Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

i just found out that JJS is no longer listed under Dreamstar's artist roster, but he also is  not yet listed under culture depot. So most likely, negotiations for his move is still not finalized and right now he is still floating between agencies, or could it be that the website just has not updated him as part of their artist roster yet?

Hope this gets finalized soon though, so that we can expect more projects from him. It's quite difficult for an artist to manage stuff like that on his own.

i just found out that JJS is no longer listed under Dreamstar's artist roster, but he also is  not yet listed under culture depot. So most likely, negotiations for his move is still not finalized and right now he is still floating between agencies, or could it be that the website just has not updated him as part of their artist roster yet?

Hope this gets finalized soon though, so that we can expect more projects from him. It's quite difficult for an artist to manage stuff like that on his own.

yupss, i can't see his profile too at culture depot. 

#:-S  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kujaichi

Oh my god...!

I haven't been here for so long and THAT is what greets me first...?
Well, I guess it's a testament to how much I like my boyfriend that I didn't freak out completely... :))

Congratulations, oppa!

And Gummy is really pretty... Just think how cute their babies are going to be! ;))

@kujaichi

Hi chingu! I'm the second to greet you.  :D

I haven't visited the thread in a while either, but I did hear about uri JJS and Gummy. The news was bittersweet, of course, but now I'm looking forward to hearing more news about the both of them, plus any upcoming JJS projects. Hopefully, we'll get to see pictures of the both of them together in the near future. 

:D:D

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Gummy Opens Up About Boyfriend Jo Jung Suk on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook”Gummy Opens Up About Boyfriend Jo Jung Suk on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook”

Gummy appeared on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” and mentioned her boyfriend Jo Jung Suk, as her faced glowed with the happiness of love.

As soon as he meets Gummy, Yoo Hee Yeol comments, “You have gotten even more beautiful than before. Is it good to be loved?” In response, she shly says, “I’ve never been better.”

She talks more about their relationship saying, “We talk to each other a lot about music and he even monitors my songs.” Yoo Hee Yeol nods his head as he says, “I’ve heard that Jo Jung Suk has good taste in music due to his career as a musical actor as well.”

Gummy also comments on Jo Jung Suk’s exceptional musical talent, saying, “He has a song he made that he wants to give to 10cm.”

To inform anyone in the audience that may be unaware of Gummy’s relationship, he adds, “Look it up on the Internet. You’ll know what I’m talking about.”

Source (1)

credit: soompi

babyviolets said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Gummy Opens Up About Boyfriend Jo Jung Suk on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook”

MOD EDIT: Do not quote pictures.

Gummy appeared on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” and mentioned her boyfriend Jo Jung Suk, as her faced glowed with the happiness of love.

As soon as he meets Gummy, Yoo Hee Yeol comments, “You have gotten even more beautiful than before. Is it good to be loved?” In response, she shly says, “I’ve never been better.”

She talks more about their relationship saying, “We talk to each other a lot about music and he even monitors my songs.” Yoo Hee Yeol nods his head as he says, “I’ve heard that Jo Jung Suk has good taste in music due to his career as a musical actor as well.”

Gummy also comments on Jo Jung Suk’s exceptional musical talent, saying, “He has a song he made that he wants to give to 10cm.”

To inform anyone in the audience that may be unaware of Gummy’s relationship, he adds, “Look it up on the Internet. You’ll know what I’m talking about.”

Source (1)

credit: soompi

class="content-title"Gummy Reveals She Sang Her New Song While Imagining Breaking Up With Jo Jung Suk jo-jung-suk-gummy-dating.jpg

Singer Gummy revealed that she sang “Things I Can’t Do For You” while imagining breaking up with Jo Jung Suk, with whom she is in a public relationship.

On April 20, she was asked in an interview, “Isn’t it awkward singing about a breakup when you’re currently dating?” She replied, “I am dating right now, but I think it actually ended up working out for the better.”

She said, “It’s not like all singers who sing sad songs are sad. Singers aren’t always breaking up or always in love, but once I got to my level of experience, I was able to do all of that with technique.”

She then said, “But technique only gets you so far. It would be a lie to say that I only thought about my breakups in the past. I think the current relationship is on the table too.”

She said, “I sang while thinking about breaking up with [Jo Jung Suk.] I think all artists would do the same.”

When asked, “Don’t you think Jo Jung Suk will be sad to hear that?” Gummy replied while laughing, “I saw a lot too, so I think he’ll be fine. I saw ‘My Love, My Bride” and everything.”

Meanwhile, Gummy released her first remake album, “Fall in Memory,” on April 17.

Source: Soompi