[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Gong Yoo, tatted up in black and white

GongYoo30.jpg

*THUNK*

Mother. Of all. That is holy.

Is it my birthday? ‘Cause it sure feels like it is. Apparently Gong Yoo did a photo shoot in Japan a few months ago that involved some fun with fake tattoos. “I’m big enough”? Well, if you say so. You certainly aren’t shy, that’s for sure.

It’s possible this didn’t happen, in which case you can ignore this figment of my imagination. But I’m pretty sure I’m awake. Pretty sure. I think.

dramabeans

You're really BIG enough :)) HAHA.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

miss A’s Suzy Becomes First Female Celebrity to Win Best Rookie Award in Music, Drama, and Film

376f0608a175ac705df15e7d25e55727_large.jpg

miss A’s Suzy became the first female Korean celebrity to win the Rookie of the Year award in three different categories, including music, TV dramas, and movies. On April 26, Suzy was named the Best Rookie Actress at the "48th Baeksang Arts Award" for her role in “Architecture 101.”

"Thank you so much. It is my honor to stand here on this stage, even though it was my first movie. I'd like to thank all the staff, including Director Lee Yong Joo, and all the miss A unnis for always supporting me," Suzy said.

This is the third “Best Rookie Award” for Suzy. She won it for the first time in 2010 at the “Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA)” for miss A’s debut track, “Bad Girl, Good Girl.” In 2011, she followed up with another rookie award, only this time for her acting in KBS drama “Dream High.” And finally, today, she was recognized again for her Seo Yeon role in “Architecture 101,” which earned her the nickname “Korea's First Love Icon.”

Congratulations Suzy!

Soompi

YES! SUZY CAN ACT! ^________^

Guest Langknow

I can't wait for this Drama to come out. I love body switching stories, and the fact it's a hong sister's drama makes me excited through the roof. 

I'm probably going to have to watch it in September, when it finishes it's run. I just can't handle the week to week episode thing. I love marathoning my dramas.

Currently watching City Hall, and it's pretty fun, although totally different from the Upcoming Big. 

Guest soompigalz

I have a feeling this might be not about a body-switching afterall, it might be more like the 18 y.o boy's soul possesing GY's body while his own is still hanging in there. The 18 y.o boy is said to have an accident and i would assume that he will be in a coma state, but then again is it possible for a person without a soul to be considered alive? IF not it will be to cruel for the 30 y.o man to be suddenly trapped in a coma-state body.

And heres the first look of our heroine:

lmj519.jpg

lmj520.jpg

Again with short haircut :lol:, its pretty but i miss her in long hair :sweatingbullets:

Guest akajoe

^

It would be funny if that 18 year old guy is in the comma state..then that is the reason why this actor is not listed on the profile..because he just pretend he is in a coma..and that is his acting..but idk if this would be a good drama...then this means when that 18 year old guy comes back..then he will like lee min jung and gy will end up with suzy? ehhhh??

Guest soompigalz

^

It would be funny if that 18 year old guy is in the comma state..then that is the reason why this actor is not listed on the profile..because he just pretend he is in a coma..and that is his acting..but idk if this would be a good drama...then this means when that 18 year old guy comes back..then he will like lee min jung and gy will end up with suzy? ehhhh??

LOL i could think couples of possibility with that alone,. but in all sense of morality i think in the end GY will still end-up with LMJ. The boy i think will be more like a catalyst for GY-LMJ relationship, he might end-up loving her but decided to back-off and start a new life with a more mature personality he learnt while spending time 2gether with LMJ. Suzy might be end-up with BSH, realizing that he is a great person that love her sincerely.

What do u think?

I have a feeling this might be not about a body-switching afterall, it might be more like the 18 y.o boy's soul possesing GY's body while his own is still hanging in there. The 18 y.o boy is said to have an accident and i would assume that he will be in a coma state, but then again is it possible for a person without a soul to be considered alive? IF not it will be to cruel for the 30 y.o man to be suddenly trapped in a coma-state body.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Again with short haircut :lol:, its pretty but i miss her in long hair :sweatingbullets:

bhsjsdfdfkjifgoi! my beautiful goddess!!!!!! :wub: :wub: I think the haircut suits her , she looks so lovely ... and remmeber that her character is a dumb teacher :lol:

sis , thanks a lot for sharing .... kumawo!!!! :w00t:

news about Ahn Suk Hwan and Yoon Hae Young officialy joining the cast ... they will play the roles of our heroine's parents w00t.gifw00t.gif

