Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

9 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Tôi đã tìm kiếm các clip YouTube đêm qua nhưng không thể tìm thấy nó nhưng đã đi và tìm kiếm một lần nữa sau khi đọc bài viết của bạn, và thì đấy, tôi thấy vid cũ này : P

Writer-nim là một fangirl quá  :w00t: thưởng thức!

wowww, so good, JJS, he's a lucky, You're a good fan. :heart:

phút 36 trước, kenjo80 nói:

Dưới đây is one đoạn phim tất cả về JJS in JI and Hyung tôi must be chia sẻ về chủ đề this for all fan của JJS ...... Showbiz Hàn Quốc Celeb O Meter trên uri gợi cảm, đáng yêu và quyến rũ JS-ssi. 

JJS is TÌNH YÊU Incarnate :heart:

eoKFyNp.png

Thưởng thức!

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1293562

why they don't speak to the Oh my ghost and Time renegades ??

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kenjo80 said:

Here is a video all about JJS in JI and Hyung I must share on this thread with all JJS fans......Showbiz Korea Celeb O Meter on uri sexy, adorable and charming JS-ssi. 

JJS is LOVE Incarnate :heart:

My heart jumped when the MC mentioned GHJ (oh my shipper heart :'>). GHJ's always right, JJS has a really unique charm that no other guys have :)

Some more pics from stage greetings and "Thank you" events!

u9pxIwf.pngp1v57P1.jpglyqywvl.pngnNMLLd7.png

Credit as tagged

• Like 4

VdJdz4J.jpgUqr197S.jpg2pYxwRh.pngzm6t6En.jpg

Credit as tagged

8 hours ago, mundaliv said:

@Ihjj I started watching kdrama again because of LMH. He was so hyped when Heirs on air. He is a good actor and has the look. I was his fans in terms of I watched almost of his dramas. But, after I watch more kdramas, I like it more actors like Jang Hyuk and Ji Sung, that has better acting skills than LMH. However, only when I watch JI and see JJS acting skills that I got into fangirling mode!! It's because: not only JJS has top notch acting skills, he is multi talented! He can sing with excellent voice and various songs, dance well, playing guitars, juggling, and he is still humble and nice personality, has a great long term girlfriend. And he is also good looking. I think the reader has not watch any of JJS drama and that's why she only knows LMH :) 

I like Jisung too... I've watched plenty of dramas and have actors that I like, like Ji Sung, Yoo Ah In.... But I had never went "crazy" over any actor until I watched OMG and fell in love with JJS :) Just like you, It's his unique acting style and multi-talent that got me. Not only can he act, but also he can sing, dance and play guitar so well... After JI my "fangirling" just went to a next level haha. Recently we've heard people talk a lot about how they couldn't tell if JJS is ad-libbing or it's actually on the script. That's how good his acting is. I may have actors that I like but JJS will always be on top of my favorite list. Can't wait to watch "Hyung" to be amazed by his acting again :)

• Like 6

I'm amazed at how well he sings in English...his pronunciation of words is perfect. I'm convinced he has higher level of mastery than we all think. But then I remember that YOF episode where he asked, "Can I help me?" Haha. He was probably just being charming. 

About that video of him with the famous writer...I noticed Goo Hye Sun. Is that her? She looked so alone in that video. Wish I was there to talk to her. Haha. I noticed JungSuk was busy fanning himself. I always observe him fan himself or have his team do it for him. I guess he easily sweats. But geez...even his sweat is appealing to me. Haha. Anyway, he didnt seem to be in high spirits toward the beginning of the clip. Thankfully he got more cheerful especially after the writer mentioned his name and then he came up to her. Yaaaasss they need to collaborate asap.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Jy Jy said:

wowww, so good, JJS, he's a lucky, You're a good fan. :heart:

why they don't speak to the Oh my ghost and Time renegades ??

They did not mention OMG and TR probably because these two productions were not his "break-out" roles like Napdeukki and HwaShin,  It's true that with OMG, JJS's popularity reached another level but not like the JJS-craze he is enjoying now after portraying the Hwa Shin character. 

JJS will always be associated with Architecture 101 (for which he won 3 Best New Actor awards!!), The Face Reader (2 Best Supporting Actor awards) and JI (SBS Daesang nomination), and Hyung, his first leading role movie that has created quite a buzz......and congrats to Hyung for hitting 2.5 million admissions in just over two weeks......Hying is still sitting nicely at No. 3 in the daily box office ranking. :) "Missing" has dropped to #7 and congrats to GHJ for the 1 million achievement!

Dec 10, 2016 rss image
Rank Film Release
Date
Daily Gross
(Total)
Admissions
(Total)
Number of 
Screens
Revenue 
1 Pandora

Pandora

South Korea 
(Contents Panda)

Dec 07, 2016 $3,066,635
($6,641,792)
(979,441)
1,158 44.38%
2 LA LA LAND

LA LA LAND

U.S. 

Dec 07, 2016 $1,283,100
($2,936,512)
(399,532)
700 18.57%
3 MY ANNOYING BROTHER

MY ANNOYING BROTHER

South Korea 
(CJ E&M Corp.)

