[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest meisk

^

They really look good together.Such a pretty couple. :)

---

miss A’s Suzy Makes Gong Yoo Blush by Calling Him Ajusshi

Earlier today, upcoming KBS drama “Big” held its production press conference at the Lotte Hotel in Jamsil, Seoul. Actors Gong Yoo, Lee Ming Jung, Bae Suzy (miss A), Jang Hee Jin, Baek Sung Hyun, Shin Won Ho, and director Ji Byung Hyun attended the event, displaying their excitement and anticipation for the drama.

During the press conference, reporters asked Suzy, “How do you address Gong Yoo?” The young singer-actress replied, “I haven’t really called him yet. We haven’t had a lot of scenes together yet.” MC Jo Woo Jong responded, “Let’s clarify the title right now. Try calling him whatever you want to call him,” to which Suzy answered, “Ahjusshi [middle-aged man/mister],” much to everyone’s amusement.

Reportedly, Gong Yoo blushed as soon as he heard the word, and Suzy tried to fix the situation by stating, “Just kidding. I will call him Gong Yoo sunbaenim.” However, the damage was already done, and Gong Yoo couldn’t hide the humiliation of being called ajusshi.

Meanwhile, netizens commented, “Aww, Gong Yoo is already an ajusshi,” “Well, Gong Yoo is a lot older than Suzy,” “Funny, yet sad,” and more.

source: soompi news

lol suzy...just for fun.Gong Yoo's reaction when Suzy called him 'ajusshi'. XD

o5jse.jpg

pic credits: @big_mari/twitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

They really look good together.Such a pretty couple. :)

--

lol suzy...just for fun.Gong Yoo's reaction when Suzy called him 'ajusshi'. XD

hahaha yep xD he was like : no way!!! ahjussi? me??? why!! xD :|

an about our couple ... cannot agree with you more ... hahaha the media just renamed them as the "visual couple" xDDD :

big_otp10.jpg

big_otp13.jpg

big_otp11.jpg

big_otp12.jpg

big_otp14.jpg

big_otp15.jpg

big_otp17.jpg

big_otp16.jpg

big_otp18.jpg

big_otp19.jpg

big_otp20.jpg

@ Daum

hahaha for sure they're a good looking couple xD

Guest meisk

i didn't notice the new teaser is out already. *spazz* Omg..i love Daran's dad. I love him in "Sassy girl Chunhyang". He's so funny. Finally we see more Mari,Kyungjoon and Chongsik. Daran and Yoonjae is adorable together. Please Hong sisters let them be the end couple. The teaser makes me more excited to see this drama. So can't wait. It's next week!

Guest katkat88

Lee Min-jung says Gong Yoo is a riot in new drama

Gong returns to television after five-year break

Five years have passed since actor Gong Yoo last starred in a television drama, leaving fans hankering for his long-awaited return to the small screen.

It looks like his television comeback will not disappoint. Gong has decided to return with a puff pink, star-studded, star-scripted rom-com.

Given that, it would be hard to say Gong is taking a gamble with KBS’ new series “Big.”

He has seen great success with the rom-com genre in the past, not to mention the drama is being written by the famed Hong sisters (Hong Jeong-eun and Hong Mi-ran) known for spinning out high-rated series like MBC’s “Couple or Trouble” and the more recent “The Greatest Love.”

Add to that his equally popular co-stars “Cyrano Agency” actress Lee Min-jung and Miss A’s Suzy and Gong seems to have clenched yet another smash hit.

“I kept thinking about starring in a drama after completing military service,” said the 32-year old actor at the drama’s press conference in Seoul, Tuesday. “I think fans really wanted me to do one.”

Of his co-stars, he said, “Photos went up featuring me with Lee Min-jung and Suzy and I saw what people posted about it. Some wrote ‘He lucked out’ and others, ‘He hit the jackpot,’ and I can’t disagree. I think I am really lucky.”

