[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest subject

Jin Seyeon won rookie award.
According to chrissy96 she said in her speach: "filming gaksital was really difficult, we filmed in the summer. it will always be memorable to me. thank you to the directors and production crews, company, family, I will always be a nice actress. Happy new year."

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest subject

OMG! I'm so happy now! Park Ki Woong won supporting male award! I thought he stole the show from JW (Sorry guys! Don't kill me, it's just my opinion)
Park Ki Woong said in his speach according to chrissy96: "Thank you to my family, fans. Director, writer, actors and actresses. I want to share this award with all the other actors and actresses. Thank you".

Guest sunshine4ever

2aetv2w.jpg

34hhwtc.jpg

dytxd2.jpg

amcf12.jpg

3521506.jpg

Hi everyone, it seems like this link will work for all of you...I will be going back to sleep since all of the three leads I'm rooting for won something. Praying hard Joo Won will win best actor. Thanks for all of you who are updating. :)

You can watch it via this link (for non-HD):
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hatredxdeath

HD:

http://www.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/kbs2tv.html

Guest subject

It's so funny. The guys from Nice Guy don't stop complaining and whining that Bridal Mask steal them all the prizes. They probably did not understand that KBS2, in contrast to MBC, gives awards based on quality and not on ratings and popularity! Just sharing... :)
Does anyone have a tissue? Let's show them our good neighborly relations and contribute them some Kleenex boxes.

I'm trying to be sneaky sneaky here (currently at work...) but i kind of squealed when I saw how many awards Gaksital has gotten so far... AISH... 

AHHH Joo won won inki award,, pkw won best supporting actor ( OMG He totally deserves that one.. he was downright scary at times.) and JSY won rookie award... WOOT WOOOOOT!GAKSITAL MAHN-SAE!!!

Guest sunshine4ever

Guys, I just saw JW & SY sitting together and clapping...sorry capture doesn't look too good on JW so I'm not posting. But they sat together...so cute...what happened to KW? He left? Or did he trade seats? Maybe Se Yeon was late that was why she sat at another table.

Guest subject

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Joo Won WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Best actor in drama with more than 24 episodes
According to chrissy96 he said: "thank you, hello, im juwon. firstly thank you god. PD, director, writer who casted me. Production crew, the actors, actresses. Without the actors, actresses I wouldn't have been able to do gaksital. company thank you. During the filming, unfortunately, a supporting character passed away. thank you mom dad thank you everyone."

Ah ah ah my heart!!! I can't find words right now to express my happiness!! Really proud because I know him and the drama!! GAKSITAL hope you'll be the best drama of the yeaaaar!!! Oh man how I love this drama and its actor!!!!

Archived