Guest deyhra

HI Girls!  I just walked in!!
Wow that LMH sure looks so hot in white! 
But also in black! Not everyone can pull that off!  I'll be soon posting another teaser for the new story so please wait for it!!!

Guest tigereyespeppy

deyhra said: HI Girls!  I just walked in!!
Wow that LMH sure looks so hot in white! 
But also in black! Not everyone can pull that off!  I'll be soon posting another teaser for the new story so please wait for it!!!

@berliansiahaan thanks for the video

his dimples :x and not only that but the RS too :x and I just love when he smiles with his teeth showing so cute ... Gawsh the overflow of sweetness Imma get indigestion hahaha

You know what I'm thinking? Those people who come out after him and don't know who he is are probably all thinking " who the hell is this guy?? why are there all these fan girls, great now they're blocking my exit, thanks unknown Asian celebrity, now I can't get out  8-| "

Guest deyhra

watches video posted by @berliansiahaan
*giggles like idiot* and I don't giggle....
Sorry for the delay, here the next sneak peek of my new story LiveWire:

...As she had predicted while talking to that man, whose face was stuck in her mind’s eyes, she would come home and wonder where her heart had stayed.  She would wonder around hallways and streets, a haunting specter that never spoke but watched life pass by unable to join because she wasn’t sure where her place was.  Without that person by her side, she was lost in the sea of time and space, her heart fluttering for mere memories and feelings that went dormant in her.  She watched movies, none of them could even start to portrait the love she shared with the Goryeo general, she read books, but none could coerce the emotions her body suffered through, she saw couples and wondered how ephemeral their emotions were, how easily read their real intentions.
Her cellphone rang, but Eun Soo ignored it, she wasn’t interested in joining the hospital staff in figuring out how sick a patient was

Guest reggie5don

The exact broadcast date of the drama is still being debated but it is likely that it will begin in June or July.5.jpg

Guest tamta

oh the video with yellow  sweater  :x

OMG why he licks his delicious lips, with his delicious tongue all the time? why? why? why? he makes me crazyyyyyy   X_X ^:)^