Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2016 at 0:55 AM, leeminhosny said:

Watch: Jo Jung Suk Is Adorable With His Funny English on “Youth Over Flowers”

Watch: Jo Jung Suk Is Adorable With His Funny English on “Youth Over Flowers”

During the latest February 5 broadcast of the “Youth Over Flowers” Iceland special, actor Jo Jung Suk made viewers laugh with his clumsy English.

During the broadcast, Jo Jung Suk, Jung WooJung Sang Hoon, and Kang Ha Neul stopped by a gas station to refuel their car. However they were unfamiliar with the car fueling process in Iceland as it was different from how it is done in Korea. Jo Jung Suk then decides to go get some help and asks a stranger outside the station, “Hey, excuse me, can I help me?” The person then points to the building, gesturing for him to find help inside. Once he found an employee inside, he asked again, “Excuse me, can I help me?” Smiling, the employee understood what he was saying and handed him a fueling card to refuel the car. 

jo jung suk 3

o Jung Suk’s clumsy English brought much laughter to Korean netizens. Some of the popular comments were: “Hahahahahaha his charm is overwhelming hahahaha.” “Open the door! (means to say close the door)” and “A person can’t be perfect~”

tvN‘s “Youth Over Flowers” airs every Friday at 9:45 p.m. KST. Its next trip to Namibia featuring the cast of “Reply 1988″ will air on February 19.

Watch Jo Jung Suk’s hilarious mistake here!

CAN I HELP ME?!!:D:sweatingbullets: it's soooo funny 

I'm def gonna watch this ep.

he's a very talented actor. i always love seeing him in jealousy incarnate. i'm now his certified fan. i started liking him in Youth Over Flowers. saw his charm and talent in that show. And liking him even more in his recent drama. I can feel all the disappointments, frustrations, ...the love he wanted to express. He's perfect! And i'm happier even more that he and my bias were good friends. starting today...count me in everyone, i'll root for this man.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Hyung' (starring Jo Jung Suk, Do Kyung Soo, Park Shin Hye) to officially hit the big screens at the end of November.

Does anyone know the genre of this movie? Hopefully something to show us (again) the amazing acting skill of JJS~~ 

Finished watching Youth over Flowers Iceland and I love it!! Too bad that there are only 7 episodes. I don't only like JJS there but the interactions between the 4 bros are so funny:D and delightful to watch!

Haven't watched Journalist at all. I read some of the reviews and they're quite a mix between positive and negative..so I'll put that on hold. 

Honestly, I hope JJS and GHJ will star in a drama or movie again in the future. The best pairing ever IMO:wub:

9 hours ago, snowlou said:

Does anyone know the genre of this movie? Hopefully something to show us (again) the amazing acting skill of JJS~~ 

Finished watching Youth over Flowers Iceland and I love it!! Too bad that there are only 7 episodes. I don't only like JJS there but the interactions between the 4 bros are so funny:D and delightful to watch!

Haven't watched Journalist at all. I read some of the reviews and they're quite a mix between positive and negative..so I'll put that on hold. 

Honestly, I hope JJS and GHJ will star in a drama or movie again in the future. The best pairing ever IMO:wub:

Agree with you, @snowlou, JJS and GHJ make such a dreamy pair with awesome chemistry in their every scene!  JI is such a delight to watch and can't wait for the story to unfold post-the locker kiss!

Highly recommend "Time Renegades" and "My Love, My Bride", two of his other movies which are entertaining to watch.  He's also excellent in sageuk movie "Face Reader", acting alongside veteran actors like Song Kang Ko. Kim Hye Su and Lee Jung Jae and earning two Best Supporting Actor awards for his role in this box-office movie.

Am looking forward to JJS's new movie, "Hyung" aka "My Annoying Brother" :blush:

XsXOj1c.jpg

• Like 4

Thank you everyone for the information :) JJS is really great at potraying comedic character but would love to see one day him portraying a different image too. 

@kenjo80 they are such a great couple aren't they! Can't wait for tonight for ep 16. I think I'll be really disappointed if NR doesn't end up with him :P I've watched Time Renegades and My Love, My Bride..I like him in both movies, might rewatch them again one day. Please let me know what you think of Hyung once you watch it..

