Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

22 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

Thanks @Jinny_jw for the pics from Dong Won Tuna event. Seems he has better hair cut for this event than the last one.

Not yet as short as Hwa Shin though. His best look :wink: Waiting for his shorter hair in the new drama :D 

MBC's strike is going on. The drama before two cops might be off air if the director will attend the strike:astonished: Not sure if JJS's new drama can be on air on time:cry:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sarafem said:

MBC's strike is going on. The drama before two cops might be off air if the director will attend the strike:astonished: Not sure if JJS's new drama can be on air on time:cry:

I also read the news that the 20th drama should air on September 25 and currently only have 4 episodes so far. And they stop the filming right now. Hopefully they finish the strike in near future!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sarafem said:

4 hours ago, mundaliv said:

I also read the news that the 20th drama should air on September 25 and currently only have 4 episodes so far. And they stop the filming right now. Hopefully they finish the strike in near future!!

I just found this news on Soompi https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/30/upcoming-mbc-drama-responds-reports-delayed-filming-due-strike/ MBC just responded that the production of the drama wouldn't be suspended and it would still be aired on scheduled! :D Hope the strike will die down soon so we won't have one more thing to worry about.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mintea18 said:

I just found this news on Soompi https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/30/upcoming-mbc-drama-responds-reports-delayed-filming-due-strike/ MBC just responded that the production of the drama wouldn't be suspended and it would still be aired on scheduled! :D Hope the strike will die down soon so we won't have one more thing to worry about.

Looks like the upcoming MBC drama has now stopped filming as reported in this Sept 4th news https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/04/20th-century-boy-girl-halts-filming-due-mbc-strike/  There's uncertainty in the future filming schedules and the broadcast schedule could face issues depending on the strike!! :cry:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Looks like the upcoming MBC drama has now stopped filming as reported in this Sept 4th news https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/04/20th-century-boy-girl-halts-filming-due-mbc-strike/  There's uncertainty in the future filming schedules and the broadcast schedule could face issues depending on the strike!! :cry:

This is the news that I read yesterday I think. But the 20th drama will only air on September 25. So hopefully they can solve the strike problem before that!! 

I compare with the previous event, actually he still has almost the same length for his hair. Bit more trimmed for this event and he has the different side for the way the hair is combed. In this event it is in his right side and the previous event was in his left side. 

• Like 3

Came across this JI parody video (there seem to be quite a few JI parody videos out there)....this one is entitled "It's Okay to be Jealous" :wink:......not sure if it has been posted.  

Awww, watching this short clip again brings back all the awesome & unforgettable Shinari moments.........how I miss this couple:wub:

The Incarnation of Trials (Jealousy Incarnate Melo Movie version):bawling:

• Like 3

On 5/9/2017 at 10:45 AM, mundaliv said:

This is the news that I read yesterday I think. But the 20th drama will only air on September 25. So hopefully they can solve the strike problem before that!! 

I compare with the previous event, actually he still has almost the same length for his hair. Bit more trimmed for this event and he has the different side for the way the hair is combed. In this event it is in his right side and the previous event was in his left side. 

@kenjo80 Yeah, there're still 20 days left. Hopefully 20th Century Boys and Girls will be aired as it's scheduled! JJS mentioned Two Cops in the event yesterday too (around 5:44 of the fancam). He has mentioned the drama several time in his events/fan meeting... Really hope everything goes smoothly for the drama. Our actor has been working very hard.

The 4k fancam is so swoonworthy :wub: (JJS's hair stylist must really like his longer hair, he/she tends to change Jungsuk's hairstyle very often kk)

zYqTcAk.gif

o1ZxXaJ.gif

• Like 3