Guest tigereyespeppy

lynlily said: tigereyespeppy said: lynlily said: @tigereyespeppyHello!! I've got my invisibility cloak on ;)) Hmm really?? Cause this partWithout that person by her side, she was lost in the sea of time and space, her heart fluttering for mere memories and feelings that went dormant in her.  She watched movies, none of them could even start to portrait the love she shared with the Goryeo general,
Makes it seem like she already knows himOh I think I just answered my own question :)) :)

Guest tigereyespeppy

vangsweetie637 said: What? Tight, white pants?? Omg. I will just be doing this already then =P~ please, get buckets ready for my drool :)) my eyes will be scanning and using xray visions :)) while swooning of course hahaha..ah, your reward will come in once I get to be on a computer, tigger :))

You will love it ;)

tigereyespeppy said: lynlily said: tigereyespeppy said: lynlily said: @tigereyespeppyHello!! I've got my invisibility cloak on ;)) Hmm really?? Cause this partWithout that person by her side, she was lost in the sea of time and space, her heart fluttering for mere memories and feelings that went dormant in her.  She watched movies, none of them could even start to portrait the love she shared with the Goryeo general,
Makes it seem like she already knows himOh I think I just answered my own question :)) :)

Guest tigereyespeppy

lynlily said: tigereyespeppy said: lynlily said: tigereyespeppy said: lynlily said: @tigereyespeppyHello!! I've got my invisibility cloak on ;)) Hmm really?? Cause this partWithout that person by her side, she was lost in the sea of time and space, her heart fluttering for mere memories and feelings that went dormant in her.  She watched movies, none of them could even start to portrait the love she shared with the Goryeo general,

Alright gals. I have to work again tom and have to explain all the craziness too, so I'm going to rest now. I will talk to you gals again tom.

Goodnight @tigereyespeppy and @lynlily :-h

Hahaha...tigger..you know your professor v. Nothing escapes her double xray vision ;) I will confirm my findings with you :))

Guest tigereyespeppy

@vangsweetie637
You're leaving already Professor? :((
Alright, rest well and take care of yourself! ;)
You don't want to get sick again! :(
See you later. :)

Guest tigereyespeppy

@tigereyespeppy: awww..I know I just came :(( I miss all you gals too..but, I will definitely be back to catch up with all of you ;)

Tigger..stay tune for my xray reports ;))

I will be waiting! 8->

Goodnight Professor! :-h >:D< :-*

Lily threesome, it can't be that bad, can it..? Did you apply what I taught you last time..? The 'in and out, look past the bad and straight to the good', strategy..?? :))

Goodnight for reals now, tigger and lily threesome..and everyone else too :-h

Omg..yes..a magic number post. It better not trick me. I'm at 3838, right..? Tigger, lily threesome..please confirm this with me..?? :))

Guest tigereyespeppy

vangsweetie637 said: Lily threesome, it can't be that bad, can it..? Did you apply what I taught you last time..? The 'in and out, look past the bad and straight to the good', strategy..?? :))

Goodnight for reals now, tigger and lily threesome..and everyone else too :-h

Omg..yes..a magic number post. It better not trick me. I'm at 3838, right..? Tigger, lily threesome..please confirm this with me..?? :))