Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Hi everyone,

It was brought to my attention (privately) that KBS 2 might not have the reairing, so I googled out and here is (probably) the other KBS: http://www.kuhu.tv/live-tv/korean-tv/3904-kbs-tv.html or this website: http://news.kbs.co.kr/kbs24/

(The sites above maybe slow at times *sobs*)

I hope and pray that this is the website to watch Bridal Mask. If none works, then I sincerely apologize since I am clueless when it comes to watching dramas live. I think Bridal Mask was the only drama that I ever watched live ever since coming back to K-dramas months ago.

If you by any chance know how to live stream regular KBS, please update us. Thanks so much.

sunshine4ever said: Hi everyone,

It was brought to my attention (privately) that KBS 2 might not have the reairing, so I googled out and here is (probably) the other KBS: http://www.kuhu.tv/live-tv/korean-tv/3904-kbs-tv.html or this website: http://news.kbs.co.kr/kbs24/

(The sites above are really slow *sobs*)

I hope and pray that this is the website to watch Bridal Mask. If none works, then I sincerely apologize since I am clueless when it comes to watching dramas live. I think Bridal Mask was the only drama that I ever watched live ever since coming back to K-dramas months ago.

If you by any chance know how to live stream regular KBS, please update us. Thanks so much.

This is really Random. I am doing something for my post coming up at Joo Won's thread and while searching for pics, I came across this screencap. I just want to put this up as a another testimony to Joo Won's awesome acting skills. A lesser actor might grimace to show pain but in this pic, you can see the agony and the way he just holds it all in, bracing himself for more. One word. DAEBAK!
542500_413603562036338_1891945585_n.jpg

Did I miss out this pic? If it has been posted before, hope no one minds repeating.
251648_419110101485684_461760932_n.jpg
credit: facebook/bridalmask

sunshine4ever said: Hi everyone,

(The sites above maybe slow at times *sobs*)

@sunshine4ever, Thank you for you reply. I will post my message here, in case there is somebody, who knows a solution.

I am bit worried. If I am not mistaken kbs1, kbs2 and kbs drama are separate channels. The specials normally air on KBS Drama.
The news says :
Drama channel KBS Drama announced that Yoon Seong-sik the director compressed the 28 episodes of "Bridal Mask" into 6 parts, titled, "Bridal Mask Limited – The Best 480 Minutes". "Bridal Mask Limited" will be shown continuously from 8AM to 4PM. (Read more at hancinema.net)

If you take a look at the channels' logos:
tv1.pngtv2.pngkbs_drama.png
I found this link to stream kbs drama live, but unfortunately, it says that the link is offline: http://www.tv14.net/kbs-drama/

By the way, Congratulations on reaching 400 pages! And let me echo @valinor500, @Jessi15 and @sunshine4ever as well:

GAKSITAL FOREVER!!!

:D

@raito1310, Thank you so much for the link. It works fine with a mobile phone.

Hm, I am still looking for a kbs drama link, but so far there's none that works. This is so sad
:(

Hi guys..

Reading the last posts here really brings back the good old memories. Everyone has been busy looking for an active link to watch gaksital marathon. This is just like we used to do every Wednesday, before a new episode of gaksital was being aired. Huhu..really miss those moments. . :(( ..it feels kinda sad :(

Gaksital marathon, fighting! (^_^)v

The message and pictures below are shared with Jessi, but it really is a sharing/dedication for those who shipped Kangto and Mokdan. Even though our ships wrecked because they didn't end up happily, but I just wanted to say thanks for journeying with me and others in this thread. Thanks for still hanging around and still ship Kangto and Mokdan also. I hope you like my simple captures. How I wish they can still hold hands and walk through life together. hic hic.

