[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest kaeruchan

thanks @DDuk for the BTS! Jin Se Yeon is sure amazing! Even the actors cannot hide their fear of the BANG! sound. hehe :))

I love her interaction with both Joo Won and Park Ki Woong. maybe it's due to the fact that she's young enough for both of them to treat her like a sister, but I love seeing the three of them! But of course, I'm forever on Kangto-Mokdan ship. heee

she's also making headlines today with her cute V-sign :) (source)

2012071001826_0.jpg

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest poh2408

huggg!!!!! excited for next ep...i'm afraid KT would get himself wounded in ep13. then Damsari saved him and found out about his identity...juz guessing. Most likely wont happen anyway. I hope Ajjashi bodyguard Baek will save him. Gt a feeling he will die in this drama.

Like most of u, i think shunji will die at the end. Probably protecting KT from Kishokai after their conciliation. Damsari too...

love the bts...funny how the guys are blinking when shooting while jin saeyeon practically not afraid at all and seems to be enjoying it.

Joowon was like in awe...haha

Waaaahhhh In the BTS, the way Joowon put his hands around JSY face was so cute :P He seems to be more comfortable around her. I like them so much this pairing. Hoping for a real relationship between these two :P

@princess_narnia You know how much I love reading your posts! You always have insightful things to say, and I feel like you really get where the show is taking Kang To. And, yes, we've discussed(pretty much to death, lol) how SOMETHING needs to happen soon to kinda kick things into gear. It's been sorta... build upish the last few weeks, no? I'd personally love it if Damsari finds out his identity and him and the rebels can start working together(after Damsari gets over his shock that it's Kang To, of course). Because, frankly, Kang To is already pushing himself to the limits doing practically everything by himself and Shunji is closing in on him. He's smart right now coming up with excuses but Shunji is noticing more and more how absent he is... I think unless Kang To gets some other help, it will only be a matter of time before he starts zeroing in on Kang To. And since I can't see Shunji really figuring it out till towards the end of the show - something will have to happen in Kang To's favor here. 
re; Mok Dan and Kang To's passion... it's already there, but its negative atm - at least on her side anyway. But once her and Kang To get on the same page? whoa boy. Its going to take a while on her side and I'm OK with that. All I'm asking for right now is some forward momentum on her side and like we've discussed a big gesture on his part could really do that. (=
@poh2408 Actually, @princess_narnia and myself have discussed this very thing happening. I mean, Damsari is gonna be at the ceremoy but I still think the possibility of Kang To getting seriously hurt is high. He's pretty much surrounded by officers.. lol. It would be a great way to segway into Damsari finding out who he is. But they could do something completely different - who knows. Bodyguard ajusshi might also show up and help him too. It's hard to tell....... tho, I think he's laying low atm, isn't he? We haven't seen him since episode 11 - so, he might not be aware of what Kang To is up to.

Guest sunshine4ever

Episode 13 preview text translation (different from the video posted on page 73):
http://welcometohappysworld.com/2012/07/kdrama-bridal-mask-episode-13-preview/

Here is KBS World Preview of Bridal Mask:

You can use this to tell your friends about BM.

Guest flipz

Based on what has happened, I really think it's either Dam Sa Ri and/or Rie finding out next. It shouldn't take Rie long to put her facts together:
KT loves MD + Gaksital keeps on saving MD = Gaksital is KT

Even in the episode 13 preview which I mentioned before, Rie's bodyguard wields his sword, but it looks like someone's arm goes up to stop him. It probably is Rie, since she is the only person he's willing to listen to.

LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

Guest ricecak3

Based on what has happened, I really think it's either Dam Sa Ri and/or Rie finding out next. It shouldn't take Rie long to put her facts together:

KT loves MD + Gaksital keeps on saving MD = Gaksital is KT

Even in the episode 13 preview which I mentioned before, Rie's bodyguard wields his sword, but it looks like someone's arm goes up to stop him. It probably is Rie, since she is the only person he's willing to listen to.

LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

Guest crazy lulu

noooooo! i hate rie. i do not want her to go all googly eyed over gaksital too. fiiiire. kangto-mok dan!

Guest Lita2305

Waaaahhhh In the BTS, the way Joowon put his hands around JSY face was so cute He seems to be more comfortable around her. I like them so much this pairing. Hoping for a real relationship between these two
@marie...he..he..i like their interactions too..and hoping for a real!!!..he..he
but JW always taking care and being nicely to all his co-stars in drama, and it's look like he taking care of JSY like his little sister..
and i love the interactions between JSY & PKW..they seems so comfortable to each other also!!

Guest Lita2305

@marie
he..he..i like their interactions too..and hoping for a real!!!..he..he but JW always taking care and being nicely to all his co-stars in drama, and it's look like he taking care of JSY like his little sister... and i love the interactions between JSY and PKW..they seems so comfortable to each other also!!

Guest Lita2305

Waaaahhhh In the BTS, the way Joowon put his hands around JSY face was so cute

:P

He seems to be more comfortable around her. I like them so much this pairing. Hoping for a real relationship between these two

:P

Guest mrs_d_42801

BTS of episode 12~~~

OMO the girl who plays mokdan isn't scared of the loud bang when she fires her gun! LOL

Guest mrs_d_42801

noooooo! i hate rie. i do not want her to go all googly eyed over gaksital too. fiiiire. kangto-mok dan!

Archived