Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@kenjo80 You have to see him perform. It will be all worth it. I will try my very best to secure a ticket first, then I can book a flight and witness Suk do amazing work live! It will be a thrill and will probably be one of the best days of my life! But of course, I have to know the date he will be playing. Haha. Suk is the reason for my trip. I hope to be able to fangirl with you and fellow Suk fans too.

• Like 3

@mundaliv Tickets will be sold internationally through Interpark. I was able to get a ticket for his fan meeting last year through Interpark. My problem now is that I can't log in anymore. I'm preparing my account to get myself ready and stand a chance in the purchasing when tickets are officially made available online. I'm trying to message Interpark. Hope they will be able to help me. I heard tickets will start selling mid January and I think once tickets are made available online, dates and cast will be included in the description before a purchase is made. We can choose of course. The thing is, Amadeus seems to be creating quite a buzz so there's a possibility that online purchasing will be as hard as last year's fan meetings. 

• Like 3

On 13/1/2018 at 6:47 AM, mundaliv said:

Thanks @mintea18 for the information. Are you going to see it? The advertisements and posters of Amadeus are so tempting! JJS looks really good in the poster :D 

Unfortunately I won't be able to go...... You guys really should go see him if you can, it's a very rare opportunity for us to witness JJS's awesomeness and gorgeousness live like this :tongue:

• Like 2

No.1 spot again:

========

Cast Of “Two Cops” Expresses Their Fondness For The Drama As It Comes To An End

[......]

Jo Jung Suk, who played two roles as a detective and a conman, said in an interview after the filming of the final episode, “Three months can be somewhat long and short. Personally, I think it was a solid and full time.” When asked what his most memorable scene was, he replied, “The action scenes are dominating my memory. They must have left a strong impression on others because they talk about them a lot, but as [impressive] as they were, we truly worked hard to film them.”

Near the end of the interview, Jo Jung Suk told viewers, “Thanks to your love, all of the cast and crew were able to work hard. I will do my best to greet you in better dramas in the future. Until now, it was Cha Dong Tak and Jo Jung Suk.”

Jo-Jung-Suk.jpg

[......]

• Like 2

Wow Two cops wrap up party :D Thanks Jung Suk ssi that you keep the promise to be back in dramaland in one year time. Please come back again in less than 1 year, OK?? And please in a romcom :glasses: 

Now waiting for the sub for today’s episode then :) 

Thanks @mintea18 for the pics :D 

• Like 2

• mintea18 changed the title to Jo Jung Suk 조정석

Tickets for JJS's "Amadeus" shows sold out immediately!! :blush:

Musical “Amadeus” tops ticket sales charts in its 1st ticket open

26904749_811439772381897_680085563896995

[…]

In its 1st ticket open, there are a total of 18,600 tickets being sold. Musical "Amadeus" has Jo Jung Suk and Kim Jae Wook as its main casts and the two actors will play the genius Amadeus Mozart in separate shows.

Tickets for “Amadeus” started being sold through Interpark and Yes24 on Jan 18th, 2:00PM KST. Up to this moment, 80% of the tickets have sold out, taking “Amadeus” to the No.1 spot at latest ticket sales charts.

Especially, Jo Jung Suk set a record when tickets for shows in which he is the main cast (15/21 shows with a total of 13,300 tickets) was sold out immediately, proving his musical power once again.

Engtrans: JJSvnfp

Source

• Like 2

Amazing!! I noticed in IG that the tickets were sold out within minutes, especially the VIP class. Seems seeing him live in musical still a dream for me :( Not easy to arrange going to Korea for me :( And I was amazed that the tickets are so difficult. Amazing! 

• Like 2

I have been caught up with personal matters and wasn't able to check out the Amadeus tickets and the final two episodes of Two Cops -_-   Sadly @karen527, I won't be able to make the trip to Seoul to watch JungSuk live on stage :crazy:  Hope you will have a blast watching our man play the amazing Mozart live!!  

