Don't wait too long to come back to dramaland, JungSukkie

t8R2WNb.gif

Fell in love with JJS as Chef Kang Sun-woo at first sight :heart:

56h66yS.png

2GIXNjp.jpg

How not to love this sexy king? :wub:

1EO8dGU.jpg

ek25Yah.gif

Such a versatile actor who not only can do rom-coms but tearjerkers too........and badass character as well! JJS was daebak in "Hyung"!

l7MywV8.jpg

0ox6GRM.gif

cr : JJS DC

qxnPjpP.gif

• Like 4

JungSukkie is one actor who is adept at showing thousands of different expressions effortlessly and so convincingly......and JI allowed him to showcase this talent of his :heart:

R3UQHIK.gif

k61KZcZ.gif

jlXxBR5.gif

cEdFgun.gifR1enwUH.gif

VBEqvcT.gif

cr: as tagged

His CFs are so entertaining to watch too.......am sure the products he is endorsing right now are enjoying their popularity with the consumers! Top-trending celebrity...yay :grin:

nhnHfGl.gif

• Like 4

I miss our sexy namja JungSukkie every single day. Anyway, have I told you guys that ever since I became his fangirl, things have been going really well with me in almost every aspect of my life? Maybe I'm just a little superstitious or something but I really think that he is my lucky charm. I hope me becoming his fangirl will bring him luck too. Really praying for an even luckier and more successful year for Suk.

images_43.jpg

(Credit to owner)

ncd_022683481_163143slide3.jpg

(credit as tagged)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, karen527 said:

I miss our sexy namja JungSukkie every single day. Anyway, have I told you guys that ever since I became his fangirl, things have been going really well with me in almost every aspect of my life? Maybe I'm just a little superstitious or something but I really think that he is my lucky charm. I hope me becoming his fangirl will bring him luck too. Really praying for an even luckier and more successful year for Suk.

I have noticed that after dating each other, things have been going really well with him and Gummy too :wink:... Jungsukkie really gives me positive energy/brighten my mood every time I think about him, that's why I have his pictures as my phone's background and lock screen so that I can see him whenever I want. These days I feel a little upset cause we don't get to see him as often as before. It's been a while since the SBS Drama Award and I miss him so much everyday too. We probably have to wait a few more weeks until IOPE starts their campaign advertising in February :cry:

• Like 4

@mintea18 Huhu I'm a little upset too for not being able to see him lately. Maybe coz he's been so visible from the time JI started airing till the promo of Hyung that I feel like January has been an uneventful month so far. Don't even know how I was able to feed my JungSuk obsession with basically no news and no new pics from him. So the IOPE endorsement and the Schneider cf shoot last Thursday indeed made me one happy fangirl again. Why did he make me fall so hard, only for him to disappear just like that? Why? Haha. Okay. I need my medicine. I'm on crazy fangirl mode again. Lol.

Here's Suk and his selfie with some of his co-stars.

1484998847358.jpg

• Like 3

19 hours ago, mintea18 said:

[Old event] "Time Renegade" stage greetings in April, 2016 :tongue:

Fanboy haha

lMHh6lZ.gif

Credit as tagged

LOL, the fanboy suddenly appeared from behind him and hugged him tightly!  Oh wow......such a sweet fanboy:D

11 hours ago, mintea18 said:

I have noticed that after dating each other, things have been going really well with him and Gummy too :wink:... Jungsukkie really gives me positive energy/brighten my mood every time I think about him, that's why I have his pictures as my phone's background and lock screen so that I can see him whenever I want. These days I feel a little upset cause we don't get to see him as often as before. It's been a while since the SBS Drama Award and I miss him so much everyday too. We probably have to wait a few more weeks until IOPE starts their campaign advertising in February :cry:

True, their careers have been going in the right direction ever since the two of them started dating.....Gummy scored huge hits with DOTS and Moonlight OSTs and JungSukkie became "a trending star"!!  And Gummy won another Best OST award at the Seoul Music Awards. Daebak:rolleyes:

@karen527 No news of uri namja these couple of days......this fangirl is feeling "empty" without my daily dose of Sukkie-vitamin  :mellow:....he must be enjoying his free time at home with his eomma and loved ones!

qrcBuBI.jpg

Such a sad love story between ESK and Princess Jae Shin......their love story is even more compelling than the main couple's :( Love this "First Love" OST sung by both of them in this drama!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mundaliv said:

@karen527who is the girl in the top left? it looks like kim ji won? 

@mintea18 @kenjo80 thanks for still posting the pics. No news on his upcoming project, right? :( 

@mundaliv how can you not know who that girl is?  Aigoo, chingu, she's Geum Announcer :wink:  No drama news, so we can only look forward to his new IOPE Men CF in February :expressionless:

More selfies........not too sure who these folks are though!

FRLljEI.pnginUBIiK.pngiivIkAe.pngiajMwna.png

Think this selfie was taken by Jung Sang Hoon hyung's wifey........

eaN4WUi.jpg

• Like 3

Hahaha, I really do not recognize her @kenjo80!! Really looks like kim ji won in that pic. She is his co star also in what's up :wink: The last drama of JungSuk that I haven't watch. Hehe. I haven't started to watch his other movies though. Occupies myself now with other dramas while waiting news on him. Just finished Goblin. Really different feeling watching daily life drama and fantasy drama. I don't really invest lots of emotion in Goblin. It is sweet, but really different feeling with watching Jealousy. No tears at all, while I cried a river watching Jealousy and Hyung!!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mintea18 said:

In the near future... :)

C2xlj8jUoAEfLrk.jpg

Credit: ForJoJeol

Yay, he's looking at movie and drama scripts and will be back in another great project "in the near future"!  Better be very near, not like in the 2nd half of the year:tongue:  Would prefer him to come back in a drama first!  

So bored not being able to see him on my screen every week, so decided to make these GIFs of him piggybacking his on-screen partners in TK2H, OMG (twice) and JI (twice)......can't remember if CEO Shin did the piggyback:rolleyes:  Him carrying Na BongSun and Nari's handbags was sooooo cute!  

TCXYdux.gifzjE2fPW.gifTud98lr.gifVDVNBe7.gif

@soulgirl012 lol......that teaser was such a "tease"!  Me me, I wanna be shocked by Chef too......guess I gotta get in the queue eh :blush:Did not see this particular Chef/Na Bong scene in the actual drama though!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

Wanna share one of my fav clip from OMG...

Who wanna be shocked by chef? *me* XD

@soulgirl012  count me in.. oh no, he belongs to me and only me LOL

4 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

@soulgirl012  count me in.. oh no, he belongs to me and only me LOL

• Like 3

On 23/1/2017 at 4:00 AM, soulgirl012 said:

The way he hold back his laughter xD That's why I can't fully enjoy other dramas cause I always think of him and his acting when I watch other actors..

On 23/1/2017 at 7:51 AM, kenjo80 said:

VDVNBe7.gif

I swear I would turn into a vampire and bite his neck if I were Nari in this scene LOL

• Like 3