@Jessi15, good job! Yay, you know how to post pics now so from now on I can enjoy your awesomeness through pictures too. :) I like all the pictures of your Kangto. Thank you for sharing awesome captions of how diverse Kangto is as a person in general. It's a good thing when he met Mokdan he is always so flexible, soft, and tender around her. I can't imagine the Kangto at the beginning of this show. :) Mokdan and him will have a fight every day, haha, if they are to get married to each other if he wasn't always so flexible. He is a revolutionary character for me. He's changing from really bad into a person who is very good although I know that there is always a little of grey in him all the time. Whenever he is around Mokdan he seems to radiant and his true color shines. That's why I just feel like Kangto and Mokdan's love is so innocent, pure, and sweet.  I don't think Kangto will be like this if he continues his life with other girls. Gosh, don't know why I wrote one long paragraph and it's really supposed to be about Kangto, but it turned out to be Mokdan and Kangto. *sighs* Talking about obsession. You know looking at Mokdan's personality now I understand why Joo Won would love her. I totally see a little resemblance of Kangto in Joo Won. Although i have to say that Joo Won and Kangto are different in that JW does not know the world of love yet the way Kangto did. I think it has to do with the background that you're in and since Kangto lost his family so he has a different life. I wonder if our Joo Won learns from Kangto to live his life with flexibility and overcoming all hurts. I was in tears reading the recent interview of him saying that if someone loves him left him he'd be very hurt. I'd be, too, but I hope that he'll always be ready to overcome that kind of hurt since I know he is a sensitive person like me. (Here are the words that he said translated by mrdimples:
23. If someone you love, leaves for no reason? I will cry to death, then I will search everywhere.)

Here are some captures of Kangto and Mokdan that I promised. I didn't want to resize because I remember last time you told me you like this size better. I hope you like them. Pay attention to his holding of her hand. I like this moment the most. He is the happiest person here with her. I don't know why whenever I see him and her together I just feel like their love sparkles so much. And why not, right? Who on earth would be willing to love, accept, and love again and again and even sacrificed her life for a man who hurt himself by accidentally killing his brother and hurting/causing his mom's suffering, right?  Only Mokdan and well, limited amount of people on earth, can do it.

Since these pictures are huge, please reupload these pictures if you use them elsewhere. So sorry. I'm afraid my Photobucket will run out of bandwidth. Thanks.

KTMDWedding01_zpsfc106ef5.jpg
KTMDWedding02_zps4c1f0f44.jpg
KTMDWedding03_zps28b3b4a3.jpg
KTMDWedding04_zps244c6337.jpg
KTMDWedding05_zps48cf7123.jpg
KTMDWedding06_zpsa43c8fbf.jpg
KTMDWedding07_zps494811f3.jpg
KTMDWedding08_zps5403a359.jpg
KTMDWedding09_zpsf35e1298.jpg
KTMDWedding10_zps1f91ba29.jpg
KTMDWedding11_zpsf8f4a989.jpg
KTMDWedding13_zpsd31d3f3a.jpg
KTMDWedding12_zpsab8dc33e.jpg
KTMDWedding14_zps5377ec4b.jpg
KTMDWedding15_zpsca45b35b.jpg

Does anyone know if there's any news re-potential Director's Cut DVD by any chance? I know that since many dramas end up having to shoot live for half their run there usually isn't a lot of extra material but I always keep hoping^^

@snguyenova - my friend just confirms with me that she has never heard of a KBS Drama channel and she is an expert on Korean dramas watching through KBS...I think it is really another name for KBS 1 and KBS 2? Just try out those links I gave you in the original post with the time conversion and I think you should be able to view it?

If none works, try this site, but you have to create a login first:
http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/

TV 1 is KBS 1 I believe and TV 2 is KBS 2.

-edit-
my friend also said KBS 1 & KBS 2 will have specials, so just have a look out for both channels because our Bridal Mask will be one of them so hopefully we get to watch it. How I wish we can watch KBS 2 clearer. There was a site I posted of KBS 1 and it was so clear! I hope BM will be aired on that KBS 1 channel that I have. :)

Send him a birthday tweet and tell him where you came from to let him know that he have fans all over the world.