[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys ^_^ so happy to see everyone's excitement :lol: seems like these two are really shy but happy to working together :P

and the production team is revelead to be almost a fanbase of the nation's goddess Lee Min Jung :lol: :lol:

On ‘Big,’ Lee Min Jung can’t stop smiling at Gong Yoo

20120514111310234.jpg

Actress Lee Min Jung, who appears on KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Big, is enjoying shooting the series with Gong Yoo.

Lee and Gong recently shot a scene, in which Lee ( who plays the role of Gil Da Ran) visits a hospital, where Gong (who plays the role of Seo Yoon Jae) works as a doctor. Gong is a perfect fiance for Lee, who is very shy and works as a teacher. They were having a great time sitting on a bench but Gong suddenly started fixing Lee’s skirt with a stapler because the hem of her skirt was pulled down.

Lee couldn’t help laughing at Gong, who was fixing her skirt while wearing a serious face. But when they started shooting the scene, Lee did a wonderful job portraying a girl who is fallen in love with her fiance. She showed off her charms and was praised by the entire crew for looking like a goddess.

Many people are wondering what kind of story will be continued in the series, which will start airing in June on KBS 2TV.

Source : Korea.com

Guest hollydays

I love the Hong sisters, but I'm not really into soul-swapping stories... But I'm definitely going to check out the first episode because the leads are talented and gorgeous.

Guest soompigalz

i dont get it lol i know LMJ and GY are tougether but does LMJ fall inlove with the dead guy ? the correctional chart confusing lol

Dead Guy? Do u mean the 18 y.o boy whose soul entered GY's body?

As far as i know he just had an accident n not stated as dead. As for the romance thing, we dont know it yet how things will turn out,but as they were both the main character i suppose that will sort of happen. ^_^ Plus the fact that female lead's parents were having the same lovestory background kinda initiating somethin' IMO.

another pic of our heroine filming w00t.gifw00t.gif

*quoted image*

wahhh her outfits are all so cute ... our Daran will be a lovable character, just like Min Jung :wub: ( except for the clumsiness, of course ^_^:lol: )

@ LMJ Soompi Thread

I think her role seems like a mix of Heo Yi Nok and Go Mi Nam. A foolish-clumsy teacher. Anyways, she's really beautiful :wub:

I think her role seems like a mix of Heo Yi Nok and Go Mi Nam. A foolish-clumsy teacher. Anyways, she's really beautiful :wub:

yep .. it's a BIG possibility :) .... I prefer her being innocent and clumsy but not stupid xD :lol: * are you hearing me Hong sis?? *

NG Stills of Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo on "Big"

6f9e7244828611488104d9fe460bf3a3_large.jpg

Actress Lee Min Jung burst into laughter because of actor Gong Yoo.

Stills from upcoming KBS2 drama "Big," which starts airing in early June, were revealed from behind-the-scenes! Audiences are curious as to why Lee Min Jung is laughing while Gong Yoo kneels beside her, concentrating as he staples the side of her skirt. (Although I can see how that could be funny.)

During a recent filming, the rehearsal had to be paused because she kept on laughing at the sight of Gong Yoo with the stapler.

In this particular scene from "Big," Seo Yoon Jae (Gong Yoo), who is the perfect fiancee and a doctor at the hospital, enjoys a date with Gil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung), who is a teacher. Because he is a perfectionist, he decides that he has to fix her skirt right then and there with the stapler he carries around in his pocket.

Even in this funny situation, Gong Yoo's facial expression was so serious and concentrated that Lee Min Jung could not contain her laughter. She laughed all through the rehearsal, creating a lighthearted mood for the cast and staff.

Can't wait to see "Big" when it starts airing!

Source : Soompi News

‘BIG’ Released Gong Yoo & Lee Min Jung’s Happy Couple Shots

big_GY-LMJ3-1.jpg

After the snowy date scenes, here’s the new stills released for the upcoming rom-com ‘Big’ showing our leading couple Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung spend the time together on the bench in front of a hospital.