“To Lee Min-jung’s fans I would just like to say that I plan on really enjoying working with her for the next two to three months of filming, so please don’t get too jealous,” he quipped.

20120529000945_0.jpg

Gong Yoo (center) and co-stars Lee Min-jung (left) and Miss A’s Suzy attend the press conference for

KBS drama “Big” in Seoul, Thursday. (Park Hae-mook/The Korea Herald)

Signing up for a star-scripted and star-studded series does not mean Gong is looking to hitch a free ride.

As demonstrated by his memorable role in “Coffee Prince” (where he played a rich brat whose attraction to a heroine disguised as a boy prompts him to question his sexual orientation), Gong is not afraid to take on complex roles that go beyond the knight-in-shining armor stereotype.

This time around he will be playing two roles ― 30-year old pediatrician Seo Yoon-jae and 18-year old Kang Gyeong-joon (an angst-ridden adolescent who finds himself trapped in the body of Seo after a fateful car accident).

“I wanted to take on that challenge and I am really working hard to do both roles justice,” he said.

Co-star Lee Min-jung is playing Seo’s fiancee and high school teacher Gil Da-ran. In the big switch, Gil is tasked with dealing with having her husband-to-be possessed by the spirit of her mischievous student Kang.

“Not only is the script a riot, but Gong Yoo really brings his character to life,” said the 30-year old actress, who admitted that she is having a hard time keeping a straight face while filming “Big.” “He is really funny.”

Of co-star Gong, Lee said, “He has this dandified persona so I was worried, but actually he’s pretty grungy.”

“Just kidding,” she quickly added.

“I think she’s really cute,” Lee said of co-star and girl group member Suzy ― who cut her acting teeth on KBS’ “Dream High” before going on to star in the popular flick “Architecture 101.” Suzy is playing Kang’s close and not-so-normal friend (and potential love interest) Jang Ma-ri.

“If I were a guy I think I would dig her,” Lee said of Suzy in jest, before getting serious and saying. “I’ve seen all of Suzy’s work and I think she does a good job. She doesn’t put on any airs when she acts.”

Budding starlet Suzy announced that she is “prepared to read the script till it is tattered to bits.”

“I am ready to really enjoy playing a freak,” she said of her role as a left-of-center teenager.

“Big” starts airing June 4 on Monday and Tuesday nights on KBS 2 TV at 9:55 p.m.

By Jean Oh (oh_jean@heraldm.com)

i didn't notice the new teaser is out already. *spazz* Omg..i love Daran's dad. I love him in "Sassy girl Chunhyang". He's so funny. Finally we see more Mari' date='Kyungjoon and Chongsik. Daran and Yoonjae is adorable together. Please Hong sisters let them be the end couple. The teaser makes me more excited to see this drama. So can't wait. It's next week![/quote']

yep .. ahjussi is amazing! and seems like in BIG his character will be super funny , love his face when he saw his future son in law acting like a teenager XDDD

here are some stills of him and our leading couple :

NEW “BIG” GOODIES: POSSESSED YOON JAE MEETS GIL DA RAN’S DAD

003qgw.jpg

I intended to post photos from Big‘s press conference, which was held today, but collecting those is too tedious. On the one hand, we do have new stills!

In the following scene, it seems Kyung Joon meets Gil Da Ran’s father (I’m assuming it’s her father) and likely keeping up a front as Yoon Jae.

002kph.jpg

006xgy.jpg

005ktc.jpg

004ogc.jpg

001oms.jpg

Source : Couch Kimchi

oh my god..

how come that everyone of the cast look so good ..all the girls were so pretty even JANG HEE JIN who i find her more prettier with the short hair..

LMJ..oh god this girl....she look so pretty and her smile..GY..you are a lucky man..

and suzy..wow..my suzy grew up a lot she look so pretty..with that dress..aigooo..

