Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

@sunshine4ever @snguyenova Last time when they aired Gaksital special for Korea Independance day, I watched some episodes re-runs/interviews/BTS on KBS drama with the smartphone/ipad link, so maybe this time too ^^ But indeed it would be better if it is on KBS1/2 then we can watch on PC ^^

Guest sunshine4ever

raito1310 said: @sunshine4ever @snguyenova Last time when they aired Gaksital special for Korea Independance day, I watched some episodes re-runs/interviews/BTS on KBS drama with the smartphone/ipad link, so maybe this time too ^^ But indeed it would be better if it is on KBS1/2 then we can watch on PC ^^

Guest sunshine4ever

@raito1310 oh my gosh..our Joo Won is on it right now! I'm watching it via phone ;) thanks so much dear..worse comes worse...if none of those links work I'll watch on phone. hehe

Guest sunshine4ever

@raito1310, his variety show 1N2D is on right now. Unfortunately they kicked me off because it won't load.

I tried the link on Ipad but it's not moving *sad* On PC and Ipad it said that I have to live in Korea to watch the program. I guess that means if those two KBS 1 & KBS 2 links don't work I have to resort to holding my phone

-edit-

yay! actually it works on Ipad for me too....i'm gonna hog my niece's and nephew's ipad tonight then lol...

Guest sunshine4ever

@raito1310, I have to watch via wifi from home because my phone has limited internet...oh but it's even better because i works on ipad...it's bigger, but problem is that the loading might not be good. :D Oh well. Before the rerun I'll post all the links possible for everyone later. :) Thanks so much for another option to watch, dear. Since I'm on ipad, I think i'll try to watch parts of 1N2D. :) I think phone has better quality.

Let's cross fingers for a D-Cut announcement soon then. I know sometimes the request comes from the fans and a very limited special edition is made (it happened for You're Beautiful) but I don't know if Gaksital has such enthusiastic Korean fans.

Guest sunshine4ever

Links to watch Bridal Mask (6 episodes Limited Edition):

I was told that it will be on KBS Drama channel. For KBS Drama link you have to watch via your smartphone/iphone/Samsung Galaxy.

Here are the links to watch live:

KBS Drama: http://smart.kbs.co.kr/live/ (please make sure you click on KBS Drama icon...this link only works with the phone or ipad.)

It will start at 8 am Sunday, September 30, 2012 in Korea/Seoul time? Please check this website to convert your time with Korea's time: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Happy birthday to Joo Won, too! <3 Today is his birthday in Korea. :)

Guest Jessi15

sunshine4ever said: The message and pictures below are shared with Jessi, but it really is a sharing/dedication for those who shipped Kangto and Mokdan. Even though our ships wrecked because they didn't end up happily, but I just wanted to say thanks for journeying with me and others in this thread. Thanks for still hanging around and still ship Kangto and Mokdan also. I hope you like my simple captures. How I wish they can still hold hands and walk through life together. hic hic.

@Jessi15, good job! Yay, you know how to post pics now so from now on I can enjoy your awesomeness through pictures too. :) I like all the pictures of your Kangto. Thank you for sharing awesome captions of how diverse Kangto is as a person in general. It's a good thing when he met Mokdan he is always so flexible, soft, and tender around her. I can't imagine the Kangto at the beginning of this show. :) Mokdan and him will have a fight every day, haha, if they are to get married to each other if he wasn't always so flexible. He is a revolutionary character for me. He's changing from really bad into a person who is very good although I know that there is always a little of grey in him all the time. Whenever he is around Mokdan he seems to radiant and his true color shines. That's why I just feel like Kangto and Mokdan's love is so innocent, pure, and sweet.  I don't think Kangto will be like this if he continues his life with other girls. Gosh, don't know why I wrote one long paragraph and it's really supposed to be about Kangto, but it turned out to be Mokdan and Kangto. *sighs* Talking about obsession. You know looking at Mokdan's personality now I understand why Joo Won would love her. I totally see a little resemblance of Kangto in Joo Won. Although i have to say that Joo Won and Kangto are different in that JW does not know the world of love yet the way Kangto did. I think it has to do with the background that you're in and since Kangto lost his family so he has a different life. I wonder if our Joo Won learns from Kangto to live his life with flexibility and overcoming all hurts. I was in tears reading the recent interview of him saying that if someone loves him left him he'd be very hurt. I'd be, too, but I hope that he'll always be ready to overcome that kind of hurt since I know he is a sensitive person like me. (Here are the words that he said translated by mrdimples:
23. If someone you love, leaves for no reason? I will cry to death, then I will search everywhere.)

Here are some captures of Kangto and Mokdan that I promised. I didn't want to resize because I remember last time you told me you like this size better. I hope you like them. Pay attention to his holding of her hand. I like this moment the most. He is the happiest person here with her. I don't know why whenever I see him and her together I just feel like their love sparkles so much. And why not, right? Who on earth would be willing to love, accept, and love again and again and even sacrificed her life for a man who hurt himself by accidentally killing his brother and hurting/causing his mom's suffering, right?  Only Mokdan and well, limited amount of people on earth, can do it.

Since these pictures are huge, please reupload these pictures if you use them elsewhere. So sorry. I'm afraid my Photobucket will run out of bandwidth. Thanks.