Ahn Suk Hwan - Yoon Hae Young 'Big' cast finalized, Lee Min Jung Mom - Dad come

thumb_pyq6u201204270841221044.jpg

Actor Ahn, SH and yunhaeyoung two Lee, Min - Jung's spoiled my dad and my mom was. April 27 KBS2 new drama 'Big' (a play, Hong Jung Eun hongmiran, directing jibyeongheon in Micro) Publisher said that "Ahn, SH, yunhaeyoung the Big 'clinch casting, "he said. Ahn, SH, and two in charge yunhaeyoung gilmingyu - yijeonghye character to overcome a whopping 16 year age difference is married couples of adversity. yijeonghye (yunhaeyoung minutes) was a high school teacher bachelor invalids (Lee, Min - Jung minutes ) 's father gilmingyu (Ahn, SH min), while at first glance look away or hold his head shaved and shorn married him. demonstrated year after year ... two people who love constant has two fixed - and long as a teacher assistant principal of the school YO (Ran minutes ) from the past is in the triangular relationship. This passionate love of parents for the invalids were not permitted at all is helpful. yunhaeyoung reading the actual scenario in the field serves the essence of charming the opposite of graceful appearance, charm gives the reverse, and Ahn, SH aedeuribeu is put in place specific demonstrate a sense of comic that is said without regret. Ahn, SH The "Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran, stayed with artists 'Sassy Girl Chun-hyang' 'My Girl' 'Hong Gil Dong' followed by 'Big' is up to the fourth meeting. I'm in again pleased with. Jibyeonghyeon director also "Sassy Girl Chun-hyang> After a long time is the meeting. New, happy and moved by, a good actor and a great staff and fun to shoot with only "and" As the distance was sure of getting a doctor experienced in law with the comic episode is scheduled to introduce a triangle melodrama please get the much anticipated, "said Drama for the affection revealed the other hand, sharing, and Lee, Min - Jung, and water reservoirs, - Jin, Baek followed Ahn, SH, yunhaeyoung, janghyeonseong, coriander hee to Cast confirm whether and broadcasting before the anticipated Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran, stayed the artist's Rocco 'big' a 'Love Rain' follow-up is scheduled to air this coming June.

Source : Issue Daily

Guest satisfaction!

^yay! he's back as usual :D totally excited cuz his roles were always so funny and loveable in the past hong sister dramas.

i can't wait for june as well you guys T------T and my my, gong yoo is sizzzzzlinnnn....<3

and lmj's haircut is really cute! super refreshing for the summer time.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

LMJ is soooooooooooo cute with that hair and her dress too :))

Her role seems like Go Mi Nam in You're Beautiful :D

LOL i could think couples of possibility with that alone,. but in all sense of morality i think in the end GY will still end-up with LMJ. The boy i think will be more like a catalyst for GY-LMJ relationship, he might end-up loving her but decided to back-off and start a new life with a more mature personality he learnt while spending time 2gether with LMJ. Suzy might be end-up with BSH, realizing that he is a great person that love her sincerely.

What do u think?

I think Baek Sung Hyun will be the typical hong sisters 2nd male lead. Always dumped by the girl.

Here are more pics of Min Jung and Gong Yoo modelling for MIND BRIDGE ( they are the clothing brand's image since 2009 ^_^ ) ... the pics were taken few days ago  ^_^  :D

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cute cute cute  :lol:

@ Tumblr

ah ... and BIG's Official Daum Cafe is already open  ^_^  :

*quoted image*

@ LMJ Soompi Thread

for this couple my wish just came true wub.gif

I hope my lovely lee min jung will appear in her long hair style ! although from the pic it dose not seem that blink.gif

KBS Big opened their twitter account yey ! @dramabig

some photos

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

and here's a screen cap of the parody accounts they made. it was followed by @kbs_drama so i presume they are legitimate :)

scapped fromBig FB

*quoted image*

DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif KBS is doing a great job promoting the drama !!! BIG, fighting!!!!! ^_^ [ thanks a lot for sharing , dear ] ^_^

another pic of our goddess filming BIG w00t.gifw00t.gif

filming.jpg

Source : chaeeun0216 @ twitter

* welcome everyone * :D I'm so happy reading your comments ^_^

Guest DoggieNemo

KBS Big opened their twitter account yey ! @dramabig

some photos

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

and here's a screen cap of the parody accounts they made. it was followed by @kbs_drama so i presume they are legitimate :)

scapped fromBig FB

*quoted image*

This is definitely one drama which I'm looking forward to...have been waiting for Gong Yoo to come back to K drama since "Coffee Prince" ...such a long wait for me... :wub: ...Lee Min Jung is one of my favourite Korean actress, likes her a lot after seeing her in "Smile U"......and I enjoy most of Hong Sisters' dramas a lot....Can't wait for this drama to air soon...

