Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@mundaliv JJS playing the guitar was in episode 6 where the three cast members (SangHoon had to fly back to Korea earlier than the rest) each had the liberty to buy whatever they wanted with the remaining money they had. Sukkie was looking for a guitar to buy but ended up not buying at all.

@mintea18 Aww Thanks for dropping by my ig. I do it for my love for Suk. Think I must be alienating some folks who aren't JungSuk fans but heck, I love him. So what? Hahaha.

Here's our sexy Suk wearing his suave shades.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

19 hours ago, mintea18 said:

@mundaliv Yes, I think JJS and HJM look alike too :) If they pair up in a drama, their chemistry will be no joke! 

JJS was indeed beautiful as Hedwig, not only his face but his body too :phew::phew: (His flawless legs are to die for hạha)

Annyeong, JungSukkie-lovers, it's been a while since my last post.....got caught up with real life stuff and finally able to take a peek at my favourite thread.  Awww seeing all your posts on the sexy king is making me miss JungSukkie all the more.  My chingu-deul here, please keep on posting news, pics, videos, and gifs of uri namja!

@mintea18 - Han Ji Min and JJS look so much alike in this pic and for a melo drama, HJM would be perfect as JJS's leading lady......she would be my next choice after Son Ye Jin :)

Look at those pair of gorgeous legs.......daebak!! Indeed, legs to die for :blush:

Peq6sNy.jpg

How I envy these ladies in JJS's stylist team who get to be up close and personal with him on a regular basis :phew:  Good job, ladies.....they sure know how to style JJS perfectly!

P9N9Ccy.jpgdP4Fa0V.jpg

• Like 6

@kenjo80 First of all, I agree. Those legs are indeed to die for! Awww. Why so sexy even as a woman JungSukkie? Why? Haha. Secondly, I want those girls' job! I envy them the most actually!!! If there is ever a job opening for their position, can fangirls apply? Haha. Oh goodness, I terribly miss Suk! I want to see new pics of his. He's like my vitamin. I need to see him to reenergize. Haha. 

200w.gif

• Like 4

@mintea18 His legs are really perfect for woman costume in Hedwig like that!! Just wondering about his weight now. I still think that he's quite chubby in Hyung movie, where the shooting was done in last quarter of 2015. And then he went to Iceland, only a bit chubby. We can see it in the first episode where he wore the thick glasses. Perhaps he also lost weight during Iceland trip. :D  His Hedwig musicals was started in March. So, I'm guessing he lost some weight for Hedwig musicals. It was then followed with the shooting of JI. So that's why his face is not chubby anymore in Hedwig and JI. Seeing his esquire pics and yanadoo CF, his face is "back" like in YTBLSS. Bit sharp, not chubby at all. 

No news on JJS, so I just need to make analysis on him. Hahaha. 

@kenjo80 these stylists were mentioned by him when he received SBS awards, right?

@karen527 i don't remember this scene in OMG. but he is running like a boy there :D 

• Like 4

@mundaliv is it just me or JJS just gained a little weight recently? He looked a bit chubbier in the recent award ceremonies. I think he is the type of person who's easy to gain and lose weight. He gets even cuter when he's chubbier haha.

Who is missing Hwashin? B)

ySgyd6E.jpguRkRypO.jpgcjFkaSc.jpg

DXAROqr.jpghudJcqK.jpgUuHKvnB.jpg

Source JJS DC

• Like 3

@mintea18 yup! I also think he is chubbier in the SBS awards in comparison with his time as HwaShin. You can see in the pics you just posted when he was HwaShin in later episodes... his cheeks are thin. He has plump cheeks in SBS awards :D or is it because he smiles all the time?? :) 

As I posted several posts before, he is also a bit different in the earlier episodes like in the hospital scenes. It could be also because of make up? No protest of his look, it's only that I think he can have totally different styles, which is great for an actor like him. 

• Like 3

I can't stop laughing no matter how many times I watch this. JungSukkie's reactions whether he's being serious or being playful is just hilarious. I say this again. There is never a dull moment when you're with this guy. Haha

• Like 4

Thank you all for the lovely BTS photos. Kyaaa! Miss our reporter nim so much!

I just saw this commercial BTS.. donna if it's been posted yet.. JJS is gorgeous in here. Seriously, at the beginning of all JJS videos, they should have a disclaimer - it's not fair I click into it in the middle of the day and got a heart attack!~

So you guys been warned! Watch it here, JJS and chicken drums

and scenes that make my heart stopped...

Spoiler

image.png

LOL, he should have yellow caution tapes and warning signs taped all over his body!

• Like 5

On 1/11/2017 at 8:53 AM, mundaliv said:

@mintea18 yup! I also think he is chubbier in the SBS awards in comparison with his time as HwaShin. You can see in the pics you just posted when he was HwaShin in later episodes... his cheeks are thin. He has plump cheeks in SBS awards :D or is it because he smiles all the time?? :) 

As I posted several posts before, he is also a bit different in the earlier episodes like in the hospital scenes. It could be also because of make up? No protest of his look, it's only that I think he can have totally different styles, which is great for an actor like him. 

You're right, @mundaliv He seems to have put on some weight lately as compared to the HwaShin in the earlier episodes.  In these pics, he still looked so young.  The stress of filming and all the movie promotions must have taken a toll on him!  Jungsukkie, rest well and come back with another great drama!

S6ZcjNQ.jpgOssWB37.jpggG6ZXkc.jpgjoN0gif.jpg

Notice in this BTS pic that JJS had his own maroon-coloured fabric chair on JI set........No.1 JoJungSeok :phew:  

qMP6PS9.png

DNVEKBZ.jpg

Missing him so much!

• Like 4