[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest charmy19_23

Ist part opening ceremony.. Still Good..
2012123121041349_1_rstarssw.jpg
Jin Se yeon entrance.. ( I guess she's late?)20121231_1356954612_45904600_1.jpg20121231_1356954894_18429500_1.jpg
<Currently Boon and Young child actor & actress are nominated for the award>

Guest subject

Let's cross fingers for Bridal Mask as The Best drama of 2012 and their cast. I so hope KBS2 won't mess up as MBC did yesterday!
I need link for live streaming. Those on this page aren't working for me... :(

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks to mrdimples' instructions I was able to view the KBS awards..just want to share some pics of JW...he sang the beginning song for the award.

ct6k3.jpg
abapw.jpg
whmxaf.jpg
1oazxs.jpg

Se Yeon sitting and watching JW performed/introduced MC:
2pt8owz.jpg

Se Yeon red carpet
k2xnuv.jpg

HCA
k48lxs.jpg

Ki Woong
2465szm.jpg

actor who acted as Kang San (Kang To's brother) sorry can't think of his name right now..
2akk2ld.jpg

Hi girls. This is not my first posting in this thread.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for posting the pics.  I am more active in Joo Won's thread.
After seeing sunshine4ever's post in Joo Won's thread, I am jumping between this thread and Joo Won's to catch up with the live broadcast progress as my connection to the site watching live is on and off at the moment.

Guest subject

Great start. our JW won Popularity Award!
The guys from Nice Guy are insane. They already posted more than 10 pages, but hey, thanks to them, I found great web to stream:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hatredxdeath

Guest Jessi15

CONGRATULATION to JW. He deserves it!! Really happy for him. They don't sit together but at least they wear matching colour outfit and it's grey?!

Guest subject

I said that the guys from Nice guy not kidding, right?So chrissy96 posted that JW said in his speach: "I really cant believe i received this award. I am very sorry to the great actors in front of me. I learned a lot from gaksital. thank you to the production crew, stuntmen, actors, actresses. This year was the best because of gaksital. thak you . happy new year."

Guest sunshine4ever

okay guys i got disconnected..but I heard that Jin Se Yeon won something at JW's thread..

Okay, Jin Se Yeon won the new comer award and I heard JW congratulated her

@subject thanks so much you're awesome for the news :)

so sorry no pics of Se Yeon :(

Guest Jessi15

News from JW's thread, JSY won best newcomer award and JW rubbed her shoulders to congratulate her!!! yippeee...  how I wish I could see that. Next is PKW? He should win something for his villain performance.

Edited -

Our JooSey missed out on best couple award.. oh well, at least they won individual awards. Happy New Year, everyone.

Archived