[drama 2004] Sweet 18 낭랑 18세

Guest shred

Guest miss_baofly

It's a very good drama!!! Very Funny Also!!

-------------------------------------------------------

jaehee-avatar.jpg

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest biancapj

Hi all! I recently just finished the series and I loved, loved it! :D LDG and HJH look so cute together. They really do have great chemistry.

does anyone else think the ending episodes kinda lost steam? it suddenly got all serious and depressing.

I agree. After such great eps leading up to their admitting feelings for one another and their first time together, it sort of became a bit boring. BUT, LDG and HJH are so cute that you can't help but still love them. Plus, I think it was a very realistic way to end it rather than end it on such a happy note.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fallen_star

This is one sweet drama! Really enjoyed it..........so funny in some parts! I've watched this drama abt 3 times now and enjoy more and more each time I watch! Both actors had really good chemistry and looked rather cute together!

Guest rockerbabe

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... finally got to see this show~!!! NICE!!! Really really sweet and romantic...

Comparing Lee dong gun now and then in sweet 18. see the difference~! whatever it is, :wub:

• 1 month later...
Guest genuinescence

*SQUEE*

I'm in love with this drama although I only watched up to episode 8. ^^

Does anyone know somewhere I can just watch online? Like Daum Cafe or something like that...? Downloading and waiting is getting so frustrating when you're just peeing your pants wanting to know what happens next! ㅋㅋㅋ

Also, the link from previous posts dont work at all anymore. -_- So yeah...if it's against the rules to ask, then please ignore me. =.=

--

HOMG Lee Da Hae is so awesome in this! After watching My Girl and now seeing her as this serious and evil lawyer somehow makes me laugh! I like how she can act both evil and cute! ㅋㅋㅋ

And I loved the couple in My Boyfriend is Type B too, such a cute movie!~ ^^

:D I had watched this series 3 times in a roll....

Cant seems to get enough of the HJH and LDG..

This is the first kdrama i watch and from then on got hooked to it....

Better still when our national TV station run the series..

i rushed back from work every evening just to watch it...

haha silly right :blush:

• 2 months later...
Guest aisayman

One of the really nice k-dramas i've seen in 2005/6. Deserved to be upz ... i went through more than 20 pages just to reach here! :P

Guest addictedtoyou

i finished it already.. and i liked it really.... and again i saw the handsome face of LDG... howell..... he's really goodlooking man..

after all the long wait for money to come in... i finally got a copy of this drama over the weekend. watched it non stop. got to sleep only 2 hours, writing a 4 page paper and watching sweet 18 simultaneously. this drama gave me the giddy feeling. whenever they play the background music with the main cast having to be in a cute situation, i feel really happy. i dont know. i mean, yeh i agree to the fact that somehow it drag a bit but you end up watching it. the on-screen relationship of LDG and HJH made it even more imaginable for me to think about their off screen relationship. everyone on this thread knows that they are really going out in real life rite?! i just feel that this drama really takes from their personal relationship. the hugs, the looks, everything. i just love the way they convey their emotions through the camera. i just felt that they are showing how much they like each other without saying anything. i love this drama and im glad i got the chance to share that warm feeling with everyone.

Guest jade_empress

this drama is so cute!!! i used to hate LDG in romance in paris but i learned to absolutely love him here!!! hehe....but i kinda hate the girl here...she's so overacting at times...

Guest limroom9

han ji hye is a good actress, she was playing an immature 18 year old girl and i think she did really well. the plot was kind of boring at times, but overall a decent watch.

Guest jade_empress

hehe...anyway, can anyone tell me who was the actor who played jong-chan and the actress who played sun-ah...i liked them both so much...hehe..:)

Guest YeeKrfan

Yeah, this is one of my favourite too! I've watched a couple of times and loved the chemistry between LDG & HJH!! :wub: Managed to convince some friends to watch this by loading them the DVD and they too loved it...hehehe!! :P They are cute as well in in My Boyfriend is Type B!

Guest kuichai

I have fallen in love with Korean series because of Sweet 18. LDG and HJH are such a sweet couple. I like their chemistry so much that I didn't really enjoy watching either of them pairing with other actors/actresses.

haha, me too! when they co-star with other people, i'm like ehhh, something isn't right. although HJH and KJH's banjun was very cute, but i'm biased on that one since i love kim jung hoon.

i looooove this drama, it's my all-time favorite. it was also the first drama that i watched to get back into the swing of kdramas, since the only other one i'd ever watched was years before, autumn tale, which i hated. all of my friends actually didn't like sweet 18 because they said it was boring and slow, but i personally love all the family values, honor, duty, tradition, etc. 'cause i'm just a sucker like that i guess. other dramas it's like 'oh, i love you but i can't' and all this wishy-washiness with cancer and/or blindness and/or dominatrix women mixed with psycho ex-girlfriends who aren't afraid to use their cars. they always exploit the love story in favor of more "drama" and pat themselves on the back for calling it development.

but sweet 18 was actually sincere with everything. you've got the importance of family, first and foremost, then marriage, falling in love with each other no matter the setup, and all the other elements that make up a good romance. i think everyone's just so used to seeing pretty people flounce around in pretty places that when they get to a drama like this, which is as low-budget as they come and which actually tackles valuable issues, they just think BORING or OLD FOGEY SHOW. for me, though, it's exactly the opposite.

whew, didn't mean to write an editorial. :D

Archived