Guest Jessi15

sunshine4ever said: @raito1310 oh my gosh..our Joo Won is on it right now! I'm watching it via phone ;) thanks so much dear..worse comes worse...if none of those links work I'll watch on phone. hehe

Guest lililovelilica

Hope this Drama get more ratings :-bd cause it's good

Guest sunshine4ever

dear all i'm currently watching rerun of this drama limited edition and yes *sobs* it is on my phone that i am watching...the KBS 1 or KBS 2 link doesn't have it.. it is on KBS Drama channel

Guest sunshine4ever

@Jessi15, haha, KBS Drama Channel actually has ads. It's not as KBS 2 channel! Good thing then I can take a break, but I might go to church so maybe I'll miss out 1-2 hours of this rerun. Oh yeah, it looks nice on my phone. Clear quality. And no problems viewing it. I guess people didn't care to watch this since it's 8 am for them. They need to have breakfast and stuffs, kekeke. Anyway, I have hopes that it will be available for downloading because 1N2D was aired in this channel hours ago and I saw Joo Won on this channel. So hopefully links will be available. So far I didn't see anything new for us to watch. I wonder how they can condense all of this into 6 episodes. They probably cut some stuffs out and patch it all in. I like KT's hair from beginning of this drama. hehe.

@sunshine4ever, kbs drama is indeed different from kbs 1. I just checked. It is working fine at the moment, fingers crossed for later.

It might take a while before I can post my review, but I hope you won't be sad about the ending anymore. Actually, I found Mokdan's and Kangto's ending very beautiful, ever since I've watched the last episode. Her death holds a special meaning for Kangto, who, as Lee Young, once gave Boonyi a will and strength to survive. To live her life to the fullest, until the day they will meet again. From the day Young and Boonyi separated, she became Mokdan, who lived for the promise her young master made with her. Because it's for Mokdan, Kangto will also keep his promise to her to be strong and will stay alive. In episode 28, the writer revisited the beginning of their story, their first separation. Every 'Goodbye day' ends with a promise. Promise to be strong, to not die, to survive, to LIVE. If not for yourself then for the one who made that promise to you. You never let go of such person, because you live for him/her. Just like Mokdan, Kangto has a loyal heart and that's who he is. As @sunshine4ver said, Mokdan loved him, Lee Kangto, Bridal mask, Young Master...again and again although it was never given that they wouldl have a bright future. Their happiness was not everlasting, but the love between them lives for eternity.

I miss you so much that my throat

gets locked up as I say your name
I call you and call you,
saying I love you and I miss you
vlcsnap-2012-09-16-22h56m00s147.png

Kangto's loss is only physical. He does not need to move on. Nor he needs to look for happiness with somebody else. You move on when the person you love doesn't love you anymore or when he moved on himself. When Mokdan died, Kangto was caressing her hand because he loved her warmth. He hates the fact that he could no longer have that physical warmth. However, Mokdan left Kangto with love. She gave warmth to his heart as she would never let him live in misery and loneliness. After her death, his heart feels her warmth even more and still beats only for her. She gave his life more meaning. To Kangto, who forget what is it like to receive love, Mokdan let him know how much he was loved and how much he meant to her. Kangto will cherish that and love Mokdan more and more everyday. He never loved her just as a woman, she was his friend, his soulmate and I dare to say, his hero(ine). Mokdan once said to Kangto that he was a light for Koreans who live in darkness. Mokdan might have not realised it, but Kangto admired her. She is Kangto's light. The light that shines brightly in the darkness he was surrounded by.

I miss you, I miss you so much

My love is you alone

I will be your shadow
 and as I am behind you

I will live for you

I love you, I love you, I love you

vlcsnap-2012-09-16-20h55m23s248.png

Mokdan made a promise that no matter how hard and difficult it gets, she won't ever let him go alone and will go with him until the end. For me, she kept her promise. Her will, her strength, her spirit goes everywhere with Kangto and her love lives in his heart. Because as long as Mokdan's there, Kangto will go on.

vlcsnap-2012-09-22-00h28m00s152.png

Mokdan was not sacrificed for Shunji's redemption (imo). The writer let her die for Kangto, not for Shunji. It may seem cruel for Kangto to have everything taken away from him but Mokdan's death carries a deeper meaning. Love and Love was played during the grave scene where Kangto's dealing with his emotions. He mourns for his wife. Kangto declares that he loves Mokdan and that he will keep her with him forever. Therefore, Kangto lives as if Mokdan is still there. For the love she gave him, for her, he has the strength to stand up and he will keep their love alive his entire life. That's what he truly wants and what he needs. Mokdan cried because she could not stay as his wife. But as Mokdan, she will stay by Kangto's side forever.

My love is you alone

I will be your shadow and as I am behind you

I will live for you, I love you

Kangto and Mokdan aren't selfish. But when they are separated they will always think of each other.

I will live for you, I love you

I can only do 
this much for you
I miss you, I miss you so much

My love whom I long for
28en-1.png

Guest sunshine4ever

@snguyenova, oh my...I feel like tears coming down reading what you wrote...but I have no time to read it now. I'm getting ready for church so I'm going to miss a bunch of rerun *sobs*. Will go back and read your post later. So far I love it. Thank you!!! Please know that if my tears are flowing for them, it is done so freely not because I am sad, but I'm so touched by their love. :)

sunshine4ever said: @Jessi15, haha, KBS Drama Channel actually has ads. It's not as KBS 2 channel! Good thing then I can take a break, but I might go to church so maybe I'll miss out 1-2 hours of this rerun. Oh yeah, it looks nice on my phone. Clear quality. And no problems viewing it. I guess people didn't care to watch this since it's 8 am for them. They need to have breakfast and stuffs, kekeke. Anyway, I have hopes that it will be available for downloading because 1N2D was aired in this channel hours ago and I saw Joo Won on this channel. So hopefully links will be available. So far I didn't see anything new for us to watch. I wonder how they can condense all of this into 6 episodes. They probably cut some stuffs out and patch it all in. I like KT's hair from beginning of this drama. hehe.