Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@kenjo80 Oh i c, no wonder AReum feels so familiar. She is the policewoman in OMG.. hahaha.

I rarely dropped drama mid way unless it is really annoying or I cannot stand to watch because of the plot or other thing. Usually I just do not have the time to finish it if midway, and lost the mood. Normally I just dropped directly like in episode 1 or 2. 

I also rarely rewatch the episodes, and especially watching from episode 1 until end (almost all episodes). Seems it’s only JI and OMG that I rewatch almost all episodes (and with fast forward). And lost count how many times I watch the wedding scene of JI :wink: 

• Like 2

On 2/1/2018 at 9:11 PM, kenjo80 said:

This little birthday surprise by the Two Cops team is so sweet!  JJS was visibly touched and Hyeri was a sweet hoobae calling him "Oppa" non-stop urging him to take photos and making him feel so "shy" :wub:

Hyeri has a very remarkable laugh lol

One more Making Film!

z0EVOni.gif

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Why was "Hyung" trending again on Naver tonight?

DSi4MQTVAAU9Yle?format=jpg

Hyung was trending on Naver last night cos KBS2 was airing the movie on TV, I believe.  

Yeah, Hyeri's laughter is "loud".......shows she's still such a young woman.:D  Love watching the "Making" clips.....like in JI and OMG,  JJS is indeed the one with lots of NGs!  

GVMNJKE.gifvzUfR6k.gif

cr: as tagged

• Like 3

2017 광고 모델 순위 TOP5

2017 Ad/CF Model - Top 5 Ranking

1. Park Bo Gum - 12 CFs

2. Kim Yuna - 11 CFs

Joint 3.  Lee Seo Jin and Jo Jung Suk :wub::wub:  - with 10 CFs :heart:

Joint 4.  Gong Yoo, Seolhyun and Wanna One 

Joint 5.  Hyeri, Shin Dong Yeob, Nam GoongMin, Ra MiRan, Park Bo Young, SeJong, Lee Sang Min 

[CF] 조정석 - 톡톡스쿨 야나두 새해목표편 / 30s. 2017 
[CF] 조정석 - 동원F&B 리챔 설선물세트편 / 15s. 2017 
[CF] 조정석 - 아모레퍼시픽 아이오페맨 트리플리프트세럼 조정석편 / 15s. 2017 
[CF] 조정석, 나라 - 한돈자조금 한돈 맛의느낌표편 / 20s. 2017 
[CF] 조정석, 나라 - 한돈자조금 한돈 5천만의마음에너지편 / 20s. 2017 
[CF] 조정석 - 슈나이더 조정석편 / 30s. 2017 
[CF] 조정석 - 광동 제주삼다수 귀한물편 / 30s. 2017
[CF] 조정석 - 더마틱스울트라 흉터개선편 / 15s. 2017 
[CF] 조정석 - 롯데주류BG 피츠슈퍼클리어 3초편 / 15s. 2017 
[CF] 조정석 - 세정 동원참치 남매편 / 15s. 2017 
[CF] 조정석 - 세정 동원참치 조카편 / 15s. 2017 
[CF] 조정석 - KGC한국인삼공사 정관장 에브리타임 휴가편 / 30s. 2017 
[CF] 조정석 - 롯데주류BG 피츠슈퍼클리어 치킨편 / 15s. 2017

출처: http://ideashower.tistory.com/398 [IDEASHOWER]

Chukahae!  Congrats to our man for the daebak achievement!!

jLXQlFQ.jpg

Source

위 3위! 조정석 광고 모음! Here is the YouTube clip of the collection of JJS's CFs in 2017

Cheers to another awesome year!!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

@kenjo80 this news is exciting!! really wanna see him in a musical play :D perhaps then he won’t take the movie with GHJ then? 

Ya, @mundaliv looks like he won't take up the movie offer.......unless he can do wonders (we know he can, right? :D) and juggle the two projects in his tight schedule!  That will surely keep him very very busy in the next few months :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mintea18 said:

...But how about the movie with GHJ, it's gonna start filming soon :((.. I don't think he can play in a musical and film a movie at the same time :dissapointed_relieved:

GHJ's movie's been confirmed with 3 other actors/resses. No JJS.

But I think it's a good move to do a play instead.

Plus, maybe there's no romantic story in the movie.

I rather see GHJ/JJS collaborate again in another romance. AND JJS is currently playing a policeman. So it'd be repetitive do play a cop again, no?

But they HAVE TO do another project again! Their chemistry is off the chart! I'm hoping for a melodrama! XD

• Like 3

On 09/01/2018 at 1:15 PM, mintea18 said:

I was so surprised when I saw the poster this morning haha. Love it and his expression. (So this explained the "weird" long bangs he had in Two Cops script reading?? :D)

[Engsub]

...But how about the movie with GHJ, it's gonna start filming soon :((.. I don't think he can play in a musical and film a movie at the same time :dissapointed_relieved:

I'm so excited about the good news!! Really looking forward that JJS coming back to the stage. Hope that his schedule won't conflict with the film

Mod: Do not quote pics or videos

• Like 3

20180109 JJS on his new theater play as Mozart in 'Amadeus' ......it's more or less confirmed that he won't be taking up the movie offer!  But I am still trying to remain hopeful........as long as he has not publicly announced that he is not taking up the movie offer,  there's still a chance he might be able to fit in the movie in his tight schedule! ^_^ 

Guess this Mozart role is just too hard for him to resist and as he has said in 2016, he will be back in a musical play soon and this Mozart role must be heaven-sent for him :D  Am sure our acting genius will be absolutely impressive as the immensely talented Mozart :wub:

3QwCQKf.jpgmjR3saQ.jpg

cr : @ForJojeol on twitter

5 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Wow, really wanna see this :( 

@mundaliv make a trip to Seoul to see the brilliant JJS live!!  I am seriously thinking about it.  Anybody has the schedule?:wink:

• Like 4

qv91Y7e.jpg

cr: as tagged

Finally Cha DongTak and Gong SuChang's investigation into the main mystery is progressing!  A tad too late for the show's own good IMO.....Glad the focus is now on solving the murder mystery with the plot twist quite cleverly done in this week's episodes.  Looking forward to the final two episodes next week.  Oh no!  That means no more JJS on my TV screen after 16th :bawling: 

Just want to share this selfie taken a while back as I think it has not been shared here!  Miss @jojeol on twitter :(

tm6rNLV.jpg

• Like 3