Shin won ho..what can i do with this boy he is just so Hot..he is also so tall..he even look like he is taller than GY..^^

and finally our GY..ahhhh what can i say..i'm just so happy that i will finally see him again in the small screen..

hahahaha what i liked about the videos of the press conference that GY was like a real sunbaenim to everyone..he was telling them how to stand in front of the camera..and in which direction they should look.he really took care of them..how sweet^^

and i totally like the 4th teaser..

so our DR was trying to catch the flowers and then she fell down from the stairs and broke her hand..YJ was her doctor and then they fell in love..ahhhhh..she didn't catch the flower that day but instead she catch a perfect man..

and the umbrella scene with KJ was so cute..she is just so innocent....but i don't know what she was saying to him it's like she was telling him that she have a person who will she married soon or something

suzy look so beautiful in purple and our mari always talking about her KJ hahahahaha

and the relationship between DR's brother and YJ=KJ seems not good at all..omo..i was so sad when YJ didn't recognize his father in law..hahahaha actually that was a sad scene when DR's father called YJ but KJ actually didn't know him

okay..now i can see all the funs coming..i will totally forget about the shipping thing and i will enjoy watching the drama

from the teaser we can tell that we will laugh our hearts out..ahhhh i can't wait..

thank you everyone for the updates and everything

take care ^^

“To Lee Min-jung’s fans I would just like to say that I plan on really enjoying working with her for the next two to three months of filming, so please don’t get too jealous,” he quipped.

“Not only is the script a riot, but Gong Yoo really brings his character to life,” said the 30-year old actress, who admitted that she is having a hard time keeping a straight face while filming “Big.” “He is really funny.”

Of co-star Gong, Lee said, “He has this dandified persona so I was worried, but actually he’s pretty grungy.

XDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! hahaha she says that he's grungy ... and he begs to Min jung fangirls to not be jealous! hahaha LOL these two crack me up xD

Thank you so much everyone ... our thread is going really fast thanks to you all

@ Shajoona ... hi chingu =)

I agree with what Gong Yoo said - he really HIT the jackpot! LOL, being a love interest of both Lee Min Jung and Suzy! I have to say Lee Min Jung looks incredible. When she's standing next to Suzy she doesn't look like she's 12 years older than her.

On the other hand both actresses are also lucky to have an opportunity to work with such a gorgeous man. I have to say 4th teaser accompanied with that music just cracked me up. Does anybody know what song did they use?

Of co-star Gong, Lee said, “He has this dandified persona so I was worried, but actually he’s pretty grungy.

XDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! hahaha she says that he's grungy ... and he begs to Min jung fangirls to not be jealous! hahaha LOL these two crack me up xD

Thank you so much everyone ... our thread is going really fast thanks to you all

@ Shajoona ... hi chingu =)

@the girl who! ..

hello sweetie..how are you..?!!!

did you saw the video of the press conference..?!!!

oh my god..LMJ's laugh is just so cute..hahahaha..when she was laughing at suzy oh my god..i'm in love..

i totally love that part when MJ said at the end of the video "big fighting " but suzy said out loud " i hope that you will give us so much love " or something ...GY and MJ was teasing suzy all the time they both think she is cute ..when they laughed they keep asking her "what did you said?!! " and she told them so they change the fighting line to her line..ahhhh MJ is a really sweet person..i love them

and yes there is a new scenes at the press conference..Shin won ho was talking about the umbrella scene with LMJ..

when it was raining he came under her umbrella and hold her hand..maybe it's that moment when he fell in love ..ahhh he is so handsome..

and i totally loved how everyone seems comfortable with each other..this is a perfect cast..so i can't wait to see it ^^

I agree with what Gong Yoo said - he really HIT the jackpot! LOL' date=' being a love interest of both Lee Min Jung and Suzy! I have to say Lee Min Jung looks incredible. When she's standing next to Suzy she doesn't look like she's 12 years older than her.[/quote']

totally agree ... who can say who is older ??? Min Jung is like a vampire xD she's already on her 30's xD but she looks like a teenager ♥

goddess24.jpg

goddess42.jpg

goddess14.jpg

goddess13.jpg

goddess29.jpg

goddess35.jpg

goddess37.jpg

goddess38.jpg

goddess19.jpg

goddess21.jpg

goddess23.jpg

goddess20.jpg

STUNNING ... simply STUNNING !!!!