@mintea18 thanks for all the updates.  So many selfies taken with the staff and fellow actors on the night of Two Cops wrap up party.........one very popular actor on set indeed!  He looked so very handsome at the party........missing him badly already!  Yeah, please come back soon (2nd half of 2018 perhaps!) with another drama project with better script, hopefully.  Going to watch the final 2 episodes in a jiffy!  

Daebak, the tickets for JungSuk's shows are selling like hotcakes!  He's definitely still one of the hottest musical/stage stars in SK.....one talented actor/musical/stage performer we have the privilege and honour to watch on screen (and live for some lucky fans!):wub:  Since I won't be able to watch the play in SK, I have downloaded Amadeus, the 1984 movie and gonna watch it soon (and imagine JungSuk as Mozart :D).....the American movie won multiple Academy Awards including Best Movie :tongue:. Am sure JJS will be awesome as Mozart!

• Like 2

On 1/16/2018 at 12:39 AM, mintea18 said:

The two of them gets along swimmingly and hope JJS will not suffer as a result of his defending Hyeri's acting (see post below).  Personally, I don't think her acting is THAT bad that i would want to diss her so "cruelly" or switch off the TV when her character comes on screen.........IMO there're far more worse actresses than her!  The k-netz are a very heartless lot of keyboard warriors with nothing better to do!  It's sad to see JJS being dragged into this :huh:

Jo Jung Suk defends Hyeri's acting controversy

edHZxUL.jpg

Article: Jo Jung Suk, "I don't understand Hyeri's acting controversy... I'm proud of her as an actress"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+332, -40] There are some things you just can't shield

2. [+313, -40] "Doesn't understand".. ㅋㅋ Does he think us viewers are fools?

3. [+38, -3] I'm personally a Jo Jung Suk fan but what's wrong is wrong. There's nothing wrong with an actor receiving criticisms if their work wasn't up to par. I'm sure Jo Jung Suk-ssi was able to see her work hard and all since he was by her side but what the public sees is the final result of their efforts.

4. [+34, -4] Well would you expect him to say otherwise? Do you expect him to just be honest and be like "Yeah my drama was a flop because my co-star sucked and I couldn't focus"

5. [+27, -1] I like him but this isn't something that can be shielded;;

6. [+22, -5] ㅎㅎ You realize your own acting was put at risk because of Hyeri too? I realized that even a good actor like yourself can look bad when matched with a bad co-star. Don't act so arrogant.

7. [+18, -1] Jo Jung Suk-ssi, do you honestly think Hyeri's good? Are you not sorry at all to your fellow actors who are struggling right now?

8. [+17, -5] It's because people like you are so busy defending her that she never improves. Telling her "you're doing great ugugugu" just because she's young and pretty isn't always the best form of encouragement

-

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2018-01-21%2B22-37-25-674.png

Source: Naver

1. [+2,232, -103] Well you wouldn't expect him to be honest and admit "her acting's trash, I almost died having to act with her" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,625, -84] That was kind of him to say...

3. [+1,359, -79] I felt bad for him... having to carry that drama on his own

4. [+1,237, -57] Well he's not going to say "I understand why her acting's controversial";;;

5. [+697, -37] Heh...

6. [+357, -15] Do you expect him to say "her acting's trash" in an interview?

7. [+313, -16] Anyone can tell that she's bad, he's defending her too much ㅠ

8. [+225, -10] Feels wrong to even ask him a question like this in a public interview. What do you expect him to say? "I had a hard time with her bad acting"?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:heart: 

0mCudfH.jpg

• Like 2

In this article, JJS said that his reply to the MC's question to Hyeri about RJY at the MBC Drama Awards was an ad-lib (according to Mr Google)......awww, the leading man to the damsel's rescue in a very awkward situation!

So love his precious reaction on stage :D

hxdwyz5.jpg

More media pics :heart:

XK9vXR2.jpg

Oh So Sexy :wub:

KcCeHZZ.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1