Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

7 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Went to IG this morning, and found this post.. want to share it with you... Jealousy incarnate still my fave.. Jo Jung Suk as Lee Hwa Shin :) really different charisma that is shined from this pic

Great pic of the charismatic JJS......so manly and cool!! His OMG co-star, PBY's drama is breaking records for JTBC.....seeing her antics with Park Hyung Sik in the drama reminds me so much of Na BongSun and Chef....how I miss Chef Kang Sun Woo :tongue: :)

3QxdMVX.gif

• Like 3

@kenjo80 yesss, PBY is so cute, really reminds me of Oh my ghostess :) They have similar name also!! I also like Park Hyung Sik because he reminds me of Jo Jung Suk :D Don't know why.... Well, he is still young though, so Jung Suk is way above in acting all of the emotions in eyes.. But still, seeing this drama really makes me miss the time watching Jealousy and OMG!! And although  I really like that drama now, but still it cannot beat the "feeling" and anxiety of watching Jealousy Incarnate :D Too bad that we have to wait until don't know when to watch Jung Suk in new drama :( 

• Like 3