Source : Daum News

I think Suzy's going to be hilarious! Can't wait to see her boss everybody around :D

bigsuzy.gif

hello my dear @aisling_

i'm sure that her character is going to be hilarious..LMJ was talking about how funny is suzy when she is acting because when it comes to a funny scene she will act naturally just as herself..they were talking also about this scene you posted they way she walked was so cute and funny..you saw how did suzy make everyone laugh at the press conference..hahahaha so cute..

but yeah ..since it's her second drama and in front of this big cast..with the hong sisters drama ..i can't wait to see her..

i'm sure that she will do well..

BIG..

Fighting ^^

Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, Suzy, & ′Big′ Cast Gather for Press Conference

big_otp19.jpg

Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, Suzy, and the cast of KBS’ Big attended the press conference on May 29 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Lotte Hotel in Jamshil, Seoul.

Written by the hit-makers, Hong Jung Eun and Hong Miran (better known as the Hong Sisters), Big is star studded with big name actors and actresses and is anticipated to become 2012’s top romantic comedy.

Big is about the soul-swapping of an 18-year old teenager and a 30-year old doctor, who has an ultra sweet and innocent fiancée. With the quirky conflict, undeniable humor is to follow, unleashing the comedic acting of Gong Yoo.

The first episode is to air on June 4, following after the conclusion of Love Rain.

Source : Enewsworld

Suzy overshines Min Jung!*_*

It's this kind of statement that starts conflicts in an otherwise friendly thread. Let's try not to compare the actresses and belittle one just because we favor the other. I understand we have our favorites, but let's be respectful of how others might feel about who they like.

In my opinion, I think both girls were very lovely and shone equally as bright. Gong Yoo was very lucky to have either girl on either side :)

I didn't want to belittle Min Jung it was just a personal statement or opinion... don't take it too serious I like both girls!:-)

I don't think I'm taking it seriously. I'm merely reminding you that we have to be respectful if we are to maintain a healthy thread.

And as I said, I understand we all have our favorites, ergo, our own opinions, but let's make sure we convey it in a manner that doesn't disrespect or put down another actress.

And yay! 4th teasers! :) Thanks, guys.

Min-jung looked gorgeous at the press con. Her hair, make up, shoes,and clothes were flawless. I especially want those shoes and blouse. She really sun for me with her smiles and laughter. She and Gong Yoo look soo good together and seem comfortable around each other. Suzy is beautiful (though I always finding her dressing a bit too adult for her age) and adorable. Her randomness cracked me up and such lovely smiles and laughter. Gong Yoo oppa, stop being so handsome, and funny, and charming, and nearly perfect. He and LMJ seem like they will have great chemistry together. In fact the whole cast seems so comfortable with each other that I believe they will deliver in their roles. As for the plot and relationships, and all that I am not worried about that. The teasers are only of the first one or two eps so there is still plenty of interactions and story progress we have yet to see/be filmed. Also I enjoy what I am seeing so far in all the interactions so bring on as much confusion and crazy as possible. Second there is just too much comedy gold/hijinks in having the 30 year old fiance wake up in the 18 year old body and be in his fiancee's class that I doubt the boy/man will stay in a coma for the whole drama. Last but not least, if Da-ran ends up with the doctor or the student; they are both played by Gong Yoo. That is a win win situation to me (damn I wish I was in that situation). Only 6 days to go for me :D

WOW... i like the couple already lee min jung & goog yon!! seem like lee min jung really enjoy teasing gong yon!!! can't wait for their chemistry... this drama is going to be a hit!!!!

Archived