Seem like 2nd female lead and 2nd male lead characters will move along the same storyline as all previous Hong Sisters' dramas...2nd female lead will be the annoying girl and the 2nd male lead will be the nice guy who is always by the girl's side but will never have a chance to get the girl....

Reposted from BIG Facebook Page :

kyaa.jpg

Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung secretly filmed together for drama Big after five years, gong yoo returns with first scene taken in a bedroom >:D

pardon??? bedroom??? Min Jung , Gong Yoo ... maybe a BED SCENE????? in the first episode???? could it be? :rolleyes::w00t::lol:

A translated article ^_^ ^_^

Gong Yoo & Lee Min Jung start filming ‘Big’

gong_yoo_lee_min_jung.jpg

Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung are coming back to drama and have already carried out the filming of the first segments.

Recently the casting of the actors Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung has been confirmed for KBS 2TV’s ‘Big’ and on April 23rd, the first filming took place together with the rest of the cast members.

The premier of ‘Big’ is scheduled for June so there is about two months of time till then, but to get their teamwork going and to avoid having to shoot as they go, the first filming already took place earlier than other dramas.

An insider of the drama said, “The filming took place with a friendly mood with Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung. It was a bit of an early first filming but they say the chemistry of the actors and staff was good. The feel is good.”

In reality, both Gong Goo and Lee Min Jung have not worked on a drama in a while so it could possibly have been awkward but it is said that the filming was done with an easygoing mood. Gong Yoo in particular has starred in the movie ‘The Crucible’ last year which gathered 4.66 million moviegoers and is coming back to drama five years after MBC drama ’1st Shop of Coffee Prince’ in 2007.

‘Big’ is a fantasy melodrama about a doctor in his 30′s with some impressive specs who suddenly possesses the soul of a pubescent teenager and a flustered temporary teacher. ‘Big’ will follow drama ‘Love Rain’ in June.

Source : Kpopfever

Guest soompigalz

More Character Description (Amateur Translation by me^^)

big.jpg

Actor Ahn SukHwan and Yun HaeYong will play Gil Daran's (Lee MinJung) parents. Their character described as an immature dad and a pure-innocent kind of mom (LOL this is so remind me of JungIn's mom n dad in Smile,You :lol:)

They were a couple with 16 y.o age gap. Back at school when mom is still a student, the moment she met DaRan's dad (the old bachelor teacher :lol:) she fell in love right away and then get married soon. Time passed by but that 'Passionate' love never faded neither any regret left.

And they also involved in a love triangle with Choi Ran's character, the assistant principal. Bcause of this DaRan's life as a teacher never is an easy job :lol: :lol:

More Character Description (Amateur Translation by me^^)

Actor Ahn SukHwan and Yun HaeYong will play Gil Daran's (Lee MinJung) parents. Their character described as an immature dad and a pure-innocent kind of mom (LOL this is so remind me of JungIn's mom n dad in Smile,You :lol:)

They were a couple with 16 y.o age gap. Back at school when mom is still a student, the moment she met DaRan's dad (the old bachelor teacher :lol:) she fell in love right away and then get married soon. Time passed by but that 'Passionate' love never faded neither any regret left.

And they also involved in a love triangle with Choi Ran's character, the assistant principal. Bcause of this DaRan's life as a teacher never is an easy job :lol: :lol:

hahahah these two sound like a problematic pair xD a cute but troublesome pair :lol: ... thanks a lot for your help , sis! really apreciate it ^_^

bhadjusfkddfmgfcjk!!! our leads were spotted filming together at Ansan Hospital w00t.gifw00t.gif :

17b7sn.jpg

346rsr4.jpg

ahhh I'm so happy finally a pic of Gong Yoo filming :lol:

@ LMJ DC Gall

Archived