[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ctfrsgp OMO! Those are awesome...Where did you buy the DVD's? ;;) SO JEALOUS!!! @-)

@chane019 this DVD set is produced and distributed by a local film distributing company here in Singapore. I bought it at one of the distributor's retail store. It probably will be available on www.yesasia.com in a couple of months' time.

-edit-

Jus for your reference, previously I bought the Ojakgyo Brothers DVD released by the same distributor in Aug last year. The DVD set was later available on yesasia website end Oct/early Nov.

@ctfrsgp Thank you so much for the yesasia link, I have never heard about that site before...I searched for the DVD but all they have was the Gaksital OST, and there are already DVDs of the entire series for other dramas that aired after Gaksital, when do you suppose they'll release them?:)
I really wished that we also have a local distributor but releasing DVDs of other Asian dramas is not really profitable here so Kdrama fans like me will just have to settle for downloading from the internet!!

@ctfrsgp Thank you so much for the yesasia link, I have never heard about that site before...I searched for the DVD but all they have was the Gaksital OST, and there are already DVDs of the entire series for other dramas that aired after Gaksital, when do you suppose they'll release them?:)

I really wished that we also have a local distributor but releasing DVDs of other Asian dramas is not really profitable here so Kdrama fans like me will just have to settle for downloading from the internet!!

@chane019 when itz out on yesasia, I will definitely drop a note in JW thread. Even if i forget come by here, likely someone else who frequents JW thread will share the news.

Guest DJappleblush

I love Bridal Mask. And I HATE HOW SOME PEOPLE ARE GETTING OR RE-POSTING MY BRIDAL MASK POSTS ON TUMBLR HERE WITHOUT - I REPEAT, WITHOUT- GIVING THE PROPER CREDITS. LIKE, SERIOUSLY? PLEASE BE MORE CONSIDERATE.
I wouldn't want to name names. So, please. Thanks a lot!

Tot I share some good news here.  Joo Won has been ranked 18th on the Forbes Korea 2013 Power Celebrities TOP 40.

Following posts from Joo Won thread.

==========

simplydramafied1082

said:

Hey @ctfrsgp it is official, Joo Won and UTM are in the Forbes 2013 list for Power Celebrities :) Joo Won even came higher than TVXQ and JYJ. Wow!!! Hope this cheers up everyone after yesterday's episode:

Did your favorite celebrity make it onto Forbes Korea’s ’2013 Power Celebrity 40′ list?

by jennywill -

56 mins ago

13473 Views-

[list]

[*]

this Story

[*]<?xml:namespace prefix = fb />

[*]

[*]<?xml:namespace prefix = me2 />

[*]

[*]

2Share on Tumblr

20130227_forbes_korea.jpg

In celebration of their 10th year of establishment, Forbes Korea has reported this year’s list of the top 40 ‘Power Celebrities’.

The list picks the top 40 from a long list of actors, MCs, singers, and athletes and ranks them accordingly based on profit, influence, name value, and professionalism.

Psy topped this years list, pushing Girls’ Generation down to #2. The girls topped this list in both 2011and 2012. Big Bang, Park Tae Hwan, IU, and Kim Yuna all managed to keep their rankings within the top 10 for the second consecutive year while 16 new celebrities made their first appearance on the list.

The full Top 40 list is as follows:

[list=1][*]Psy[*]Girls’ Generation[*]Son Yeon Jae[*]Kim Soo Hyun[*]Big Bang[*]Park Tae Hwan[*]Song Joong Ki[*]IU[*]Kim Yuna[*]Super Junior[*]Lee Seung Gi[*]Yoo Joon Sang[*]KARA[*]Lee Dae Ho[*][color=#000066]2PM[/color][*]Ki Sung Ryong[*]miss A[*]

Joo Won

[*]Park Ji Sung[*]INFINITE[*]CNBLUE[*]T-ara[*]TVXQ[*]Kim Tae Hee[*]JYJ[*]SISTAR[*]Shin Bora[*]Oh Yeon Seo[*]B2ST[*]Yoo Jae Suk[*]Han Hyo Joo[*]Kim Nam Joo[*]Kim Joon Hyun[*]Ryu Seung Ryong[*]Yang Hak Sun[*]Kim Byung Man[*]Lee Min Jung[*]

Um Tae Woong

[*]Lee Kwang Soo[*]Ha Ji Won

Did your favorite celebrity make it onto the list? Oh yes he did!!!!

cr: allkpop

Our favourite bromance is half the distance away from each other. Wow!!!!

@ctfrsgp Thank you so much' date=' I just added it to my cart!:)[/quote']

@chane019 I hope the version yesasia is selling is the same one tat Ive got, coz apparently the film distributing company released 2 versions. Although both hav the same dvd discs but they come in diff packaging. I cant tell fr the pricing tat yesasia has set bcoz usually they marked up the cost and oso it includes postage costs. Did u see the pics tat I posted in JW thread?

@ctfrsgp is it ok if @bobsavero' date=' @crazyoverkdrama and me make our tents here  :-/ :-/  :)) :)) [img']http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/smiley.gifsmiley.gif

Go ahead gals... but I dun own this thread BTW :D in fact, I rarely come n here.

Archived