Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Hi All, i am a passerby... (due to the pending possible reunion of JJS & HJM)

I get to know this brilliant actor since The King 2 Hearts... and i really like to comment that he is indeed very brilliant. I totally love his short cameo in The Legend of the Blue Sea!  He rock it even in such short screentime.

Hope these 2 good friends can work together again!

• Like 6

On 6/16/2017 at 11:51 AM, xscalsve said:

Sharing bits of JJS in Seoul recently, i get excited even with his billboard :

He really is everywhere, isn't he? It must be a pleasure to find billboards/CFs of favorite Oppas everywhere you go. A feeling only fangirls know :)) Congrats on your cool trip!

@tok-soompi HJM is one of my favorite actresses. I really love her in "Cain and Abel" and "Roof Top Prince". Enjoy her charismatic performances in "Fatal Encounters" and "The age of Shadow" too... If only she was in more dramas... 

JJS and HJM in a drama would be a match made in heaven. Both are versatile actors and have good relationship with each other, and their chemistry is undeniable. I really hope she will take the role. It would be delightful to see her as a tough, sassy reporter! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mintea18 said:

He really is everywhere, isn't he? It must be a pleasure to find billboards/CFs of favorite Oppas everywhere you go. A feeling only fangirls know :)) Congrats on your cool trip @xscalsve!

@tok-soompi HJM is one of my favorite actresses. I really love her in "Cain and Abel" and "Roof Top Prince". Enjoy her charismatic performances in "Fatal Encounters" and "The age of Shadow" too... If only she was in more dramas... 

JJS and HJM in a drama would be a match made in heaven. Both are versatile actors and have good relationship with each other, and their chemistry is undeniable. I really really hope she will take the role. It would be delightful to see her as a tough, sassy reporter! 

Indeed @mintea18, JJS is prevalent and accompanied me at many places in Seoul, very happy to catch him though i was not so lucky in nicking him at the "Fitz live event" at Han River on 0206 where he did a live coverage at 10pm, i guess i was at another side than him, after one hour walk (which i was informed that its a combi of 3 subway stations) i gave up! Shall see him next round...

1 hour ago, mintea18 said:

@kenjo80 The lazy swindler totally reminds me of Doo-sik lol

So we're gonna have both 

this

and this

fullsizephoto776802.jpg

in one drama?? loll

Can't wait! 

I'm also rooting for his new drama, i had a hard time after OMG, i moved abit after SWDBS with Hyungsik my other bias, now with JJS returning, god knows what awaits us...

• Like 5

On 6/16/2017 at 8:13 PM, xscalsve said:

Indeed @mintea18, JJS is prevalent and accompanied me at many places in Seoul, very happy to catch him though i was not so lucky in nicking him at the "Fitz live event" at Han River on 0206 where he did a live coverage at 10pm, i guess i was at another side than him, after one hour walk (which i was informed that its a combi of 3 subway stations) i gave up! Shall see him next round...

I'm also rooting for his new drama, i had a hard time after OMG, i moved abit after SWDBS with Hyungsik my other bias, now with JJS returning, god knows what awaits us...

Are you coming to his next fanmeeting?

Well, I can totally see JJS slaying in "Two Cops". Better be prepared :D

• Like 3

Yeah, JJS is totally going to slay it in "Two Cops".......the detective with swag AND sleazy swindler in one sexy body:rolleyes: 

frFt1Nt.gif

MPach1c.gif

cr: as tagged 

Why is November so far away ???  That's like exactly one year since JI ended :huh:

• Like 3

Has he confirmed yet? I read somewhere that Han Ji Min is confirmed. But JJS is still reviewing positively.. 

It's true, November 2016 is the end of JI. So if Two Cops only starts in November 2017, it's definitely 1 year then. Really excited waiting for more news concerning this drama!!

@xscalsve are you going to his FM in Bangkok?

Turns out the FM in Tokyo will be on July 8 :) So after that he will only focusing on the filming of his movie I think

• Like 5

On 6/17/2017 at 10:11 AM, mundaliv said:

Has he confirmed yet? I read somewhere that Han Ji Min is confirmed. But JJS is still reviewing positively.. 

It's true, November 2016 is the end of JI. So if Two Cops only starts in November 2017, it's definitely 1 year then. Really excited waiting for more news concerning this drama!!

Turns out the FM in Tokyo will be on July 8 :) So after that he will only focusing on the filming of his movie I think

I haven't heard any official news of HJM's confirmation yet. Still waiting for both sides to confirm... I think if there are news of them reviewing the drama, there's a high possibility they will take it. Hope we will get news about their confirmation soon :)

• Like 5

10 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Yeah, ticket is locked on and I'm waiting for confirmation, shall be seeing JJS on 2/7/17! 

Happy... :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, xscalsve said:

Yeah, ticket is locked on and I'm waiting for confirmation, shall be seeing JJS on 2/7/17! 

Happy... :wub:

Wow! Don't forget to share it in here :) Too bad that he only stops in Bangkok :wink:  not going further south to SG or JKT *I wish :D 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, synkronize said:

Hi! Anyone going to his FM from Singapore?

i bought tickets too!

Me, me, im flying from SG, you too? How long will you be there? Did you manage to get great seats? These fella reserved the A2 zone seats and when i login in the morning, many of the seats were reserved and unable to buy and i bought A3 zone instead then many did not make payment after the timeframe, hence seats released, so now A2 zone still has considerable good seats, so sadddd...

• Like 5

6 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

Hi guys,

I saw these just now and wanna share 'em:

Clip of JJS exercising... (*staring and enjoying every second of it* haha~)

BTS of PNR and LHS singing live (niceee~).

This episode of JI is my favorite one!! Just realized back then that Lee Hwa Shin aka Jo Jung Suk is a great singer :D Thanks @soulgirl012!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, xscalsve said:

Me, me, im flying from SG, you too? How long will you be there? Did you manage to get great seats? These fella reserved the A2 zone seats and when i login in the morning, many of the seats were reserved and unable to buy and i bought A3 zone instead then many did not make payment after the timeframe, hence seats released, so now A2 zone still has considerable good seats, so sadddd...

Yes I'll be flying from SG. When are you flying? I'm staying only for a night over the weekend. I managed to get A2 but row E. Ya I logged in last night and saw so many empty seats in A2 that got released 

The ticket sales don't look very good. Only a handful sold so far. 

• Like 4