Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

1 hour ago, mundaliv said:

What is Han Dong actually?

I read also in dramabeans that JJS will do a movie.. then, we cannot expect him to do drama in the first half of 2017.. I still prefer drama than movie.. because it means we have minimum 16 hours of JJS instead of 2 hours only. hehehe..

HanDon is Korea Pork.

Here's the BTS clip of the CF filming posted on HanDon's official instagram.

Can't get to see him on our screen for at least the first half of 2017!! :bawling:

• Like 3

Thank @kenjo80 for the news! 

Just saw the this article on Soompi news. Being in Top 10 in this list is quite a big deal!! :D

Forbes Korea Announces The Top 40 “Power Celebrities” Of 2017

Forbes released their annual ranking of the “Top 40 ‘Power Celebrities.'”

[...]

Take a look at the complete list below.

1. Park Bo Gum

2. Song Joong Ki

3. TWICE

4. EXO

5. BTS

6. Suzy

7. Song Hye Kyo

8. Kim Yoo Jung

9. Jo Jung Suk

10. Oh Seung Hwan (athlete)

11. I.O.I

12. Park Shin Hye

13. Yoo Jae Suk

14. Ryu Jun Yeol

15. Lee Se Dol (athlete)

16. Son Heung Min (athlete)

17. Zico

18. AOA

19. Ra Mi Ran

20. Lee Dae Ho (athlete)

21. Lee Min Ho & Jung Woo Sung (tied)

23. Jun Ji Hyun & GFRIEND (tied)

25. Ryu Hyun Jin (athlete)

26. Seo Hyun Jin

27. Gong Yoo

28. Kim Hyun Soo (athlete)

29. Kim Yuna (athlete)

30. Shin Dong Yup

31. Ha Jung Woo

32. Son Yeon Jae (athlete)

33. Park Byung Ho (athlete)

34. Oh Dal Soo

35. Jun Hyun Moo

36. Kim Go Eun

37. Baek Jong Won (chef)

38. Han Hyo Joo

39. Park Sung Hyun (athlete)

40. Kim Hye Soo

Source (1) (2)

• Like 3

On 27/2/2017 at 9:57 AM, kenjo80 said:

@mintea18@Catherine Kim thanks for all the latest updates and pics of uri namja :wub: Wowee, ambassador for HanDon....chukhahae, JungSuk-ssi!  He seems to have put on some weight lately........looking a bit chubby in this Section TV interview :tongue:  Can't wait for news on his upcoming movie role.  Has he confirmed he will play prosecutor in the movie with Song Kang Ho, the great veteran?  

cr: as tagged

I think JJS already accepted to join the movie project, that's why there's a lot of news about him discussing the role. Really excited to see Song Kang Ho and JJS together again.

• Like 3

LOL, Kim Seulgi is rather candid in talking about her disappointment in not having a kiss scene with JJS in OMG.........it must be agonizing to stand right behind PBY and see them kiss so passionately :tongue:

This action must be an ad-lib by JJS..........he never fails to amaze me with his creativity and acting :lol::wub:

Z7Y3Gbu.gif

cr: as tagged

@mintea18 @mundaliv looks like his movie role is confirmed.  Am sad that I won't get to see him on the small screen every week but so excited for JJS that he gets to play opposite Song Kang Ho again in his next project!

Dramabeans "After striking comedic gold together in The Face Reader, Jo Jung-seok (Jealousy Incarnate) is set to reunite with Song Kang-ho in the upcoming movie Drug King. The newest from director Woo Min-ho (Insiders), Song signed on early to play the kingpin of an illegal substance empire, and Jo is considering the role of a prosecutor. Casting is still underway, and filming will begin once pre-production concludes."

• Like 3

[Showbiz Korea] Jo Jung Suk participates in a suicide prevention campaign 

JJS was nominated by Kang Ha Neul for this air-kiss campaign (suicide prevention campaign) and JJS-ssi became air kisser #56 and JJS in turn nominated Do Kyung Su.:D

Fdh1SLk.gif

• Like 3

So, the Forbes 2017 Celebrity Ranking actually refers to the power ranking of the celebrities in the year 2016, according to HanCinema

Park Bo-geom, the No.1 Korea Power Celebrity in 2016

Forbes Korea released the 2017 version of "Korea Power Celebrity 40" list.  

This list is published by Forbes (Korea) Magazine every year since 2010. The list selects the top 40 richest, most influential and most talked about celebrities in Korea, ranking personalities from sports, music, film and television according to professional achievements, influence, popularity and earnings. This 2017 version of the list will take a look at the year of 2016.

No.9 is the actor Jo Jeong-seok! Which, I'm personally a big fan of since "The King 2 Hearts" days. His popularity started to heighten with "Oh My Ghostess" and really took over as he performed such a great character in "Incarnation of Jealousy".

2016 has been an awesome year for JJS-ssi.  Let this awesomeness continue into 2017 and beyond with more hit movies, dramas, CFs :grin:

sYCJYCp.gif

• Like 4

although we have to postpone seeing him in drama, he will be prosecutor in the movie :D 

anyone order the blue ray of jealousy incarnate? it is too expensive for me, so I didn't order it. however, really curious of the other BTS of JI. hope someone will post few of them in youtube later on. although seeing JI clips brings back all the memories of watching JI.. 

• Like 3

On 28/2/2017 at 3:15 PM, mundaliv said:

although we have to postpone seeing him in drama, he will be prosecutor in the movie :D 

anyone order the blue ray of jealousy incarnate? it is too expensive for me, so I didn't order it. however, really curious of the other BTS of JI. hope someone will post few of them in youtube later on. although seeing JI clips brings back all the memories of watching JI.. 

Even the DVD version which costs 179$ is still too expensive :((... will patiently wait for videos posted by some kind fans :tongue:

Jo JungSuk & actress Lee Yeon Hee attended IOPE's "2017 Aritaum Industrial Strategy Practice Seminar" today

17075935_1839300782994911_61955512614759

16906083_1273445242775418_87240729575943

• Like 4

This is another clip of JJS at the Aritaum event.  Look at all the ahjummas who just couldn't resist JJS-ssi's charm, hugging him, putting their arms around his waist........in his speech, JJS thanked all the fans for loving his "waist" so much (at min 1.58)!  He's so cute letting out that chuckle at min 2.01 :blush:

• Like 3

On 3/2/2017 at 4:14 PM, kenjo80 said:

This is another clip of JJS at the Aritaum event.  Look at all the ahjummas who just couldn't resist JJS-ssi's charm, hugging him, putting their arms around his waist........in his speech, JJS thanked all the fans for loving his "waist" so much (at min 1.58)!  He's so cute letting out that chuckle at min 2.01 :blush:

Aw.. thank @kenjo80 for the translation. Do the ladies know how lucky they were... As much as I love him, I'm not sure I have the courage to do so hahaha

• Like 3