Hello everyone

@pandaeve

I'm sure that you had the most memorable time ever. I wish I can see him in person at least one :(

My hair is medium, but I can grow it long.

I love fired rice.

My family is very very important to me.

Also I can learn to cook Korean food too.

So.... I'm qualified, right Minho ssi? :x :x :x

Guest myphim

1488376-4MCAQH2.jpg

@sia3 and @Hanjae

I've found a clearer picture of that screen for you. :))
Although, I think @Hanjae panda has already raised the white flag of surrender. ;))
Just enjoy looking at the calligraphy then. :))

@Maja: You must be the happiest person right now. LOL. All these photos of LMH... ;))

@farstrep

I bet @Maja is over the moon right now. For me, I definitely am not in Earth too. ;;)

Edit: Hi @myphim, how are u doing?

Guest myphim

katymac said: Hello everyone
@pandaeve
I'm sure that you had the most memorable time ever. I wish I can see him in person at least one :(

My hair is medium, but I can grow it long.
I love fired rice.
My family is very very important to me.
Also I can learn to cook Korean food too.
So.... I'm qualified, right Minho ssi? :x:x:x

Morning @Faithlings
Are we all ready for today's recap? Here's a little something from uri Modern daejang from last night... :))

z381ijL.jpg
t1NUYR7.jpg
yXRq1rT.jpg

credit pic to owner

@myphim @Hanjae
I can only decipher one line from the screen '夜來風中竹有聲'
It means something like The Wind blows in the night, making sound in between the bamboos. (just imagine Kenshin standing in the bamboo forest and the wind blows). It best describe the effect of what it means =))

Yes, Hanjae? :)) Maybe you can make it sound pretty? :P

Good morning all :-h Wahhhhhhhh you worked hard last night @Maja - thanks for the bumps I don't think I qualify :(( :(( :(( My hair is longish but I was planning to get a trim today I don't like to cook - I like to dine out I love my parents but I'm not sure about the in-laws LOL =)) 
@pandaeve @hayuinble @rinoaclara - thanks for the photos 

Guest Hanjae

@myphim @sia3
Isn't it "夜中風來竹有聲"? :))

"The wind blows in the night, whistling between the bamboo," maybe.

I sort of get the 2nd and 5th lines as well, but I'm not sure enough of them to translate.

Guest minozlove

@vangsweetie637, @violetts: Hi everyone, omo, thank you so much for your kind remarks, I am just so incredibly happy to be here. I will have to post my experiences in Korea, for example, yesterday I went totally by random chance to a traditional Korean wedding, I witnessed the whole process took a ton of pictures. It was really amazing, I don't even know how to begin to describe Korean kindness, and hospitality and just plain fun you have when you get here. Ah, I will have to write about all of this, it is so lovely :). I am SO excited for today's recap, I can stay for another 2 hours, can't wait. 

Guest minozlove

@Maja @shengvang @pechumori @pandaeve,@sia3, @gukja: Pandaeve you went to the meet up? OMO I AM SO HAPPY for you, aja, aja, aja fighting :):):):):):):). Omo SO HAPPY FOR YOU, wow, so happy. As I write this I experience the happiness of when I was there, I can only imagine the rush of happiness, oh so happy for you. How was it? Will you write us your experienes? Kamsahamnida for sharing your photos this makes me so happy :)