Film 'Hyung' starring Jo Jung Seok and DO to hit theaters in November

FBJdBA2.jpg

Mydaily- Naver: "Wonderful cohabitation story"... 'Hyung' Jo Jung Seok x Do Kyungsoo to hit theaters in November

1. [+2,243, -59] They resemble each other, their faces are round and cute

2. [+1,504, -19] They suit their roles ㅋㅋㅋ Can't wait

3. [+1,352, -30] Jo Jung Seok is love~

4. [+1,163, -30] Of course I'll go see it ㅎㅎ

5. [+999, -19] I've been waiting for this movie, it's finally getting released ^^

6. [+276, -8] Comedy ㅋㅋㅋ I'm loving Jo Jung Seok's comic acting lately ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do Kyungsoo's good at acting too. Can't wait ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+236, -10] They're both amazing at acting!! Looking forward to it~

8. [+203, -5] So excited for this movie. Can't wait to see it

9. [+216, -16] Oooh Do Kyungsoo~~~~

10. [+184, -10] It's getting released at last!!! Kyungsoo-ya, good job. Always be happy ~~ <3 ^^

11. [+168, -7] Their brotherly chemistry is going to be awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so excited to watch it

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/10/film-hyung-starring-jo-jung-seok-and-do.html

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Thank you everyone for the information :) JJS is really great at potraying comedic character but would love to see one day him portraying a different image too. 

@kenjo80 they are such a great couple aren't they! Can't wait for tonight for ep 16. I think I'll be really disappointed if NR doesn't end up with him :P I've watched Time Renegades and My Love, My Bride..I like him in both movies, might rewatch them again one day. Please let me know what you think of Hyung once you watch it..

@snowlou, I believe ShinNari will always be the end-game in JI. I have faith in the writer. This is a rom-com after all, not some melo extra-marital affair  thingy going on!  

Re-your query on Journalist or The Exclusive - Beat The Devil's Tattoo, I have watched this move raw and must say it did not leave a lasting impression though it was not boring per-se.  It has its moments and JI's first mom Gye Reporter played his boss in the movie. I watched it many months back and I can't remember too much about it.....I pretty much watched it for JJS.  I may watch it again if there's eng subs out there. Please let me know if you know where I can watch it with subs.  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, kenjo80 said:

@snowlou, I believe ShinNari will always be the end-game in JI. I have faith in the writer. This is a rom-com after all, not some melo extra-marital affair  thingy going on!  

Re-your query on Journalist or The Exclusive - Beat The Devil's Tattoo, I have watched this move raw and must say it did not leave a lasting impression though it was not boring per-se.  It has its moments and JI's first mom Gye Reporter played his boss in the movie. I watched it many months back and I can't remember too much about it.....I pretty much watched it for JJS.  I may watch it again if there's eng subs out there. Please let me know if you know where I can watch it with subs.  

Oh please please please writer-nim..make HS-NR the end game:tears: 

I'll let you know if I find anywhere that already subbed The Exclusive. Yes I read the review and people said it seems there are two distinct tones in one movie..the first half is more like dark comedy and the second half is more like thriller? Is it a happy ending though? I don't like watching movie with sad ending (and unfortunately some good korean movies end in disaster for the main characters).

8 minutes ago, reallove143 said:

I am loving Mr. JJS. I searched all his previous work in the internet. He may not be the best looking actor but he does have a big personality. I hope they can have him sing or write an OST song for JI.

Me too~~ I actually think he's quite good looking..in a unique way. Or maybe he's not that good looking but charming hmmm. I think he only recently got popular..but I hope he'll star in a drama/movie every year (won't complain if it's twice a year either :P ) but for me, when I decide what to watch, I'll look at both the leading actor and actress. Even if it's JJS, if he is paired with someone I'm not too interested in, or I won't watch it. I like the pairing when the age gap isn't too big and hence JJS and GHJ is just purrrrfect! 

Me too~~ I actually think he's quite good looking..in a unique way. Or maybe he's not that good looking but charming hmmm. I think he only recently got popular..but I hope he'll star in a drama/movie every year (won't complain if it's twice a year either :P ) but for me, when I decide what to watch, I'll look at both the leading actor and actress. Even if it's JJS, if he is paired with someone I'm not too interested in, or I won't watch it. I like the pairing when the age gap isn't too big and hence JJS and GHJ is just purrrrfect! 

Did you have a chance to watch My Love, My Bride? He is a a musical stage actor and they tend to work hard and make sure they work well with their co-stars hence he has a great chemistry with all his leading ladies. He sings, he plays the guitar and I heard he is a goofy guy. Gummy is very lucky girl and vice versa. Lots of music in that realationship.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, reallove143 said:

I am loving Mr. JJS. I searched all his previous work in the internet. He may not be the best looking actor but he does have a big personality. I hope they can have him sing or write an OST song for JI.

@reallove143  I love love love him to bits and as you rightly pointed out, he may not be the best looking k-actor but his charisma just draws you in!  Can't get enough of him and am over the moon that JI is 24-ep long, and not the usual 16-eps! Yeah, hope that he will get to sing an OST for JI....that would be the icing on the cake :P So far, in ALL the dramas he has been in as lead or supporting roles, he has had the opportunity to showcase his singing skills such as in What's Up, The King 2Hearts, You're The Best Lee Soon Shin, Oh My Ghostess.....am hopeful that apart from the noraebang performances, he will get to release an OST for JI or sing again/strum his guitar :)

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

Oh please please please writer-nim..make HS-NR the end game:tears: 

I'll let you know if I find anywhere that already subbed The Exclusive. Yes I read the review and people said it seems there are two distinct tones in one movie..the first half is more like dark comedy and the second half is more like thriller? Is it a happy ending though? I don't like watching movie with sad ending (and unfortunately some good korean movies end in disaster for the main characters).