He’s seen in his doctor robes and gets down on one knee as if he’s going to propose to her.I just love them both, they look adorable together. I’m hoping we can see the trailer a lot sooner!

The premiere is on June 4.

Source : Mydramadiary

Gong Yoo is Interested in Lee Min Jung’s Skirt

98009146.jpg

Gong Yoo has gotten his hands on Lee Min Jung’s skirt!

Gong Yoo will be starring in KBS2’s upcoming drama Big with Lee Min Jung. The drama forewarns a sweet romance to come, and the somewhat sneaky stills prove it.

Big revealed a new romantic still featuring Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung on May 14. In the photo, Gong Yoo is shown kneeling in front of Lee Min Jung and touching the hem of her skirt. Lee Min Jung has burst into laughter, making everyone wonder what’s so funny.

In Big, Gong Yoo will be playing a perfect man with the soul of a teenager, and Lee Min Jung will become his fiancée, a naïve schoolteacher. The drama will be about what happens when a doctor and an 18 year old teenager have their souls swapped.

The stills show a visit from the schoolteacher Gil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung) to the hospital of her perfect fiancée Seo Yoon Jae (Gong Yoo). When the hem of Da Ran’s skirt starts to fray, Yoon Jae brings a medical stapler to staple the hem up himself.

After the photo was released, netizens left reactions such as, ‘What story will the two be telling?’, ‘Just looking at the photos make me feel good’ and ‘I’m looking forward to the Hong Sisters’ romantic comedy.’

The romcom Big will start airing sometime this June.

Source : Enewsworld

‘BIG’ Released Gong Yoo & Lee Min Jung’s Happy Couple Shots

20120514111310234.jpg

After the snowy date scenes, here’s the new stills released for the upcoming rom-com ‘Big’ showing our leading couple Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung spend the time together on the bench in front of a hospital.

He’s seen in his doctor robes and gets down on one knee as if he’s going to propose to her.I just love them both, they look adorable together. I’m hoping we can see the trailer a lot sooner!

The premiere is on June 4.

Source : Mydramadiary

“BIG” STILLS: GONG YOO TRANSFORMS FROM CONFIDENT DOCTOR TO CAUTIOUS TEEN

2012051600640_0.jpg

New stills from Big, with Gong Yoo exercising his comedic chops!

Gong Yoo’s no longer the confident and romantic doctor that we’ve seen in previous stills, and now, having been transformed to a teen, who appears to be evading recognition and all together exhibiting incomprehensible behavior.

To be clear, Gong Yoo’s 30-year-old character will not be possessed by a dead teen’s soul. The 18-year-old anti-hero lands in the doctor’s body when he accidentally falls into a coma.

Source : Couch Kimchi

kyaaaa more and more good news about BIG!!! Gong Yoo just confirmed to join the OST of BIG w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif this is the 2dn time for Yoo , he previously sang Second first love for the OST of his movie Finding Kim Jong Wook

Here's the article ... sorry for the google translate -_-

Sharing, the first challenge Drama OST

gy.jpg

That the first broadcast on June 4 this year a new wolhwageuk KBS 'Big' starring the actor directly call Sharing Drama OST. shared the usual ability to sing like a pretty good effort known. The end of the last 2010 film "Finding Kim, Jong - Wook's theme song 'second first love' of the music video and directly participated in the OST-looking singer has ppomnaen singing skills. Late last year in Japan, live concert format over the "10th anniversary of his debut 'Memorial Fanmeeting singer sing a song, a total of seven great-looking stage was even directing. 'Big' bonpaektori official maker of "the strength of this drama melrora Sen share of the voice and the drama will go well, "said" a direct call to share the drama in mid OST comes, "he said. hongjamae (Hong Jung Eun and hongmiran writer) of the drama 'Big' one day a 18 year old boy 30 years old adult happening as the episode dealing with romance fantasy drama, share with your doctor a complete hunnam puberty reversed in the spirit of high school students who are clumsy seoyunjae starred. Meanwhile, MBC drama 'solution embraces months' Kim Soo-hyun of the main actors in this OST, but the bureugin OST of the drama starring her is rarely called.