Nov 23, 2016 $752,950
($17,135,042)
(2,587,602)
592 10.89%

Yay, we are getting there.....getting to 3 million by next week!

xOQwe37.jpg

• Like 4

JJS-IU in YTBLSS vs JJS-PBY in OMG......similar scenes? :w00t:

Firstly, walking/hurrying towards the gf and pulling her into his embrace :wub:

gEOxKNe.gif

RvS6ssX.gif

Hugging her tightly, whispering sweet nothings in her ears and kissing her hair  :)

svwLR49.giffVTHH4B.gif

Aj8Q0sK.gif

Finally, lovingly reprimanding her and gently stroking her hair

qS2bV5u.gif

FH0ft5j.gif

Cute loving gestures:wub:

cr: YTBLSS gifs - as tagged; OMG gifs - @kenjo80 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kenjo80 said:

JJS-IU in YTBLSS vs JJS-PBY in OMG......similar scenes? :w00t:

Firstly, walking/hurrying towards the gf and pulling her into his embrace :wub:

Hugging her tightly, whispering sweet nothings in her ears and kissing her hair  :)

Finally, lovingly reprimanding her and gently stroking her hair

@kenjo80!!! What r u doing to my little heart!? kyaaaaaaa! I can't breathe!!!!!!!!! Love love love JJS!!!!! 

Wanna put me to the hospital and do a JJS's kisses style gifs? Kekekekek~ 

Thanks for the gifsss~

• Like 4

5 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Thanks for the gifs @kenjo80~ I melted like butter again... :wub:

4 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

@kenjo80!!! What r u doing to my little heart!? kyaaaaaaa! I can't breathe!!!!!!!!! Love love love JJS!!!!! 

Thanks for the gifsss~

His kisses style is hot, sexy but also gentle, caring, comforting..... at the same time... hehehehe

I have tons of favorite Shinari's scene, but this kiss scene is forever the best scene of JI for me... It's so well built up.... the tension in the locker room... His hands...Her hands.. GARH.,, can never get enough of this scene >///<

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mundaliv said:

I just start to watch YTBLSS.. until episode 6, his hair is still not the one I like. But the gifs already with the style that I like!

@mundaliv Don't read if you don't like spoilers.....hehe :blink:

Spoiler

You have to be patient with YTBLSS.  It's a 50-ep family drama after all and the romance line between JS-IU took verrrrrrrrrry long to develop!  I did not like his initial hairstyle at all and it was such a pleasant surprise when he changed his hairstyle to this more attractive style in ep 36 (or thereabout)!

3 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

Thanks for the gifsss~

@soulgirl012 you're welcome!  You want JJS kissing styles from his other dramas as well?  Hahaha....will try to do them and share them here. Am sure there're plenty of JJS's kiss GIFs online and will post here when I have compiled them....that's my JJS project for the new week:w00t:!  

@mintea18 did some very lovely GIFs of JJS-GHJ's dormitory kiss!!

52 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

Aww... This CF of him is so cute and hilarious! :)) Why so cute JS-ssi~~

LOLLLLLLll.....JJS : Are you from Hong Kong?  And the ending is hilarious >> actor : saranghaeyo  JJS : na-du followed by "air kiss" :blush:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, libes said:

How could you rate this level of handsomeness as well as cuteness in a person????

#apologizefornonstopfargirlingoverjjs :flushed:

You found the right place to fangirl. Congrats! Let's fangirl more, never stop :blush:

More pics from stage greeting and "Thank you" event :wub:mVQsXIZ.jpgtclqWnN.jpgiFT8S8O.jpg

yHMo9Eu.jpgp4XJYcz.jpgXHmdsM8.jpg

Credit as tagged

• Like 5

23 hours ago, karen527 said:

I'm amazed at how well he sings in English...his pronunciation of words is perfect. I'm convinced he has higher level of mastery than we all think. But then I remember that YOF episode where he asked, "Can I help me?" Haha. He was probably just being charming. 

About that video of him with the famous writer...I noticed Goo Hye Sun. Is that her? She looked so alone in that video. Wish I was there to talk to her. Haha. I noticed JungSuk was busy fanning himself. I always observe him fan himself or have his team do it for him. I guess he easily sweats. But geez...even his sweat is appealing to me. Haha. Anyway, he didnt seem to be in high spirits toward the beginning of the clip. Thankfully he got more cheerful especially after the writer mentioned his name and then he came up to her. Yaaaasss they need to collaborate asap.

He does pronounce his English well but I think his command of the language is not that good, hence the "Can I help me?".....one of the most hilarious moments in YOF-Iceland!!!  A classic :)

Yes, in the 2013 video with writer Kim Eun-sook, it was Goo Hye Sun sitting next to JJS and it was so uncomfortable to watch her sitting there so "alone" and both of them looking not very friendly with each other ....lol JJS fanning himself away without a care in the world :blink: 

djnTJTJ.gif

Incidentally, the director of JI also directed Angel Eyes starring Goo Hye Sun back in 2014.  Her kisses with Lee Sang Yoon in the drama were pretty hot too.......thanks to the Director's style of capturing those intimate moments nicely for the viewers (unlike some who love the "spinning" or "zoom out" cameras or filming from an odd angle):)

• Like 5