@tigereyespeppyUmm I think people save them cause they like the look of the number that they are at?? I think like @sia3 who is I think 2 posts away from 10,000 is saving them so that she can post something awesome for her 10,000th. So yeah its basically if they are approaching a number and dont want to just post random stuff but they want to save it for something special :) 

tigereyespeppy said: I'm just popping in to see what's going on....... :bz

@sia3 @Maja  Y'all changed your avatars to almost the same picture!!!!! :-O
                       While I love both of them, I'm gonna have to get used to this. :-?
@mappyminho  Hello! :) I don't think we've met before. Nice to meet you. :)>-
@Yoshikitty  Awww! Those kitty gifs are too adorable!!!! :x  Thanks Kitty Kitty! :D
@dr25 Hey there! Been busy? :))  Make sure you get some rest! ;)
@lynlily  Hello Lily Dear!
Ummmm at first I thought with the white pants that you might see boxers, but on a closer inspection ;)) (nothing pervy meant in that :)) ) I noticed that it was just his pants pockets. :(  But there were no "lines" that I could see, so that kinda gives a clue. ;;)
And in case they really are coming on here and reading what we write I'm gonna leave it at that. =))
@adlyn13  You changed your avatar too! Is that a fox in his hand? :-/ 
@berliansiahaan Thank you for the videos! :D
@tamta   Yeah, he was pretty awesome in CH. :x  
But I don't think he's perfect..... He is deliciously imperfect which makes him soooo much more interesting. :D 
@wisteria7  You didn't sleep good? :(  You left before I got back so I'll see ya later tonight. K? ;)
@awesomeduck  What's up Ducky? :)>-
@violetts @shengvang @vangsweetie637 I guess y'all haven't come on yet. :(
@deyhra @mongray  Please give a shout out when y'all come visit! :x

@Hanjae @pandaeve @Gukja @Yuuni @LuvMinHo @Anomalous @kappy @cikamoi  Hi!  :-h
@filchiny  @farstrep @jasy  @myphim  Have y'all disappeared?  :-??

Did I forget anyone??? :-B
If I did, leave me a message and I'll write you back. :D

Guest tamta

by the way can anyone explain what  "Minoz"  means? 

is that some kind of category of fans? i don't fully understand.  :)

Guest tigereyespeppy

@jasy
Hey there Kitty! :D
Long time no see. :))

@tamta
I believe "Minoz" is the label that is given to people that love Lee Min Ho.

lynlily said: @deyhraOooooh I'm excited to read more!!! I've got a question about the story, which you will probably be answered when you post it, but I'm gonna ask anyways. So I'm guessing that ES went back through the portal and CY for some reason was able to come to the present day?? Like they both know each other right???

Guest deyhra

lynlily said: @deyhraOooooh I'm excited to read more!!! I've got a question about the story, which you will probably be answered when you post it, but I'm gonna ask anyways. So I'm guessing that ES went back through the portal and CY for some reason was able to come to the present day?? Like they both know each other right???

Guest deyhra

The third teaser for LiveWire:

Eun Soo dropped him on bed, and he sighed, and then marveled at the softness of the bedding.  This was nothing compared to that cot he’d been resting on; this was… extremely comfortable, his body sank into the softness, as Eun Soo moved around the room.  His body too heavy to lift, he simply allowed himself to get used to this softer than soft cushion.  It was warm; there were pillows, and a thick duvet with colorful, womanly colors.  He didn’t care, he wanted to rest here for the rest of his days; not because it was comfortable it was because it oozed the smell of Imja.
And because it was comfortable too, very so.

Good morning, everyone. 
I'm here to said sorry  to wisteria7. We did had a fight. Why we fight? Because of my very bad attitude towards her. I threatened her (which I said it out because of my anger - not even going to do it) and I said nasty things to her. She was a very nice friend for me. But I ruined it.
and to Maja I'm sorry for my rudeness to you. Forgive me?
Now, I'm done in Soompi. I will never back in here anymore. Thank you for all of your friendliness and kindness to me :) 

Guest wisteria7

@cikamoi

Thank you.I forgave that awhile ago I forgive you. Now please let it go,and be good to yourself.
What? Leave Soompi? After it took me hours last week to convince you to stay?

@cikamoi coming to terms speaks very well of you but it shouldn't be a reason to leave. we're all human we've all had spats with people and ugly one no one is exempt of it . Admitting to your mistakes publicly and making amends is the solution and you did that already

don't leave :(( :(( whose going to make me laugh now who am I going to make sarcastic remarks of JGS with =))

Guest Gukja1430292028

Annyeong to @everyone who are on. :-h
Hope you're all having a good Saturday/Sunday depending where you are in the world. :D
Panda hug Hanjae style for all. :))
tumblr_lygv2rL6N61r1yykwo1_500.gif