@Hanjae
I've never really like Stelena tbh, my friend who is a big Stelena shipper says that I dont have a romantic in me which is why I don't ship them, however the reason that I don't is because in a way I see Stefan as selfish with the whole Elena's humanity find the cure thing, in the beginning I think he was doing it for her but since then it has been more about him wanting to turn Elena human again so that he can break the bond that she has with Damon, but even if she turns human again, the feelings that she has for Damon aren't just going to disappear. Damon does put himself 120% into something, he would do anything for Elena and yes after being rejected for numerous times ( which is probably why he slept around so much after all the rejection) and then having the women who actually chose him die, he deserves happiness and if it is with Elena then he should have it with her. Stefan should learn to lose graciously like Damon has done for the past however many years, he says that he hates Stefan but the majority of the things that he does is so that his brother won't hate him and can have a good life, evidence of that is how in one of the Ep's in Season 4 called "Bourbon St" when Stefan is going off to fight in the war and asks Damon to join him, and Lexi appears to tell him that it is a bad idea because Stefan has just gotten off his "Ripper" binge that Damon being there with him would just bring it back out again and then Damon decides to leave. 

LMHot now on stage singing wearing white w/ red tie ;)) :)) the updater said she does not know the song but it's a lot of 'saranghae' so it must be @shengvang fave song ;))

i6w0S4dZEF3xS.jpg
cr to pic owner

sia3 said: @Maja
Are you feeling like a mother finally seeing her daughter all grown up etc? :)) :)) ;))

@shengvang
Brave was not as good as I thought it would be. It didn't hit the spot.
You should try out Rise of the Guardians and How to train your dragon :D

Guest Hanjae

@lynlily

I've never had even the

slightest interest in Stelena either. :)) They were essentially the definition of insta-love - they laid eyes on each other on the first day of school and BAM, they're in love! They're willing to die for each other! Pfft, so unrealistic. Delena, on the other hand, had a very rocky start but it's a relationship that's built on a much firmer foundation because Elena has seen Damon at his worst and, even though it took her a long time, eventually accepted both the bad and the good parts of him. The gradual friendship and the fact that Elena gave Damon what he wanted most (which was for someone to even consider the possibility that there IS the capacity for humanity in him) was what made me like them as a couple. :D I've always been a total sucker for stories where the girl is the one who brings out the goodness that had been locked inside the "bad" boy, and in return she becomes his motivation for change. That's also why I like Caroline/Klaus, actually; because there's something so attractive about a really bad guy who, for some reason, cares about this one girl and would do anything for her. With Delena, there is a slight resemblance to the dynamic between Eun Soo and Young, because Eun Soo gives Young support and something to live for.

Besides, Stefan had always wanted Elena to stay the same - he's basically the safe option. He'll wrap her in a cocoon and keep her safe in the lakehouse, while Damon challenges her to break out of her boundaries and realize that she doesn't have to be the boring, normal Elena that she *thinks* she wants to be. As Elena said, all Stefan really wants to do is "fix" Elena. People call Stelena the pure love, but it's more like a BLIND love. Elena has never actually accepted Stefan at his worst - she'd always been in denial that Ripper Stefan was just him on a bad patch. That's why it makes me angry that even the writers go on about how the sire bond might be the reason why Elena got over Stefan and that her love for him will return - NO! *flips table* That'd just bring us back to Season 1, square one. It's time for Stefan to step aside for once in this girl tug-o-war, really, and Stefan's so functional that I believe he'd get over Elena and find another partner if he had to (sort of shown by the fact that he has potential relationships with both Rebekah and Caroline, even though the latter is friendship right now). Damon wouldn't be able to.

@Yuuni
We haven't found out yet re: pairing, since the series is a looooong way from the ending (unfortunately), but no, Stef is far from dead!

@sia3
I did hear that Brave was okay, but not as moving as the other Pixar movies. I haven't watched it yet, though. :D Like you, I still have Transylvania and Frankenweenie on the pile.

Update:

He said he is on a diet so he only have 3 servings of Nasi Goreng ;))

Wahhhhh!!! he danced Oppa Gangnam Style?! =)) =))

Edit:

[iNFO] One Fans asked "If You will born again, what will you wanna be??" And LMH said " wanna be a singer"

via.OhMyLMH

[uPDATE]

Fans ask "Please Describe Jakarta In 3 words" LMH answer "Hot, a lot of island, a lot of beautiful Girl"
via.OhMyLMH

Lee Min Ho want to have a career in Hollywood before he will reach 40.
via.koreanupdates

ask "what is a dream that want you achieve now??" LMH answer "He want be happiness with his people in love"

@YuuniUmm its hard to explain without giving major spoilers??They still love each other in a way but not the same way
@HanjaeOmo did you just draw a Faith comparison??? :)) I'm a tad distracted by "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" right now so this is a short reply.Yes Elena has never actually accepted Stefan's bad side, I think in a way with their relationship they are always trying to "fix" each other, her when Klaus tells him to turn off his humanity and be the Ripper and Elena refusing to acknowledge that fact and instead try to "fix" him and this time with him trying to "fix" her and the vampirism. Although they are probably the definition of love at first sight, Delena are the definition of "true love" or at least a love that has gone through many stages and seen many ups and downs and good and bad, also technically Damon saw/met Elena first but then he compelled her to forget, and he has compelled her numerous times over the past seasons into forgetting those sweet things that he has said to her cause he didn't want to make her relationship with Stefan fail. 

sia3 said: @Yuuni
Hahaha, I like to mysterious?! :))
I'm joking, its a nick I used long time ago coz roses are one of the kind of flowers I like :D

@Maja
Oppa Gangnam Style :o :O
OMG! This I gotta see.
So did he read Marry Me in English or Malay? :))

iUC2NqARoWAsR.jpg
cr to pic owner

"What Type of character that you want in "What Type of character that you want in the next drama?" LMH "want to be senior high school student",
cre ohmylmh

LMHot's ideal woman is with a long hair, does manicure in her nails, a girl who can cook.
via.koreanupdates

Fans "What is your Phone number", LMH tell the fans his number  blackberry , no phone 010402536xxxx but he left 2 number behind.. And said with " Teng teng
via.OhMyLMH