Me too~~ I actually think he's quite good looking..in a unique way. Or maybe he's not that good looking but charming hmmm. I think he only recently got popular..but I hope he'll star in a drama/movie every year (won't complain if it's twice a year either :P ) but for me, when I decide what to watch, I'll look at both the leading actor and actress. Even if it's JJS, if he is paired with someone I'm not too interested in, or I won't watch it. I like the pairing when the age gap isn't too big and hence JJS and GHJ is just purrrrfect! 

@snowlou he is definitely charming and there is this aura he has that just makes him shine!!  Even though his age gap with his last 2 drama co-stars, IU and Park Bo Young is 13 and 10 years respectively, watching the dramas does not make me feel like watching an ahjussi romancing some agassi.  He played those characters perfectly, oozing chemistry with his partners. I guess he does look young for his age and those cheekbones of his are to die for :heart:

Glad that this thread is active again!!

• Like 3

tumblr_oeykqd1yf11taa1z6o2_1280.pngtumblr_oeykqd1yf11taa1z6o1_1280.pngtumblr_oeykqd1yf11taa1z6o3_1280.pngtumblr_oeykqd1yf11taa1z6o4_1280.pngtumblr_oeykqd1yf11taa1z6o5_1280.pngtumblr_oeykqd1yf11taa1z6o7_1280.pngtumblr_oeykqd1yf11taa1z6o6_1280.pngtumblr_oeykqd1yf11taa1z6o8_1280.pngtumblr_oeykqd1yf11taa1z6o9_1280.pngtumblr_oeykqd1yf11taa1z6o10_1280.png

Cr: Kdramastuff@tumblr

One of my fav scene from Ep 15 :P

No words can describe how good JJS's acting is. He has perfect control of his voice tones and he can easily make you feel the pain of the character...

Tbh JJS is the only reason I continue to watch the show.

• Like 3

[Naver] 'The Story of a Fantastic Live-Together'... 'Hyung', Will Sally Into The Screen on November

Jo Jungsuk & Do Kyungsoo will sally into The Chungmuro through movie 'Hyung'.

On October 12th,the representative from CJ Ent. confirmed the release of the movie on late November. Along with the confirmation, the movie poster was also unveiled. Even with only Jo Jungsuk and Do Kyungsoo's silhouette, the poster conveyed an intense comic feels within. Combined with the copy saying 'That Damn Guy Who Is Worse Than A Stranger, Comes Back' on the poster, it stimulated the curiosity of the audience about the storyline.

The movie "Hyung" itself is about a brother Dooshik (Jo Jung Suk) with his 10 previous convictions in scamming record, and the younger brother Dooyoung (Do Kyungsoo) who is the National Athlete in his prime time. It's a bro-comedy that provides the "A Hyung that I can't even see an inch of him more than any strangers" story. Along with them, Park Shin Hye will appear in the movie 

201610120845381122_1_99_20161012091904.j

201610120845381122_2_99_20161012091904.j

---

wvsAEQF.png

1. [+2183,  -56] I think they somewhat resemble each other, it's their all round appearance. Cute

2. [+1462,  -19] The casts seem well-matched ㅋㅋㅋ I'll be looking forward

3. [+1313,  -29] Jo Jungsuk is love~

4. [+1129,  -30] I'm going to watch it of course ㅎㅎ

5. [+972,  -19] The long awaited movie is finally going to be released ~^^

6. [+271,   -8] Comedy genre ㅋㅋㅋ These days, it's so much fun watching Jo Jungsuk's acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because Do Kyungsoo's acting is also good, then I will be looking forward ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+232,  -10] They both are rising in acting!! I'm anticipating~

8. [+200,  -5] Been looking forward to this movie. I wanna watch it soon

9. [+200,  -7] The story... Seems like it will show that Jo Jung Suk makes up his mind and put the end of his play-innocent

10. [+213,  -16] Oh, Do Kyungsoo ~~~~~

11. [+182,  -10] Finally it's going to be released !!! Kyungsoo-ya, you've worked so hard, let's be happy always ~~ heart^^

12. [+178,  -11] D.O. and Jo Jungsuk are both good actor, so I'm looking forward ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Credit: onehallyu.com 

@reallove143 It's like haft of Hwashin's emotions are expressed through his eyes. JJS acting gives me goosebumps! 

• Like 3