Source : News Herald

and a better version of the new stills of our male lead ^_^ ^_^ :

big_gy.jpg

Source : My Daily

another pic of our female lead filming today at a restaurant ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

5.png

^ she's the one with the light blue bag :wub: :wub:

6.png

I'm curious who is the guy ... seems like he's Shin Won Ho ( the guy who took the pics was sooo excited about seeing our goddess that he forgot to mention the guy xD ... he was like : I saw Lee Min Jung, I saw Lee Min Jung :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Source : Naver

Guest tainocchi

haha...I knew he it. He's so addicted to singing. Love his hair in this drama. Cant wait anymore. I'm loving Lee Min Jung from the caps. The only time I saw was on Running Man. XD Thanks again the girl who! ...<3

Guest jordi

http://news.kbs.co.kr/society/2012/05/10/2473808.html

This article says that drama "Haeundae Woman" replaced "Big" in August - That means it will be 20 episodes?? Not 16? YAY!!! Hope it will be 20 episodes :D 4 episodes more with GY & LMJ - "best drama couple in 2012" :D

http://news.kbs.co.kr/society/2012/05/10/2473808.html

This article says that drama "Haeundae Woman" replaced "Big" in August - That means it will be 20 episodes?? Not 16? YAY!!! Hope it will be 20 episodes :D 4 episodes more with GY & LMJ - "best drama couple in 2012" :D

but are you sure thta this drama will replace BIG??? Haeundae Woman it's not a weekend drama right ? aah hopefully BIG is a 20 episode drama then w00t.gifw00t.gif thanks for the info jordi !!! :wub:

haha...I knew he it. He's so addicted to singing. Love his hair in this drama. Cant wait anymore. I'm loving Lee Min Jung from the caps. The only time I saw was on Running Man. XD Thanks again the girl who! ...<3

hahaha my unnie is soooooo adorable and funny , I'm glad you had a good impression of her ... This is my prediction : you will end being one of us ( a diehard fan of her :P :P )

Big’s soul-swapping shenanigans

Big9.jpg

HEE. Hee hee hee. I am so going to love this drama. I knew when Gong Yoo teamed up with the Hong sisters, resistance would be futile. And so far the stills aren’t proving me wrong. Getting my hopes up is usually not allowed, but damnit, my excitement just will not be tamed. Here’s another set of stills from the upcoming romantic comedy Big, where a soul-swapped Gong Yoo gets stealthy, pink-panther-style.

When a freak accident causes 18-year old Kyung-joon and 30-year old Yoon-jae to swap bodies, a high school troublemaker suddenly finds himself in the body of a grown man. In his stupor, he finds his way to the hospital where his original body (played by Shin Won-ho) is being treated. Only when he gets there, he’s further freaked out by the sight of his new body’s face plastered all over the hospital’s walls, because Yoon-jae is a star doctor there… and he happens to be the face of its PR. Ha. The sight of Gong Yoo covering up his own face in terror just cracks me up.

Then below that are shots of the original doctor Yoon-jae pre-swap, being the perfect boyfriend and stapling his fiancée’s skirt hem when it comes undone. You mean he just carries a stapler, at all times? In his geeky pocket protector? Omg, if you make Gong Yoo play a nerd, I’m a goner. He was apparently so funny that Lee Min-jung couldn’t keep a straight face, which is pretty much what I wonder through most Hong sisters dramas: How on earth are they acting and not laughing right now?

We’ve had our share of body-swapping dramas in recent years, but this one’s guaranteed to milk the comedy out of the situation, which is what I’m most excited about. It’s one thing when drama heroes are immature and bratty just because, but this premise gives that trope an actual motivation other than Just Born An richard simmons. The age/soul swapping gives us fantastic comedy setups, but also sets the stage for some heart-tugging coming of age as well. Show, you’d better deliver.

Big follows Love Rain on KBS.

Big13.jpg

Source : Dramabeans

Archived