[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

so i just finished watching Big and i was left clueless as to who she ended up with i was clear it was suppose to be kyung joon , but why was he still in yoon jae's body? i mean it was clear it was suppose to be kyung joon , but why was he still in yoon jae's body? so we know both guys are living so what on earth happened to yoon jae and where is kyung joon's body? and was she dreaming of meeting kyung joon at ending scene? was the new green umbrella switch real? was he really on the bus with her änd quickly got off to be under the umberella with her? and so assuming it was kyung joon in yoon jae body still does he remember all that happen between him and dan ran? His feelings? Did the real yoon jae not love dan ran and was just taking care of her and felt like he needed to marry her?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
Guest kyung-jin

10 K-drama dresses you'll want in your closet!

by Lauren Jinkerson on Sun, Mar 15, 2015

10. Gil Da Ran's Colour Block Dress- Big

Screen_Shot_2015-03-12_at_9.19.06_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2015-03-12_at_9.20.16_AM.png

Gil Da Ran sports this sweet dress in Big. It's feminine with a touch of sporty. The pop of colour takes it from boring to adorable. Definitely a dress that could be worn again and again, day in and day out. 

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-kdrama-dresses-youll-want-in-your-closet/

• 8 months later...
On 12/29/2012, 12:36:30, -hF9- said:

Totally pissed! Just finished watching it and the ending was WTH IS THIS??16 hours spent for nothing!

The start was actually nice but the ending was... Nevermind. I really like the drama but the ending disappointed me.

Spoiler

It made me think what happened to Kang Kyung Joon? I mean Seo Yoon Jae. I expected Kang Kyung Joon to go back to his own body!!! And I love seeing Shin Won Ho. :(

It was unfair to the brothers.

Does anybody know if they released that amazing instrumental music? It was a shame I cannot find it anywhere.

Archived