted until now', as an article's comment. 

@JoelynChow: Truly to say, sometimes I wonder why I could welcome May Queen with Yoo Jung and her partners (PGT, PJB) but I with I can't fall in love with the thought about YJG-KSH as a couple.

Why? Then I think if that was YJG with another girl, would everything changed? The answer is ''Maybe yes maybe no. But there's only one love and that Hwon-Yeon Woo. Well, that's not because who the girl is but because it's a love story. If that's a humor or action drama but not a love story/melodrama, I think I will enjoy with comfort, not like now.'

But above, I have one honest and exact answer for all. That's because as many people, the impression of YJG-KYJ in my mind is too strong to be replaced. I can enjoy PYC-YEH or even PYC-KSH (I've heard that KSH has special liking with him) but surely not with 'other' in that drama.

Yes, I am bias. I am sorry for that. But I am happy to be like that. Forgive me!

And why I could welcome May Queen with Yoo Jung and her partners (PGT, PJB)?... Yes, that's because my favor for her is even bigger than my bias. I love You Jung and that love is stronger for me to accept all about her. :D