Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Shinari's sweet moments never fail to bring smiles and happy feeling :):) Miss JI again watching the vids @mintea18 Right now I just move on from JI to JJS old dramas. hehe.

While watching YTBLSS, I read recaps in dramabeans. For episode 11, javabeans wrote "Jo Jung-seok has this ability to make me smile when he smiles, and it’s the best thing ever."

This valids also in JI!! 

This is the new CF Yanolja, I think the shot in Chinatown as mentioned by @kenjo80

• Like 4

12 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Thanks for the article @mundaliv, let me bring the pics to this thread. Those 15 fans are so lucky...... not only had a chance to sit in the same table with JJS but also took pictures with him ;__; 

b1X1Ivx.jpg

Thanks @mundaliv @mintea18 for the Isaac Toast pics........this man is certainly the centre of attention right now!  These fans must thank their lucky stars for having the chance to be seated at the same table eating toast together with JJS........am so envious:phew:!  If I were there, I don't think I would remember what I ate and would just be swooning like crazy:blush:

@Jy Jy @mundaliv wow, the Yanolja CF shot in Seoul Chinatown is finally out!  He is so cool, acting like a mafia boss with Bruce Lee moves and screams......he even mentioned "Dongsaeng ya.....Brother"....very creative CF making references to his hit movie!

tYmllnX.jpg

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, kenjo80 said:

This kick is REAL, not CG effect!  Super talented JJS :heart:

that's HOTTTTTTTTTTT! Thankssss!

Wow wow wow, I CANNOT wait for JSS's next project! I think it's time we get a Detective Jo or another action character! I still can't forget ESK from K2H!! He was sooooooo hot with a gun! Kyaaaaaaaaa!

• Like 5

JJS wears glasses in YOF. Super cute :wub: The degrees in his specs back then was a lot higher than in JI.. Maybe he had lasik eye surgery before JI :) I wonder if he still have to wear contact lens now?

Playing guitar :) super talented JJS

• Like 5

1 hour ago, soulgirl012 said:

that's HOTTTTTTTTTTT! Thankssss!

Wow wow wow, I CANNOT wait for JSS's next project! I think it's time we get a Detective Jo or another action character! I still can't forget ESK from K2H!! He was sooooooo hot with a gun! Kyaaaaaaaaa!

Yaaaaas JJS in an action drama/movie plssss, He will be sooo hot in that role! just thinking about it makes my nose bleed hehee

10 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Thanks @mundaliv @mintea18 for the Isaac Toast pics........this man is certainly the centre of attention right now!  These fans must thank their lucky stars for having the chance to be seated at the same table eating toast together with JJS........am so envious:phew:!  If I were there, I don't think I would remember what I ate and would just be swooning like crazy:blush:

If I were there I wouldn't be able to eat anything cause I would smile ear to ear the whole time... Just can't help smiling whenever I see him on my screen. Javabeans is so right, JJS has the ability to make us smile, on screen or off screen.. He's just so charminggg :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mintea18 said:

Yaaaaas JJS in an action drama/movie plssss, He will be sooo hot in that role! just thinking about it makes my nose bleed hehee

LOL~ Just thinking about it makes my heart race!! <3   We may not have to wait too long for a nose bleed; we should see our man in a tux at the end yr award show! Pls pls pls walk the red carpet! 

• Like 5

He looked so fresh and beautiful in The King 2 Hearts. That show made me love his eyes even more. Those eyes are so expressive and just pierces through your soul. 

And wow, those women are lucky! I would have fainted if he were that close to me. Haha. He looked radiant in that Isaac Toast event, seemed to be well rested. Good for him. I miss him again. I miss him everyday. Ayyy...What to do with life when there's no JungSuk drama airing???

• Like 4

"Thank You" Events coming up!! Yay, we will get to see JJS on stage again soon :wub:

First event on Dec 19th at 5:00pm, JJS and D.O. will "serve" free coffee to 300 lucky Hyung fans, followed by three more stage greetings later in the evening of Dec 19th. 

wffvvMb.jpg

Hyung has recorded 2.8 mil ticket sales as at Dec 15th and they must be expecting the 3 million target to be achieved this weekend :)  

Dec 15, 2016 rss image
Rank Film Release
Date
Daily Gross
(Total)
Admissions
(Total)
Number of 
Screens
Revenue 
1 Pandora

Pandora

South Korea 
(Contents Panda)

Dec 07, 2016 $981,024
($13,963,147)
(2,107,360)
1,083 37.27%
2 Will You Be There?

Will You Be There?

South Korea 
(Lotte)

Dec 14, 2016 $575,436
($1,272,121)
(203,606)
764 21.86%
3 LA LA LAND

LA LA LAND

U.S. 

Dec 07, 2016 $507,764
($6,186,439)
(870,780)
614 19.29%
4 MY ANNOYING BROTHER

MY ANNOYING BROTHER

South Korea 
(CJ E&M Corp.)

Nov 23, 2016 $155,163
($18,401,802)
(2,807,869)
464 5.89%

• Like 4

19 hours ago, mintea18 said:

BTS of ESK and princess's kiss scene in TK2H. I like this kiss here more than in the drama :phew:

@mintea18 what kiss, chingu?  Can't even see their lips touch :sweatingbullets:  I like this ESK/Princess couple too :)

2016 베스트 커플 2016 Best Couple

5z9grs9.jpg

The reporter of this article highlighted that this year has some of the "‘역대급’ 커플들 "best ever couples" and chose these six as the best couples of 2016:  

1. Song-Song Couple,
  2. Eric-Seo Hyun Jin,
  3. W-couple, Lee Jong Suk-Han Hyo Joo
  4. Moonlight couple,  PBG-KYJ
  5. Legend Couple, LMH-JJH
  6. ShinNari couple. JJS-GHJ couple brought smiles and touched the viewers with their 'Honey Jam' chemi,

Looking forward to seeing JJS in his black suit at the upcoming SBS Drama Awards :wub:  D-15 to go :phew:

GIFs of JJS looking suave presenting the Best Director award at the recent Blue Dragon Awards ceremony:heart:

yiOY1ho.gifFxseEY4.gif

afstudy.gifWmn9RLq.gif

Gifs cr : Mystic naver blog

• Like 4

8 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

@mintea18 what kiss, chingu?  Can't even see their lips touch :sweatingbullets:  I like this ESK/Princess couple too :)

Loll I know chingu, but I like the way he used his whole body to act in that kiss scene. And in the bts we can see it's not just a peck on the lips (unlike in the drama :expressionless:)

Awwww Jungsukkie~~ I love Jungsukkie heheheh. The shirt he wore in the new CF reminds me of Chef Kang:wub:

• Like 4